AG Anything Goes Winter Seasonal - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
my opp and i didn't really set a time but i was on all weekend like he proposed and he didn't answer discord message earlier today so O.O

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
Calling activity. I contacted my opponent on his profile page Friday and I have still yet to get a response.

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
Finally got it done after trying to schedule through entirely opposite time zones and won in two ggs.
Both the matches were pretty one sided, why....because I didn't even bother to prepare properly for the tournament.I feel disgusted upon myself.
Good luck to all the remaining players for the coming rounds :]

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi, I'm the new host. There's certainly a chance I've missed a thing or two that happened, so if you disagree with a call or I got something wrong or you planned to play later today or whatever it might be, let me know sometime in the next day or so please and I'll be open to potentially reversing calls. After that, it might be too late. Anyway, important stuff below and r5 coming soonish

Activity
EternalSnowman vs DoW
truedrew vs Aaronboyer
Yolocat 10.
vs YoloMoboJobo - Yolocat, if someone gives you the win, you gotta actually post about that. This could have easily ended up flipped if I didn't bother to dig through VMs

Extension
Quantum Tesseract vs Game Moderator

Coinflips
LAChargerZ vs. Th3victinii - no sign of contact
Squawkerz vs. GotCookies - you can't call activity after 1 day of silence only 2 days into the round without justifying the claim or actually trying to follow up. Both of you have been active and neither bothered to try to make this happen, absolutely not to that activity call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)