72h DQ
Training Items
Switch=KO
Subs: 3
Chills/Recoveries: 0/0
Granny Pie

Petilil [Lilly Satou] (F)
Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed, Worry Seed, and all "Powder" based attacks (Poison Powder, Powder, Rage Powder, Sleep Powder, Spore, Stun Spore). Unable to have Petal Dance disrupted by oncoming damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Grass attacks requiring an external grass source. Bloom Command: For the next six (6) actions, this Pokemon's "Grass," "Powder," and "Seed" status-moves will have fifteen (15) added points to their Base Accuracy (e.g. Grass Whistle goes from 55 Base Acc to 70 Base Acc). Type Exclusive commands can only be used by Pokemon that are naturally that type, and are still available if the Pokemon changes type.
Command Type: Type Exclusive | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 5 | Priority: 0 | CT: None
Abilities:
Chlorophyll: (Passive) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon's cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Own Tempo: (Passive) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Leaf Guard: (Passive) (Hidden) (Locked) In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Nature: Modest (+1 Special Attack, -1 Attack)
Stats:
HP:
Atk: 1 [-]
Def: 2
SpA: 4 [+]
SpD: 2
Spe: 30
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13
EC: 0/6
MC: 0
AC: 0/5
Attacks:
Absorb
Growth
Leech Seed
Sleep Powder
Mega Drain
Synthesis
Magical Leaf
Stun Spore
Giga Drain
Endure
Bide
Ingrain
Worry Seed
Grasswhistle
Solar Beam
Grass Knot
Substitute
Protect
Sunny Day

Timburr [Iron Will] (Male)
Type:
Fighting:
STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw.
Abilities:
Guts (Passive) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Sheer Force (Toggle) By default this Pokemon can energize all its attacks with a secondary effect (These are damaging moves that either lower the target's stats, raise the user's stats, or inflict a status condition on the target). The Base Attack Power of every move with a secondary effect increases by two (2), but they will never have their usual secondary effect. When toggled, no effect.
Iron Will Fist (Passive) (Hidden) (Locked) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon's "Punch" attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks affected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamic Punch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Hammer, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunder Punch, Power-Up Punch)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Attack, -1 Special Attack)
Stats:
HP
: 100
Atk: 3 [+]
SpA: 0 [-]
Spe: 35
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13
EC: 0/9
AC: 0/5
Attacks:
Pound
Leer
Focus Energy
Bide
Low Kick
Rock Throw
Wake-Up-Slap
Chip Away
Drain Punch
Endure
Counter
Mach Punch
Detect
Taunt
Poison Jab
Facade
Payback
Stone Edge

TMan87

Unlike other members of the team who like to tank hits and hit hard in return, Emi's all about speed. She was the team's fastest member for a while, and her unique fighting style revolves around dashing at blinding speeds to hit the opponent before retreating out of harm. She still has a bit of a road ahead of her before mastering that though, as she often trips and has difficult switching directions midway.

Mienfoo [Emi] (Female)
Types: Fighting

Abilities:
Inner Focus / Regenerator / Reckless (H)

Nature: Jolly (+15% Spe, -1 SpA, +13% Acc)

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: 3
SpA: 1 (-)
Spe: 75 (+)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 2/6
AC: 3/5

Attacks:

Level Up
Pound
Meditate
Detect
Fake Out
Double Slap
Swift
Calm Mind
Drain Punch
Jump Kick
Bounce
High Jump Kick
Force Palm
Aura Sphere

Egg
Endure
Feint
Knock Off
Low Kick
Me First

TM/HM
Taunt
Stone Edge
Swords Dance
Poison Jab
U-Turn

Tutor
Dual Chop

Other

Yuuki has kinda been forced upon me, yet I still find him kinda sympathetic and, all in all, he pulls his weight rather well. First member that's not part of the Original 10, this Slowpoke is, true to his kin, very slow on the uptake. It's not unusual to see him nap in battle or be one or even two rounds late! He's still kind-hearted though, and can do wonders if he's not around girls.

