Status
Not open for further replies.

PTF

girl
is a Tiering Contributor
Username: PTF
PO/PS! Username: PTF
Your timezone: AEST - Sydney time. GMT+10
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays from 5 pm. Weekends any time.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I'm a PU main who has played in OU and UU. I want to become proficient in a tier other than PU properly and would love to be guided alone the way.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?:
Discord.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes.

assigned to Luthier

Username: Wugus
PO/PS! Username: Chimborazo
Your timezone: PDT
Usual Hours of Availability: Wed./Friday after 3, Tues./Thurs. any time after noon, and most weekend hours (flexible).
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I’ve been playing competitive Pokémon for several years now, and also went through B101 for SM OU. I’m looking to expand into LC and mainly get better at general metagame skills like game plan building, playing around wincons, prediction, etc. I would also like to get into the tournament scene at some point.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: I have and can use both.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: Stockings
PO/PS! Username: Stockings
Your timezone: gmt/uk time
Usual Hours of Availability: afternoons, weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I’m a pretty not-notable bad forum user and long time ADV player (I’d go as far to say a pretty good one at that,,) with other tournament experience in oras, bw and rby ou. I used to play LC a bit and managed to get to top 10 on ladder multiple times in xy/oras, however, since recently returning to pokemon I’ve just not been able to click with some of the tiers I used to enjoy.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: discoooo
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: oui

Scholar

Shinjiro's babe
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
assigned to Luthier

Username: Yami
PO/PS! Username: Yami u-u / Magma
Your timezone: Gmt -4
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays and Sunday 1-10pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): l been playing since 2015 on ps and joined smogon to get into competitive in 2017. I used to only play mono till I started to explore other tiers in the spring of 2018 which was 1v1, Ubers, old gens ou and PU. I signed up for spring lc ssnls in 2018 and while I did get out r3, I found a tier to call home, however dispite sticking with LC I did not make a latest Lcpl which upsetted me and found myself drifting on here for awhile, not really knowing what to do. I recently found my drive back into LC after playing LC open and winning r1, but I want to work on my weak points in order to do better in ssnls and to hopefully make lcpl next year.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

assigned to Coconut

Username: Joltage
PO/PS! Username: Joltage
Your timezone: gmt-4/US Eastern
Usual Hours of Availability: Most of the time at the moment, though soon it'll likely be mostly evenings and weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I used to be pretty decent at LC during Gen 6, even qualifying for the Invitational Tour back in 2015. But, after the generation change, I took about a 2-3 year hiatus from competitive and have only recently come back. Since returning, I've had great difficulty in adapting to the new meta, mainly because my former build style and the majority of my crutch mons from ORAS are much worse nowadays. I'd like to recapture at least some of my former form before Sword and Shield come out, if only for my personal ego.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: yes, Discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Username: Kaipro
PO/PS! Username: Kaipro
Your timezone: gmt-4
Usual Hours of Availability: preferably evenings of any day

Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I begin in lc gen7,

I've only fought in lc in clans but not in official tournaments

Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: yes, Discord

Username: Ulysses
PO/PS! Username: Peasley
Your timezone: GMT-5 (CST)
Usual Hours of Availability: 8 pm - 1 am, Sunday-Thursday, with other random availability throughout the day. At the moment I am free most of the time
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I played DPP OU and DPP LC extensively back in 2009-10. I have intermittently played BW OU, XY OU, and SM OU since and have been active on the SM LC ladder for about a month since my return to smogon, currently sitting in the 1400s in ELO. I'm hoping to gain more of a sense of how to teambuild and how to play patiently, as I frequently make decisions to sack mons and set up early that cost me.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yea

Last edited:
Username: Hockey1
PO/PS! Username: Hockey1
Your timezone: GMT-7 (pst)
Usual Hours of Availability: pretty much anytime after 2:30 pm on weekdays and anytime on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing LC a good amount but really want to bring my lc game to the next level.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Both
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
yea

NEWAL

THE MAIN MAN
Username: Newal
Ps username: Newal
Timezone: GMT +2
Usual hours of availability: Wont be a problem, used to be enough hours
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive mons(min 3 sentences): Started in ORAS era but have won POCL and PLs from some countries also played POWC etc. I want to learn this tier.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: y

Assigned to: Fille

Username: PhantomHurious
PO/PS! Username: PhantomHurious
Your timezone: GMT+1
Usual Hours of Availability: usually after like 4:30pm on weekdays, whenever on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I main PU but have been dabbling in LC a bit here and there recently and its very fun. I started playing competitive mons in 2018 and mons in around 2015. I prefer fatter builds like BO and Balance but i also play offense and HO regularly too
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: yes

DugZa

Carpe Diem
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
Assigned to: Fille

Username: DugZa
PO/PS! Username: DugZa
Your timezone: GMT+5.5
Usual Hours of Availability: usually after 4:00pm (GMT + 5.5) on weekdays, whenever on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I'm a Monotype main but have been looking to get in to playing other tiers recently. Have been playing LC a bit but I don't really have a clear cut idea about how the meta works and about teambuilding for LC. Always thought LC was a fun tier so hoping to learn more about the meta by signing up.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)