two slow dancers last ones out
is a Pre-Contributoris a defending SPL Champion
assigned to Eternally

Username
: Watchog
PO/PS! Username: Watchog
Your timezone: GMT-5
Usual Hours of Availability: 6 PM - Midnight
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing NU for a while, took a break for a bit this year but I've laddered and joined a some nu tours. I've also played a couple of other tiers but generally have stuck with NU. I want to improve and hopefully learn a lot
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

yogi

I did not succumb...
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
assigned to Stan Soojung

Username
: Rwby
PO/PS! Username: Rwby
Your timezone: GMT +0
Usual Hours of Availability: Evenings
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): PU Tutor, room voice in both pu and nu (from oras and early sm), pupl and nupl player, topped the ladder a lot but I don't ladder anymore so bop, PU QC member, run the PU Teambuilding Lab, basically wanna get back into nu and learn the tier again so I can help out with stuff. lalala memes memes :33
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord

Stan Soojung agreed to tutor me because who wouldn't want to tutor me, I'd tutor me if I could

assigned to Eternally

Username: weirdo faye
PO/PS! Username: weirdo faye
Your timezone: GMT+10
Usual Hours of Availability: afternoons
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): started playing ps nov 2015, weirdo faye is my 1st ever acc. used to play a bit of everything in oras. has only played ou since sm, average at it. likes to make my own teams. also, i signed up for b101 cuz there was an ou spot available a few months back but my tutor quit the game and so did i for a while but we're sorta friends still.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: discord please
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

DKM

Are you feeling nervous? Are you having fun?
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
assigned to Stan Soojung

Username: DragonKnightmaster
PO/PS! Username: DargonKnightmaster
Your timezone: GMT
Usual Hours of Availability: 9pm - 2am GMT everyday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing pokemon 1 year ago during late ORAS, in Sun/Moon I started playing seriously. I recently peaked 1800s in OU and have been trying to learn lower tiers. I've been struggling with NU a bit and want to try and get better.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord (I don't have a mic though)

cielbakasan

Banned deucer.
assigned to Stan Soojung

Username: Cielbakasan
PO/PS! Username: Ciel est le futur

What format do you want to learn : sm nu
Your timezone: GMT +1
Usual Hours of Availability: i'm free all day , 16/17:00 on week and i'm free week end ^^
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have played competitive pokemon for 1 year. I have peak #9 on sm ou and i know a little the low gen (UU,RU ^^ ). Now I want to learn the only tier I never played, NU.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes, both

Username: lenthi
PO/PS! Username: lenthi
Your timezone: GMT+1
Usual Hours of Availability: 08-21 Every day pretty much.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min 3 sentences): I Have been playing pokemon since 4 or 5 years old and i`m really experienced in the OU tier and i really want to learn more about the NU tier as i find it really interesting when i had a overview over it.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?:
both

asa

is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PU Leader
assigned to Stan Soojung

Username: allstarapology
PO/PS! Username: allstarapology
Your timezone: GMT - 5
Usual Hours of Availability: almost every day and from 4-12 pm.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min 3 sentences): i've been on showdown for about a year and half and i mainly play pu, and i wanted to get better at nu, and here i am.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: yes, discord.

Username: LeafyStorm21
PO/PS! Username: PS! Username: LeafyStorm21
Your timezone: GMT-8
Usual Hours of Availability: I am always available Weekdays 3:40-4:30 (bar Friday)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I made the leap from a casual player to a more competitive one in gen 6, mainly testing out my various teams (mostly ou) and lurking around the Smogon forums, learning how to be a good battler. Starting gen 7, I started to pay more and more attention to the lower tiers, and I find it very interesting to see generally hated on Pokémon shine in battle. Though this is very intriguing, unfortunately, I am not very good at battling (especially in lower tiers), and I need quite a bit of help to improve.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord; username is AlolanSerperior21
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:Yes

Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:
assigned to Sir Kay

Username: khoury112
PO/PS! Username: khoury112
Your timezone:Atlantic Time Zone
Usual Hours of Availability: 10 AM - 9PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Technically I make teams and battle in Pokemon Showdown. Idk understand how the teambuilding is supposed to be done, All i normally do is use pokemon I love and look at types but i have been told that isnt what I should use. So i am looking forward to learning how team building works and what I should really be thinking about in teambuilding.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord khoury112#1035
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: No

WhiteLion

Banned deucer.
assigned to PursuitOfHappiny

Username: WhiteLion
PO/PS! Username: WhiteLion
Your timezone:GMT+5.30
Usual Hours of Availability: weekends all day and rest from 6pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I am playingmons for the last 2-3 years i was playing ubers as main i am trying to get into lower tiers
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Both works

Username: Taskr
PO/PS! Username: Taskr
Your timezone: GMT+0
Usual Hours of Availability: Daytimes (11am-5pm) everyday except Wednesday and Thursday, Nights vary but i'm usually active.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
Started playing OU at the end of BW2, XY and ORAS on the ladder. Then I moved to PU about a year and a half ago where I got into the community and became PU Mod, Council, Tutor etc. Looking for a better understanding of NU so I can play in official tours.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?:
yea
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
yea

PursuitOfHappiny said he can tutor me

assigned to Rapture

Username: Wmartinez101
PO/PS! Username:WMAR
Your timezone: GMT -5
Usual Hours of Availability: DailyMonday-Thursday until 5pm- 10pm Friday- Sunday im on all day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I played pokemon since 2013 competitively. I feel like i'm good but i lack any skill in any tier. i love innovation
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?:Discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:Yes