Slowpoke [Male] [Yuuki Rito]
Types: Water/Psychic

Abilities:
Oblivious / Own Tempo / Regenerator (H)

Nature: Sassy (+1 SpD, Spe ÷ 1.15, -10% Evasion)

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: 3
Def: 3
SpA: 2
SpD: 3 (+)
Spe: 13 (-)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 1/6
AC: 2/5

Attacks:
Level Up
Curse
Yawn
Tackle
Growl
Water Gun
Confusion
Disable
Headbutt
Heal Pulse

Egg
Block
Future Sight
Me First
Mud Sport
Zen Headbutt

TM/HM
Ice Beam
Protect
Earthquake
Psychic
Scald

Tutor
Aqua Tail

1513552880291.png

By boogity, Do we have a battle for you here today (did I actually just say that)! With the thrilling match of TMan87 vs Granny Pie, we are likely to have many shenanigians occur throughout its entirety. While Granny Pie seems to have the initial type advantage with Lilly versus Yuuki, will she be able to peirce through his sheer density grown through being a harem protagonist? And will Iron Will be able to beat Eri, or will he come out of this match sour? All the questions will be answered here today! Combatants, select your Pokemon!

Granny Pie sends out and equips
Tman87 sends out, equips and orders
Granny Pie orders
I ref​

By, boogity, am I raring to go!
Well, ideally, I'd like to see an Iron Will vs Emi match, but my heart's not set on it.
Alrighty, then!
Sending in Iron Will the Timburr with a Lucky Egg!

YOU MAKE ME LOSE, I BLOW MY FUSE!

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
"By boogity, type advantage's too precious to give up."

Sending out Yuuki Rito with an Exp. Share!

Zen Headbutt | Psychic | Zen Headbutt

IF Bide THEN start action string Yawn | Future Sight | Zen Headbutt
IF
Counter AND you are to use Zen Headbutt THEN use Future Sight first instance, Curse second instance and restart queue
>when you realize you actually have 3 subs
IF under successful P/E THEN Future Sight first instance, Curse seconde instance and restart queue

Last edited:

TREAT ME LIKE A PUSHOVER, AND YOU'LL GET THE ONCE-OVER!

Timburr:
[TOGGLE Sheer Force: ON] Focus Energy --> Poison Jab --> Poison Jab

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor
1513887275592.png

Timburr w/ Lucky Egg
Abilties: Guts / Sheer Force
EN: 100
Stats: 3/2/0/2/35

VS

1513887658363.png

Slowpoke w/ Exp. Share
Abilities: Oblivious / Own Tempo
Stats: 3/3/2/3/13

A1

Timburr used Focus Energy!
Guaranteed crits for 6a!

-12 EN

Slowpoke used Zen Headbutt!
Hit? (< 1000) 727 NO

-6 EN

A2

Timburr used Poison Jab
Crit? YES
Damage? (8+3+4.5+2-4.5) 13 Damage

-6 EN

Slowpoke used Psychic
Crit? (< 625) 8399 NO
Drop? (< 1000) 50 YES
Damage? ((8+3+3-3)*1.5) 16.5 Damage
Timburr's Special Defense Fell!

-6 EN

A3

Timburr used Poison Jab
Crit? YES

-10 EN

Slowpoke used Zen Headbutt
Hit? (< 1000) 3420 YES
Crit? (< 625) 2498 NO
Damage? ((8+3+4.5-3)*1.5) 18.75 Damage

-6 EN

1513887275592.png

Timburr w/ Lucky Egg
HP: 65
EN: 72

VS

1513887658363.png

Slowpoke w/ Exp. Share
HP: 74
EN: 82

Granny, with a confident grin on their face, send out the rhyme yelling brute, Iron Will the Timburr! TMan in response sends out Yuuki Rito, his trusty harem Slowpoke. Each Pokemon is raring to go and the tension is high so
BATTLE BEGIN!
Timburr begins his brutal offensive tactic by...calming himself? Huh. But this self-mediation has made him realize the weak spots of Slowpoke. This also makes him aware of the Slowpoke charging head first towards him, his head glowing with psychic power. With this realization, Iron Will is able to dodge out of the way of the attack, and strikes Yuuki with a fist covered in toxic waste, especially in trashy waifus. This makes Slowpoke wince painfully, as it must have hit his weak spot. In retaliation, Yuuki covers Timburr in psychic energy and hurls him into a wall! Ow, that seems to have lowered his guard too from the pain! Iron Will, now thoroughly ticked off, strikes Yuuki with another toxic strike, once again hitting his weak spot! While in pain, Slowpoke has had enough of this, and strikes back with a psychic charged headbutt, sending Timburr back a good distance? Due to its unnatural harem density, Slowpoke seems to have the current advantage, while TImburr's Focus Energy gamble doesn't seem to be paying off! What will the do next?

Granny Pie orders
Tman87 orders
I ref!

Iron Will, I'm gonna be straight with you. You're not gonna win this fight. You just need to weaken this Slowpoke enough that Lilly can dispatch it easily and face Emi on even terms of sorts.
I love you man, but I gave you the Lucky Egg cuz Lilly's gettin' that KOC.

