NOC Animal Mafia SIGN UPS [17/17] Subs welcome!

Do you love animals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Animal Mafia
PG13, Family friendly fun!

Rules and Setup Information
1. All standard NOC mafia rules apply. This includes no editing posts, no contacting players outside the game (unless given explicit permission to do so), no quoting your Role PMs, et cetera.
2. This game is created using Metal Sonic™ mafia industrial-standard setup balance protocols. This ensures that:
2a: Flavor is not indicative of alignment. You cannot infer a player's alignment from the flavor they claim, don't try.
2b: All Role PMs and other variables are randomized using a standard pseudo-random number generator, ensuring fairness.
2c: Other setup safeguards to ensure that the setup is balanced and fair. No team will have any advantage (setup-wise) over the other.
3. The game contains 17 players. There are 4 scum and 13 town.
4. The moderator who approved this game and also as a result my beloved co-host is Da Letter El. He will be handling flips and deadlines in the event that I am unable to come online at deadline timings.
5. Day 1 and 2 will be 96 hours (4 days). Subsequent days will last 72 or 48 hours. Nights will last 48 hours or until all actions have been confirmed, whichever is earlier.

Feel free to sign up liberally, I want to have an abundance of player sign ups, want to avoid the low activity games that plagued the most recent NOCs and leading to a free win for the mafia team.

Playerlist:
Aubisio*
Thetwinmasters
Haruno*
Earlio
DurzaOffTopic
Jalmont
Whydon
3P1K*
Blazade
Mithril
XnadrojX
Asek
MoodyCloud
Hawkie
KnightsofCydonia
apricity
Thunder~BALLZ

Subs:
Texas Cloverleaf
Prophylaxis

*Players with a consistent history of having low activity/low quality posts will be assigned low priority.

Last edited:

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
the official oc game, for the banner. already started :p I think Aura Guardian still needs subs hit him up :)

and ikr last one was 2015 lmao it's been so long
lol i cant play oc for shit, cos my timezone is shit
but i wont say no to free banner

were you in 2015 team mafia??? my god i miss it, so many good memories. i swear back then so many things have changed

i fuking did not realise that its the next team mafia already or that time passes so fast

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)