Art for Social Media

P Squared

a great unrecorded history
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
it looks fine, scheduled it for tomorrow :)

since Halloween has passed, a little bump re: a new profile picture! if someone's interested in drawing an Ultra Sun and Moon-themed Koffing picture for a new profile picture, let me know. these were my ideas if you are looking for inspiration but really it can be anything
idk, Koffing eclipsing the sun or Koffing with weird Necrozma attachments

oh yeah, I didn't know if regs were allowed to post here or not, but I saw something about a Koffing eclipsing the sun so I did this

You need to be an approved artist. I dont see you on the list.

I'm afraid we can't use that as the profile pic.

Last edited:

LifeisDANK

Bird Enthusiast
is a Top Artistis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
also ill be glad to do a profile pic for usum if you cant use pookies, considering it comes out soon.
i hope its not annoying i keep taking the prof pics

Last edited:
Our fodder pokemon is changing for the release of USUM. We are going to use Staryu. Can we get staryu art for the announcement? Maybe a similar poster as the one Fell made for bounsweet (see 2nd post of this thread)?
Deadline Nov. 16

Last edited:

LifeisDANK

Bird Enthusiast
is a Top Artistis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
Our fodder pokemon is changing for the release of USUM. We are going to use Staryu. Can we get staryu art for the announcement? Maybe a similar poster as the one Fell made for bounsweet (see 2nd post of this thread)?
Deadline Nov. 16
considering that is in like one day ill grab this

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Man, your Necrozma looks insane. Such a cool idea on its own to draw the image in negative and invert it in post, which must have taken a fair amount of forethought to get right. Great use of value too; those scratchy white lines do a nice job defining its contours while simultaneously obscuring some of them, making it appear to melt into the drawing surface. Really cool way of illustrating a Pokemon with such an important connection to light & darkness.

Hi everyone! Here's the list of Pokemon we need art for the December giveaways. We are going for a sort of wintery/xmas line up.

Here are the Pokémon we currently need art for:

December 2017 Giveaway Schedule (NEED ART)
Art is due on the date listed.

Thanks for the art as always :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)