DON'T BE SORRY! BE ASSERTIVE!!

Are you even listening to me?

Timburr:
Stone Edge --> Poison Jab --> Poison Jab
IF Slowpoke is to use Yawn, AND Slowpoke is not under the effect of Taunt, THEN use Taunt, and push back.
IF Slowpoke is to use Disable, AND Slowpoke is not under the effect of Taunt, THEN use Taunt, and push back.
IF Slowpoke is to use a damaging Psychic-Type combo, THEN use Detect, and push back.

TMan87

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
"THE GUY'S RIGHT! HAVE FAITH!"
"...Why are you yelling now?"
"Don't bother. Now let me show you a little trick I learned thank to EM."

(Future Sight + Future Sight) | Cooldown (Future Sight + Future Sight) | Zen Headbutt

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor

Timburr w/ Lucky Egg
HP: 65
EN: 72

VS

Slowpoke w/ Exp. Share
HP: 74
EN: 82

A1

Timburr used Detect
Timburr prepared to evade!
-7 EN

Slowpoke uses Temporal Vision (Future Sight+Future Sight)
Slowpoke forsees an attack!
BAP? (12*2.25) 27 BAP

-35 EN

A2

Timburr used Poison Jab
Crit? YES

-6 EN

Slowpoke must cooldown!

A3

Timburr used Poison Jab
Crit? YES

-10 EN

Hit? (< 1000) 2783 YES
Crit? (< 625) 6757 NO
Damage? ((8+3+4.5-3)*1.5) 18.75 Damage

-6 EN

Timburr w/ Lucky Egg
HP: 46
EN: 49

VS

Slowpoke w/ Exp. Share
HP: 48
EN: 41

Sensing that a big attack is coming, Timburr readies his guard and prepares to evade this massive attack. Iron Will predicted correctly, as Slowpoke begins to charge up a massive amount of Psychic energy. The entire arena begins to fill with light and then...nothing? Then what the heck was that entire show for? Oh well. While mildly confused, Timburr sees that this is a great opportunity to strike Slowpoke with a strong Poison Jab! Yuuki, stuck in a state of cooldown, takes the painful attack head on. Timburr strikes again with a Poison Jab, but gets shot back by an angry Zen Headbutt from Yuuki. The battle is pretty much even now, with Slowpoke wasting a massive amount of energy on a seemingly useless attack, while Timburr's Focus Energy is running out. What will happen next?
Tman87 orders
Granny Pie orders
RIP Timburr

TMan87

Ah.
Indeed it is.
Well then.

Water Gun | Confusion | Water Gun

IF Endure AND NOT A1 THEN activate action string Future Sight | Protect | Confusion, starting from the action Endure was used
IF Rock- or Poison-typed damaging combo THEN Protect and push back

Last edited:

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor

Timburr w/ Lucky Egg
HP: 46
EN: 49

VS

Slowpoke w/ Exp. Share
EN: 41

A1

Timburr used Detect!
Timburr prepared to evade!

Slowpoke used Water Gun!
Crit? (< 625) 7481 NO
Damage? (4+3+3-3) 7 Damage (Blocked)

-3 EN

Timburr evaded the attack!

-9.8 EN

The Temporal Vision was realized!
Damage? ((27+3+3-3)*1.5) 45 Damage

A2

Timburr used Endure
Timburr can't be KO'd through damage this round
-15 EN

Slowpoke used Future Sight!
Slowpoke forsaw an attack!
-8 EN

A3

Slowpoke used Protect!
Slowpoke protected itself!

Timburr used Taunt!
[Oblivious & Protect] It had no effect!
-10 EN

-7 EN

Timburr w/ Lucky Egg
HP: 1
EN: 14

VS

Slowpoke w/ Exp. Share
EN: 23

Before he could move, Iron Will sensed an incoming attack and prepared to evade it. He predicted correctly, as he was able to dodge a jet of water from Yuuki before it struck. But Yuuki soon grew a wicked smile, and Timburr knew that something very bad was going to occur. Suddenly massive orb of condensed psychic energy hurtled towards Iron Will! Timburr suddenly realized that this was the oncoming attack he sensed, and braced for the impact. A bright light filled the Arena, making it unable to see what had happened. The light cleared and the dust settled, and the audience roared for the outcome. While bloodied and bruised, Iron Will was still standing! Slowpoke was unfortunately disappointed, but the battle continued no less. Iron Will knew that he couldn't take another hit, so he prepared himself for whatever attack come next. Yuuki saw right through this, and once again released a flash of white light, although weaker which seems useless, but everyone knew what would happen soon enough. Timburr, in spite of his injuries, tried to taunt Yuuki, but it proved useless due to both his harem density and a soundproof barrier he had erected. Nobody knows how much strength is left in TImburr, but the crowd unfortunately knows his fate...

