Ability: Gluttony
Level: 50
EVs: 188 HP / 244 Atk / 44 Def / 20 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Curse
- Protect

Well, you have no resistances to ground, and half your team is weak to it. I reccomend a Porygon2 somewhere in there to ice beam garchomp.

the team is just the top 5 most used pokemon and i was going to use the top 6 but then i would have Tapu Koko, Fini, and Lele and while double Tapu is nice i think 3 or 4 Tapus while likely would a good idea is a little extreme, but that would explain why on the Global Link Garchomp defeats almost all of the top 30 used pokemon because it is common and a lot of ground weak pokemon are really good in the current meta

So, what is each pokemon supposed to do for each other? What do the EV spreads do? How do they synergize with each other? It's kind of hard to see where this team is going with just "this is the top 5 most used Pokemon + Garchomp" as the only explanation. What have you been struggling with in testing? (The common ground-weakness among most of the team as mentioned by R-B-Y is definitely an issue that could be better addressed, as I am guessing it is one of the main issues.) What on the team is working and what isn't working? We need more info to provide better feedback.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)