Appreciation For a Mod/Long Time Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
This giveaway will be dedicated to Mod and my long time friend shiny finder (aka Joshua) ! If you don't know who he already is, he is the Shiny Latios guy(Click on his profile and see). He has such a positive impact here on the Wi-Fi forum. He has helped with so much ranging from helping with breeding, obtaining certain mon for other users, tsv checking, helping other Mods on the Wi-Fi forum, and helping out with different types of RNG. He has probably done much more than that haha. He is also the greatest friend I could've asked for. I've known him for 4 years now. I always turn to him for help and he always delivers it whenever he can. Without him, I would've never gotten into RNG as I had trouble starting out learning to RNG in 5th Gen, but he took time out of his life just to help me learn. He has also helped me try to understand other types of RNG even though he never attempted it himself, and the results were always positive! This giveaway would not have been possible if it wasn't for shiny finder ! Thank you so much for everything man! I appreciate all of your hard work and the friendship you have shown me over the past years ^_^.

Disclosure
  • The following mon was rng'd in Heart Gold
  • I used desmume and lua scripts to rng my TID/SID to make it Shiny
  • I used PKHEX to warp to the location of the mon(Like Warp Codes) and injected the enigma stone
  • I also used PKHEX to obtain Dive Balls
  • I used save state to NN the Latios
Level 40 Male

NN- Shiny Findr(Sorry not enough character space for the e in finder :/)
OT- Joshua ID/SID-39899/54598
Nature- Timid
IVS- 31/6/31/30/31/30 HP Fire
Moves- Defog, Draco Meteor, Tailwind, Trick
Note- Defog is DPPT move and Draco Meteor, Tailwind, Trick is BW2 Tutor Move

Redis rights is up to shiny finder himself for the NN Latios

Level 40 Male

Latios (No NickName)
OT- Joshua ID/SID-39899/54598
Nature- Timid
IVS- 31/6/31/30/31/30 HP Fire
Moves- Defog, Draco Meteor, Tailwind, Trick
Note- Defog is DPPT move and Draco Meteor, Tailwind, Trick is BW2 Tutor Move
Not Redistributable( This means you may not trade it to anyone else)
Available Copies-0

Rules
1. Failure to Read the rules will result in you not obtaining a copy

2. This is a 7th Gen Giveaway

3. Before requesting please list the information below in the following format
-Pokemon Name(Pick a non easily sniped Mon)

-State Gender and Level
-Ask for a level 31-40 Latios
-Type the Gen 7 message you are using
-After information is stated down in your request, deposit as needed

4. This will be optional, but if you could write something as simple as "Thank you for everything shiny finder !" or you could get into details if you wanted too, if you know him well ^-^. This will be greatly appreciated!

5. No Reservation, First come First Served(To make it fair for those who are available)

6. Enjoy your shiny finder Latios!

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Despite the fact that I already received a copy from <Totes> just now outside of the giveaway, I still wanted to welcome to opportunity to say "Thank you for everything shiny finder".
I really mean it, you've been one of my main role models in Smogon's Wi-Fi section and I've been trying to be as helpful and active as you since the first day I joined the community.

I've wanted to let you know this for a while and I figured that this'd be the best opportunity to do so!
Shout outs to you!

Best greetings.

Deposited: Lv 15 male Tentacool
IGN: Jonyeo
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles.

Since I'm still considerably new to the Smogon community, I don't really know the mods well. But I'm sure shiny finder has done a superb job in contributing to the management of the Wi-Fi forum as well as offering his help to countless of other users, so a big thank you to him for being an integral member of this community!

Despite the fact that I already received a copy from <Totes> just now outside of the giveaway, I still wanted to welcome to opportunity to say "Thank you for everything shiny finder".
I really mean it, you've been one of my main role models in Smogon's Wi-Fi section and I've been trying to be as helpful and active as you since the first day I joined the community.

I've wanted to let you know this for a while and I figured that this'd be the best opportunity to do so!
Shout outs to you!

Best greetings.
Thanks for saying that MO! Pretty sure shiny finder will appreciate this ^_^
Deposited: Lv 15 male Tentacool
IGN: Jonyeo
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles.

Since I'm still considerably new to the Smogon community, I don't really know the mods well. But I'm sure shiny finder has done a superb job in contributing to the management of the Wi-Fi forum as well as offering his help to countless of other users, so a big thank you to him for being an integral member of this community!
Sent, enjoy man :], thanks for the kind words!

Pokemon: Cutiefly nicknamed Sprinkles
Gender and Level: Female, Level 7
Requested: 31-40 Latios
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles
IGN: Jim

I don't know you Shiny Finder, but you sound great. Thank you.

Pokemon: Cutiefly nicknamed Sprinkles
Gender and Level: Female, Level 7
Requested: 31-40 Latios
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles
IGN: Jim

I don't know you Shiny Finder, but you sound great. Thank you.
Sent, thank you for your gratitude, enjoy!

Deposited female lvl 12 lillipup
Ign Atharv
My thanks to not only you, but to shiny finder as well. He has helped me from my earliest days here(finding my tsv, rnging a perfect shiny ditto I use for breeding, etc.)

Deposited lillipup male lvl 12 great ball
Message i want to fiil my pokedex
Ign carlos

I don't really know you Shiny Finder, but I'm sure you been a lot of help to everyone Thank you.

Deposit:lv 1 male Grimer in Great ball
IGN:Cheila
Message:I want to trade for a pokémon that is strong in battles.

Shiny Finder has helped me many times ever since I joined the forums. Either checking ESV or catching specific ball combos. Many thanks to him and to you for hosting this marvelous Giveaway!

