[AMA] RODAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

RODAN

Banned deucer.

This Ask Me Anything (AMA) thread is a resource provided to you by the Smogon Mentorship Program. In it, feel free to ask this mentor about anything you'd like. They're most prepared to answer Smogon-related questions, but don't be afraid to ask them about their personality and life outside of this site. Have some patience when you post a question in this thread; it will likely take the mentor a few days to reply. If you're looking for our up-to-date list of mentors, check out our Mentor Profiles onsite. Read through their relevant information below, and enjoy!

Username: RODAN

Areas of Expertise: Hello, I spend the majority of my time in the social forums. This is easily the most polarizing part of the site and you should usually lurk before posting. I am also consistently on IRC and consider myself relatively good at using it and interacting with people if I say so myself.

Background: I joined smogon at the ripe age of 11, back in 2007. I was big into spriting and got banned due to coppa on multiple occasions. I changed my name to RODAN in 2009 and started anew. I am the cinderella story. also i dont really play pokemon that much outside of the occasional OU match every once in a while and randbats, big into casual mons though.

Hobbies: League of Legends, Writing, Watching various television shows.

Favorite Pokemon: Snorlax

Good Questions to Ask Me: How should I approach the social forums? What is the best way to get integrated into the community.

Last edited:

RODAN

Banned deucer.
o wow i forgot this existed
teach me how to obtain the prestigious 1:3.3 win ratio in Cards Against Humanity
when all else fails go for the antijoke
How did you feel about that Americanized Godzilla movie that was made in 1998? Did you watch it?
the worst.
What is your weight IRL? What is the inspiration behind the weight limit in RODAN Cup?
im like campbells soup, thick and hearty
rho-dan or rod-an
former
How glad are you that Alchemator is no longer around?
i miss him a lot actually, we still keep in touch on facebook and the like Alchemator
what does your beard look like rn?
prim and proper

If RODAN is typing at a speed of 500 words a minute, and there are 3 new threads per 45 seconds in Firebot, how many of those are his?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)