Apprentice Program: Round Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Well, I'll match you with someone with at least a similar timezone.... so EST, CST, Mountain, or PST would all be acceptable assuming you have similar online hours.

no offence but when is the 10th round gonna start?? I have already submitted my name for the ninth round but looks like i was too late.

Netbattle nick:Cronux
Time zone:Eastern Standard Time
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Anytime besides Monday through Thursday 6pm-9:30pm (Classes)
Experience level*: Total newb
A little about myself: Need to learn. a pretty big newb. have used the strategies seen on the site, but am still losing pretty badly
Generation(s) I want to learn: All.

Netbattle nick: Division Bell
Time zone: Pacific
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 9 am to 12 pm ( i am taking the semester off from a JC i go to ).
Experience level*: Well it's been awhile since I played pokemon ( i just got around to buying sapphire in the fall of 2004 ).
A little about myself: I tend to quit battles whenever I start losing and I hope to fix that.
Generation(s) I want to learn: RYB. I also like doing CCs...but right now I just want to focus on my RYB team.

Netbattle nick: quake
Time zone: GMT
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Tuesday- Friday: 10am- 1pm, 4pm-5pm. Saturday-Sunday: 8am- 1pm
Experience level*: Intermediate
A little about myself: I am willing to learn and practice techniques given to me by tutors. Hopefully I will come out a much better battler by the end of this.
Generation(s) I want to learn: All. I plan to have a mostly RBY team though as they are my favourites.

too late, sons (did I just say that? I sound like sanders :D)

Umm. Every tutor is assinged. Just get ready for the next round, it's coming up today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)