[AMA] prem

Status
Not open for further replies.

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This Ask Me Anything (AMA) thread is a resource provided to you by the Smogon Mentorship Program. In it, feel free to ask this mentor about anything you'd like. They're most prepared to answer Smogon-related questions, but don't be afraid to ask them about their personality and life outside of this site. Have some patience when you post a question in this thread; it will likely take the mentor a few days to reply. If you're looking for our up-to-date list of mentors, check out our Mentor Profiles onsite. Read through their relevant information below, and enjoy!

Areas of Expertise: Little Cup, Contributions & Corrections, IRC, PS

Background: I am the best PS mod we have :D well seriously im just one of the most active mods and an active Little cup player. Im 18 years old and am planning to study Compsci in at San Jose State in California. oh also im straightforward as hell so yeah

Hobbies: Manga, Anime. thats basically my life lol. other than that its pokemon, yugioh, board games, project m, and eating hella food

Favorite Pokemon: Weavile probably lol

Good Questions to Ask Me: You can basically ask me anything about little cup or about pokemon showdown. i dont know everything about ps because i normally just use a few commands and all but ill be as helpful as i can unless im busy for some reason. i can also help out with irc as i was an Aop before i stopped talking in the main channel cause splinters were more fun for me, but yeah i know a lot about that and a lot of people on the site so yeah ask me anything and if i cant help you someone else can.

Shame That

TAKE IT ALL OR LEAVE IT
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
are you a more active mod than i am?

what is your absolute fave anime?

what is your LC playstyle? is it very successful?

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What is the ratio of Procrastinating time to Time spent making thread?
this thread sadly took like 5 seconds to make. so im hoping you guys make this entertaining

are you a more active mod than i am?

what is your absolute fave anime?

what is your LC playstyle? is it very successful?
honestly cant say if im more active idfk when you are online BUT i am clearly much better

honestly its between ttgl and sakurasou. cant really decide because they are both my favorites of different things. ones a romcom and the other is just straight hype so yeah

uhh hyper offense beat the crap out of them. id say its sucessful because no one things that even works and i win most of my games. though its all based on how much i think so half the time its not sucessful lol

LC fite y/n

favourite metagame in BW LC?

thoughts on XY LC so far?

favourite mon in dpp / bw / xy lc?

if LC is in SPL, who do you expect the big name players to be? Underdogs?

Nami is overrated. Not a question, just sayin'

prem

failed abortion
LC fite y/n

favourite metagame in BW LC?

thoughts on XY LC so far?

favourite mon in dpp / bw / xy lc?

if LC is in SPL, who do you expect the big name players to be? Underdogs?

Nami is overrated. Not a question, just sayin'
y right now lets go. I PICK SCYTHER oh wait.
uhh i think the meta when gligar and stuff just came back was the best meta. so much fun to test stuff that i never thoguht i couldve used lol

its fun. you can actually use a lot of stuff because a lot of broken stuff is gone. sneasel is a pita and i know its borked but honestly its not that hard to play around and i enjoy kicking its ass lol.

uhh dpp i didnt really play :(
bw was scraggy. i love scraggy
xy as of now is carvahna cause GOTTA GO FAST

and honestly i dont think nami is overrated cause i dont actually know many people hwo like nami a lot. who else likes nami a lot seriously lol

What do you think prevents players from playing LC?

Trying to get into watching more anime, how do I start a habit?

prem

failed abortion
What do you think prevents players from playing LC?

Trying to get into watching more anime, how do I start a habit?
probably just the evs and stats. the stats really do look pathetic when i go SHIT IT REACHED 19 SPEED. and the complicated evs really dont make it easy for people to get into the tier. hard to make a team = lol why would i play for a lot of people but honestly with sliders that issue should be gone. also damage is a lot different but thats not somehting that i think should deter anything

um you go torrent 2 animes, watch one get hooked on, and then proceed to constantly watch anime at every moment you can. i can rec you stuff if you enjoy slice of life or romcoms!

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
now that sneasel is gone, who is(are) the next top baby(ies) and why??

what are the top 3-5 romantic comedies? I enjoyed Lovely Complex and Clannad Afterstory. Toradora was cute, but I thought the serious scenes were kinda sappy. I might rewatch it if you recommend it, though ;d

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
if you could only choose one weapon to slaughter as many indians as you could, what would you choose? my choice is starvation because it seems to be doing a good job already

prem

failed abortion
whats a lc and why should i care
its where cute things happen which is why you should care because you helped me get into it now get back so we can play.

now that sneasel is gone, who is(are) the next top baby(ies) and why??

what are the top 3-5 romantic comedies? I enjoyed Lovely Complex and Clannad Afterstory. Toradora was cute, but I thought the serious scenes were kinda sappy. I might rewatch it if you recommend it, though ;d
Gligar and tangela probably come out as the happiest people from sneasel's death. im just gonna say both yanma and carvahna are probably the strongest things in the tier with speed boost and their ability to kill like everything. and i can make so many sonic jokes with them its great!

explain to me your ct
aldaron is a bitch and im lazy

if you could only choose one weapon to slaughter as many indians as you could, what would you choose? my choice is starvation because it seems to be doing a good job already
cant you just go back to being a nazi and focusing on heysup. heysups back, youre back and http://pastebin.com/aPzcx7G9

that being said i think just putting all of them in the same room will make them kill themselves.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
dude u missed my romantic comedies question

PS: Why didn't Walter White finish off v, too, smh

Last edited:

prem

failed abortion
dude u missed my romantic comedies question

PS: Why didn't Walter White finish off v, too, smh
ugh so bitchy. hoenstly i just started watching anime so i havent watched too many. but some good romcoms / slice of lifes

sakurasou no pet na kanojo (probably like my first or second best anime so cute its ridiculous. the pic in my sig is from this if you could ever see the whole thing)
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. (complete satire but its funny)
boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai (more comedy than romcom first season but whatever its fun)
hanasaku iroha (more sol than romcom but still good)
tari tari (good sol)

also k-on / idolm@aster is good if you just want slice of life with cuteness. also pm me if you wanna know where to torrent 90% of this

name to me the cutest pokemon in lc and write a haiku explaining why
joltik

it's top tier cute mon
because it is fucking cute
kawaii desu~

best haiku imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)