Granny Pie orders
Tman87 orders
RIP Timburr (actually this time)​

YOU WERE NOTHING BUT A DOORMAT, AND IRON WILL TURNED YOU INTO A LEAN, MEAN, ATTACKING MACHINE!

Timburr:
Poison Jab --> Rock Throw --> Poison Jab

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor
Whoops its on me​

Timburr w/ Lucky Egg
HP: 1
EN: 14

VS

Slowpoke w/ Exp. Share
EN: 23

A1

Timburr used Poison Jab!
Crit? (< 625) 829 NO
Damage? (8+4.5+2-4.5) 10 Damage

-6 EN

Slowpoke kills with a Water Gun

-3 EN

Timburr w/ Lucky Egg
HP: 0
EN: --

VS

Slowpoke w/ Exp. Share
HP: 38
EN: 20

With its last remaining strength, Timburr runs towards the Slowpoke and strike with a Poison Jab. It is noticably weaker than the last hit, but Timburr is aware he can no longer endure another attack. Slowpoke shoots a pressurized stream of water at Timburr, and the Fighting-type Pokemon says in its last moments before impact two words. "I'm sorry." The crowd is silent as Timburr is launched across the arena, and his body give no resistance to the force. Granny Pie returns Iron Will to the Pokeball before any more damage can be done, and a lone tear streaks down their face. TMan remain silent, as if this entire ordeal never happened. Granny Pie now knows they must win, as it is not just a battle. It's personal.

Granny Pie sends out and equips Petilil
Tman87 orders
Granny Pie orders
Revenge is a dish best served on some Grass

Fam, you literally named it "And so we all died of old age..."
You are asking me john.
That being said...

Sending out Lilly the Petilil with an EXP Share!

Hello there. May I help you?

TMan87

"Whew, that's one threat taken care of. Now let's prepare the stage for the star."
"Hey, there's a pretty girl here now!"

Zen Headbutt | Ice Beam | Zen Headbutt

IF a sleep-inducing move is used AND a sleep inducing move wasn't used the action prior AND a sleep-inducing move isn't to be used the action afterwards THEN Protect and push back
IF Lilly isn't behind a substitute AND is not drowsy AND is NOT to use a P/E move THEN Yawn and push back
IF under successful P/E THEN Future Sight first instance, Ice Beam any other instance

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor

Petilil w/ Exp. Share
Abilities: Chlorophyll / Own Tempo
HP: 90
Stats: 1/2/4/2/30

VS

Slowpoke w/ Exp. Share
EN: 20

A1

Slowpoke used Protect!
Slowpoke Protected itself!

Petilil used Sleep Powder!

-7 EN
-7 EN

A2

Petilil use Substitute (15)!
Petilil created a substitute!
-12 EN

Hit? (< 1000) 6907 YES
Crit? (< 625) 3600 NO
Damage? (8+3+4.5-3) 12.5 Damage (sub still intact)
The substitute was damaged!
-6 EN

A3

Slowpoke used Protect!

Petilil used Sleep Powder!

-7 EN
-7 EN
Slowpoke fainted!

Petilil w/ Exp. Share
Abilities: Chlorophyll / Own Tempo
HP: 75
EN: 74
Stats: 1/2/4/2/30

VS

Slowpoke w/ Exp. Share
EN: 0

Seeking revenge against the Slowpoke, Granny Pie sends out their trusty Petilil to finish off the harem god himself. Petilil begins by trying to coat the Slowpoke with a mysterious sleep inducing powder, but Slowpoke creates a psychic barrier to block it. Lilly in the mean time creates a substitute block some damage. Slowpoke tries to break it with a psychic headbutt, but is inneffective as the doll remains intact. The Slowpoke, exhausted from battle creates one last barrier to protect itself from the powder, but collapses from exhaustion and can no longer battle. TMan returns the tired Pokemon to the Pokeball.

Tman87 sends out Mienfoo and equips
Granny Pie orders
Tman87 orders
I ref (or fix stuff if incorrect)

Last edited:

TMan87

"Ya-hoo! I'm finally getting to train a bit!"

Equipping a Lucky Egg!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)