Anyone here play World of Warcraft?

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Real men spec Unholy so they can just continue to wear T7 and get better off-set gear first.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
real men roll 100 on sif's promise

also mr.e after the RP gain nerf to t7 and the buff to t8 it's kind of undisputed that you're losing out on a lot of dps if you choose to hold back.

Mr.E, I'm on Kil'jaeden Horde side. :x
My name is Phasmy if any Smogonites want to chat.

I haven't been on Smogon in a while but I came back recently. I'm usually in IRC and shoddy with my Smogon username.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Smogoners hang out in the channel ignpkmn (/join ignpkmn) mostly, come join there so anyone online at the time can be like "wtf who's this."

Steelicks

Come here and Battle me!
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
got my first taste of Ulduar this week =D heres my warstory...

entering Ulduar, i got into a demolisher and participated in one of the most epic things ive ever seen in this game. destroying towers and fighting armys of iron dwarves was incredible, with Bronzebeard talking to you over the radio and shit... just awesome

not before long, we reached the first boss, Flame Leviathan. you fight this thing while still in vehicles, so it was a bit different. pretty cool boss fight, nothing too hard. we kept a tower up to get some extra loot

after this you were sort of free to choose your next boss without dealing with a lot of trash. we hit Razorscale next. very annoying boss to be honest... a lot of adds, i had my hands full (i was the main tank of this run). had to sort of harpoon it down, reminded me of that Skadi boss from UK. didnt think much of this boss, took a couple of attempts

we hit X-002 next, perhaps the most hilarious boss ive ever seen in this game. its mannerisms are just bizarre. pretty much a tank and spank boss, not a lot to say about it really. we skipped Ignis the Furnace Maker because it was on the raid leaders advice that we didnt have the DPS to pull it off

to finish the run we did Kologarn, another hilarious boss. Monty Python quotes =D but yeah very easy actually, perhaps more so than the robot. had to destroy its arms to decrease its damage or some shit, i wasnt paying attention, i focused on tanking =)

i had to leave but when i came back the raid was up to Hodir, so i tanked him too. very similar to the Nexus dragon boss... had to keep moving or you get a stacking debuff. had to watch for beneficial and damaging patches on the ground. pretty fun and easy, although frost resist gear is a must for this one

we ended on Freya, which, unfortunately, we couldnt pull off. the adds are ridiculous... just you wait and see. i cant even begin to describe how fuckin confused i was the whole fight. ah well, we'll see how we go tomrorow =)

just as a special bonus here is me standing on the head of the defeated Kologarn =)

Hit 80 on my Lock about a week ago, gearing him up now... coming along nicely.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Trollbane&n=Bobsacamano

Was having some major class indecision for a while there but I think I've settled on him as my main. Need to replace green boots and trinkets pretty badly :( Also not my real gear that I use, Ward of Violet Citadel, Ebonweave Robes and Tier 7 shoulders should be on there... but I wanted to pump up my gear score so I logged out in higher iLVL stuff xD!

I'm buying a macbook pro this Thursday with my hard-earned money (so psyched to get it) and will be picking up the original+burning crusades combo pack that comes with a free first month of play, game guides, and other stuff. I've pretty much decided on starting out with a Draenei Paladin and will see how that goes, but am open to any other suggestions as I don't even know where to start with this game. I want to be alliance and stay closer to the melee side than magic.

Noobster and I rolled alliance characters yesterday with the strong chance of it being a reroll. A couple of others could be joining, Bam if you are interested in playing with us lemme know, would be willing to show you the ropes and teach the basics

i started playing this again on the old sylvanas server with hazerider, got a level 26 paladin which i'm enjoying a lot! however i cant wait to get back on warrioring

Glalie, just let me know which realm and I'll start up a character - I'm open to suggestions as to what race and class. I'm playing that Draenei paladin on coilfang and I'm liking it a lot (around lv13 now). It seems like a pretty sick game.

For the record it runs amazingly on my new mbp - I had to cap the framerate at 50fps because it was always hovering around 75 and started getting too hot for my liking.

I've played for years. Although I could never really get into "raiding", I did a few battlegrounds in my day. I'm currently finishing up my new priest on Galakrond US. Most of my efforts into WoW revolved around Model Editing, which is pretty much building new terrain and changing the way things look and work. Example: Walking on water, air swimming and changing where the zeppelin goes to.

So Bam that Alliance thing got scraped. Would you be interested in rolling Horde though? Me, Noobster and 2 other friends transferred to Thrall a few days ago in order to be part of a more active and serious raiding scene, Trollbane is pretty shitty aside from like 2 guilds (meddle's being 1 the other being Alliance).

Thrall is intense, I was in a pug OS 3d last night, got him to 5% but it was like 3am and people couldn't keep going.

If you're interested look for me on Thrall horde side - Volkar is my lock.

I play Warcraft, love the game, but I do need some game time right now, just ran out.

I play on the Scryers server, with my sister's character "Jocellyn", which is mainly a level 70 character that I run TBC instances with (Black Temple, Sunwell Plateau, Karazhan etc).

Start downloading!!!!
I can't wait to transmute epic gems and sell them for a bajillion gold. Damn 20 hr cooldown!

I hope the servers don't come up until I get off work....

Any of you guys having trouble with the game? Whenever I try to play my warrior (on the Thrall realm), the loading screen loads all the way and then freezes, forcing me to restart my computer. I played for about half an hour after the realm went back up, but then the game froze (I got disconnected somehow and it wouldn't let me log off or exit the game), and when I tried to use that character again it said there was already another one with the same name. And now it's just freezing and won't even give me that message.

Hrmph =\

edit: lol nevermind, the server was just taken offline again =\

noobster

space cowboy
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament
Almost all patch days are like this, you're best off just not trying to get on for a few hours, or just waiting till tomorrow.

Especially considering we're one of 2 realms down right now ;/

I've only had time to get the new alchemy recipes and engineering stuff...I made one of the new Epic gems in hopes of it selling for 320 gold.
Tonight I'll be able to play a lot....

All I have to say is that if Blizzard comes out with a new MMO this soon after I've just started playing WoW I'm going to be kind of pissed :(.

edit: Oh nevermind, it IS just an expansion pack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)