NOC Animal Mafia ~Game Over~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asek

Banned deucer.
Also Asek my thing about the policy lynch was that iot was dumb just based on the town:scum chance, I'm all for Haruno being out of the picture either way tho if they keep playing like this
any lynch today has that discrepancy between town:scum chance. why would you oppose policy lynch but support a regular wagon using this rationale?

Asek

Banned deucer.
the ballz wagon feels like its the easiest wagon to push from a scum pov thus far and their posts didnt strike me as fairly damning either way. just kind of careless and lack of filter that id normally attribute to a town voice anyway. dont really want to lynch the ballz at this junction

the ballz wagon feels like its the easiest wagon to push from a scum pov thus far and their posts didnt strike me as fairly damning either way. just kind of careless and lack of filter that id normally attribute to a town voice anyway. dont really want to lynch the ballz at this junction
I'd say the Blazade wagon is the one scum wants to hop on given it has more traction

Asek

Banned deucer.
maybe im not reading into the game enougb but i feel like the tballz wagon has much higher traction and potential to be the lynch then the blazade wagon. blazade one feels like its a placeholder for better posts whereas tballz one feels like it could very well go to lynch.

I'm not liking Earlio's play. Between how he walked back his Haruno vote and defended the walkback after it was commented upon, he seems pretty focused on how his actions look. It comes off as trying to avoid heat.

vote Earlio

he seems pretty focused on how his actions look. It comes off as trying to avoid heat.

vote Earlio
he gets lynched all the time what do u expect.

truly think earlio town this game reminds me of vamps he was town and just bandwagoned the first day as far as im aware

i see what tbz done as nai he does predominantly do stuff elsewhere and only really joined this after i mentioned it so im not really willing to lynch for that either

willing to believe Earlio is town here

Blazade usually gets my alignment right when we are both town and goes "um not sure" when he wants to leave the option of mislynching on me open for later as scum so from meta only I'd lean town on him

I cannot read Hawkie to save my life and will leave the matter to my future paranoid self

Not liking Knights too much atm but the last time he harassed people with the chainsaw defense thing he was town so this feels too early to decide

I'm going to reread everything since this game somehow manages to be hard to navigate for me with only 8 pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)