Pokemon Deposited: Exeggcute Lv 1 Female
IGN: Riannon
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles.

I don't know you shiny finder, but thank you for everything that you have done to help this community.

Deposit:lv 1 male Grimer in Great ball
IGN:Cheila
Message:I want to trade for a pokémon that is strong in battles.

Shiny Finder has helped me many times ever since I joined the forums. Either checking ESV or catching specific ball combos. Many thanks to him and to you for hosting this marvelous Giveaway!
Thank you very much for your gratitude ^_^! That is his specialty haha, enjoy!
Pokemon Deposited: Exeggcute Lv 1 Female
IGN: Riannon

I don't know you shiny finder, but thank you for everything that you have done to help this community.
Thanks for your gratitude! It has been sent, enjoy!

Deposited lillipup male lvl 32 quick ball
Message please trade pokemon with me. Thanks in advance
Ign sun

I don't know you Shiny Finder, but thank you for your time and help you have given to this community

Deposited lillipup male lvl 32 quick ball
Message please trade pokemon with me. Thanks in advance
Ign sun

I don't know you Shiny Finder, but thank you for your time and help you have given to this community
Thank you for your gratitude! It is sent, enjoy!

Deposited pichu female lvl 8 poke ball
Ign yyy

I don't really know you Shiny Finder, but I'm sure you been a lot of help to everyone Thank you.

Pinsir
Level 1 male
I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles

Ok, I gotta say that I was happy for shiny finder to get mod cause honestly he was helping EVERYONE on the shiny value thread since gen 6. He probably helped at least 7 times and I saw him being active a lot. So thank you for your time and good luck with everything!

Deposited pichu female lvl 8 poke ball
Ign yyy

Thank you for your gratitude!, sent, enjoy!
Pinsir
Level 1 male
I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles

Ok, I gotta say that I was happy for shiny finder to get mod cause honestly he was helping EVERYONE on the shiny value thread since gen 6. He probably helped at least 7 times and I saw him being active a lot. So thank you for your time and good luck with everything!
I completely agree with you! Thank you for your kind words ^_^, enjoy your latios!

Pokemon Deposited: Tentacool level 24 female (ultra ball)
IGN: Xin

I don't know Shiny Finder, but I want to thank you for helping build this community. Your generosity for your time has made this giveaway, other giveaways, and members helping newbie members possible. You are the inspiration! Thank you.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey again Totes,

Thanks for this amazing giveaway (again!) and to Shiny Finder for everything he has done. I've never interacted with him personally but know him well by reputation. He has truly helped to make this place wonderful.

Deposited: Level 1 Female Jangmo-o (self-bred with egg RNG in Gen VII, cloned with PKSM - I thought it would be nice to trade back something more than fodder. I hope you might find use for it Totes)
IGN: Penelope
Message: This is a Pokemon that just hatched. Please raise it carefully.

Pokemon Deposited: Tentacool level 24 female (ultra ball)
IGN: Xin

I don't know Shiny Finder, but I want to thank you for helping build this community. Your generosity for your time has made this giveaway, other giveaways, and members helping newbie members possible. You are the inspiration! Thank you.
Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words ^_^, appreciate it! Enjoy!
Hey again Totes,

Thanks for this amazing giveaway (again!) and to Shiny Finder for everything he has done. I've never interacted with him personally but know him well by reputation. He has truly helped to make this place wonderful.

Deposited: Level 1 Female Jangmo-o (self-bred with egg RNG in Gen VII, cloned with PKSM - I thought it would be nice to trade back something more than fodder. I hope you might find use for it Totes)
IGN: Penelope
Message: This is a Pokemon that just hatched. Please raise it carefully.
Yes he has! Thank you for your kind words! Oh thank you so much for the Jangmo-o too!
However it is a level 40 Latios so it is, 31-40 not 41-50 :p, please redeposit and I'll send it your way!

Shiny finder! You fill me with determination. Thank you for all you have done and will do with this Wi-fi section, it really is nice of you to put in all this time.

I can’t get on until Sat., so I might not get one, but still.

First of all thanks Totes for this giveaway and also thanks to Shiny Finder for what he has done. Despite we never talked, I can say he was really nice from what I saw and it will always be appreciated. I hope everything goes well for you two!
Just like pilica12, I didnt want to just deposit a fodder so I deposited a shiny Level 1 Female Feebas I bred and cloned by myself as a huge thanks for you Totes, for this giveaway and also for Shiny Finder.
IGN: Jeremy

Shiny finder! You fill me with determination. Thank you for all you have done and will do with this Wi-fi section, it really is nice of you to put in all this time.

I can’t get on until Sat., so I might not get one, but still.
Eh, no worries, I can still get you one for your kind words today :]
First of all thanks Totes for this giveaway and also thanks to Shiny Finder for what he has done. Despite we never talked, I can say he was really nice from what I saw and it will always be appreciated. I hope everything goes well for you two!
Just like pilica12, I didnt want to just deposit a fodder so I deposited a shiny Level 1 Female Feebas I bred and cloned by myself as a huge thanks for you Totes, for this giveaway and also for Shiny Finder.
IGN: Jeremy
I really appreciate your words and the nice feebas :0!! You honestly didn't have to do that, thank you so much!!! I hope you enjoy the Latios!

IGN: Ames

Deposited: Salandit (Ultra Ball)
Gender and Level: Male, level 17
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles.

Thank you, Totes, Shiny Finder, and everyone else who contributes so positively to this place. I don't post much but I have been lurking around Smogon for a long time and it's people like Shiny Finder who make this by far the best place for Pokemon related discussion and help on the web.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)