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
assigned to Kiyo

Username: Broken Phobias
PO/PS! Username: Broken Phobias
Your timezone: GMT -6
Usual Hours of Availability: Every day until March 5th from 4:00pm until 10:00PM and on weekends basically anytime I'm actually on
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): started playing in BW and have since explored a multitude of tiers and metas. I have really found my home to be either PU or BSS simply because I love the user base. Some of the stuff I played is PU, Monotype, CAP, OU, UU, RU, AG, and BSS.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: yea
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yea

assigned to Eternally

Username: lhce628
PS! Username: lhce628
Timezone: GMT +8
Usual Hours Of Availability: 2000 to 2300 weekdays and 1400 to 2000 at Sundays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitive pokémon in 2016, and and moved to singles in mid 2017.
I still play VGC and my best record come from DOU, I will like to touch more different formats. NU is the only official format I have not touched so I will like to try it out.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: only Discord .

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
assigned to Stan Soojung

Username: Harpp
PS! Username: Harpp
Timezone: GMT +5:30
Usual Hours Of Availability: Available most of the time. More free on weekends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitive Pokemon 2-3 years ago. I am a Monotype main for the last 2 years or so. I have been trying to get into other tiers and have tried little NU this generation by participating in official tournaments and doing some team building.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: only Discord .

Rabia

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
GP & NU Leader
assigned to Sir Kay

Username: MewBby
PS! Username: Rabia is Trash
Timezone: GMT -5
Usual hours of availability: On weekdays I'm available from like 6 in the evening until 10. I am not really free on Wednesday except for really random windows that aren't worth working out lol. On weekends I'm free basically the entire day barring any activity that sprouts up.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: Been playing since early BW (like 7 years or so ago was when I started) and I only played OU until late BW or early BW2 can't recall. From there I diversified into Ubers and UU and slowly went lower into the tiers. I believe I gained a decent amount of competence in each tier in Gen 5 but that really fell off a cliff in Gen 6 where I only could play Ubers at a semi-ok level. Now in Gen 7 I am struggling mightily to do much of anything proper; I keep struggling 1) to actually stick with teams once I have made them and usually just scrap them if I am not happy instead of try to work with them and 2) I am not able to keep with meta trends well at all.
Do you use either Discord or Skype?: Yep.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yep.

assigned to Stan Soojung

Username: Spoire
PO/PS! Username: Spoire
Your timezone: GMT +2 france
Usual Hours of Availability: between 10pm and 12pm everydays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Main OU. I did some competition without result I would like to learn from other tiers. Looking for a better understanding of NU so I can play in official tours.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

assigned to PursuitOfHappiny

Username: Gefährlicher Random
PO/PS! Username: kellner/niuji
Your timezone: GMT+2 germany
Usual Hours of Availability: everyday besides tuesday and thursday 1pm-11pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I played a good amount of oras nu and sm nu. I usually play team tours and sometimes on the ladder i guess.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: i have skype but i would prefer discord

assigned to neomon

Username: Sanzy
PO/PS! Username: Dr Sanzy
Your timezone: GMT +10/AEST
Usual Hours of Availability:
Pretty much all day every day atm.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Ive been dabbling in competitive since ORAS, reaching around 1600 in ORAS and SM OU ladders in the past. But now I've decided to take it more seriously as I want to start playing in tournaments and learn other tiers, and thought NU would be a start as I really enjoy the tier.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype: Both but prefer Discord.

assigned to Sir Kay

Username: Go0d
PO/PS! Username: Go0d
Your timezone: EST
Usual Hours of Availability: all day Sunday and after 5pm on weekdays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I’ve been playing Pokémon competitively for a while now. I’m looking for a tier to main and get a handle of. I chose NU because the general community is great.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: discord yes

assigned to Skelos

Username: XxAwesomePlayzxX
PS Username: AwesomeEnder
Your timezone: GMT +8, (GMT +9 until August 1st)
Usual Hours of Availability: Not sure for July, but definitely from 9am to 9pm on all days, pretty flexible if scheduled beforehand
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I joined competitive Pokemon at the start of SM and mainly play OU and OMs such as BH and MnM. I'm a big nerd and read everything through and through before playing a tier. I understand how competitive battling works and want to join NU because it seemed like a good community to join in the lower tiers. (The timezone also fits me)

assigned to kay

Username: M Rodrigues
PO/PS! Username: M Rodrigues
Your timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability: Night
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing in 2015, but I always play OU. Now these Open tournaments have interested me in low tiers and I am willing to learn about them.

assigned to Stan Soojung

Username: Goyagma
PO/PS! Username: Goyagma
Your timezone: GMT+2
Usual Hours of Availability: late afternoon and the weekend
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I've been on smogon since 2015 and I mostly focused on OU. I already was tutored by Tomahawk in DPP OU and it was a great experience ! I'd like to learn a new tier now though and NU seems fun so It would be great to discover the tier.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: yes either is fine

assigned to Stan Soojung

Username: s_aman
PO/PS! Username: s_aman
Your timezone: GMT+5:30
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays evenings and weekends afternoon and evenings
I've been on smogon for a fairly long time. I know the basics of battling and team building. However, I am finding it difficult to adapt to the new generation. So, I want the help of a tutor to get me familiar with the metagame and help me with battling and team building.

Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: both

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
assigned to Earth

Username: jcbc
PO/PS! Username: jcbc
Your timezone: GMT+2
Usual Hours of Availability: everyday at noon
Even tho i'm more so confident about my nu skills and i know about the meta, i would like to improve myself and learn new things etc. Overall improve myself and get better.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: both (even tho i'd prefer discord if i could choose)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)