Data ASB Leadership Team (I.E. MODS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello and welcome to Smogon's Anime Style Battling forum! In this thread, you have the opportunity to meet the Moderators of this forum and discover what roles they perform, what they are in charge of and who they are! If you are looking to sign up for ASB, or looking to find out about the basics, start by looking here. Use this thread to learn about who to contact about what aspects that are in the scope of ASB.

ZhengTann: (Policy Head)

"你好!24 year-old electronics engineer from Malaysia (as of 2016). Being a Policy Head means I look over discussion related to the Data Audit, Council, game mechanics, battle rewards, et cetera. By looking over that usually means making sure it gets the appropriate feedback and taking corrective actions where decided upon. I can be reached via IRC and Smogon PM, although having a 40-hour week job and err, stuff outside of work (on GMT+8 to boot) to do means I might be a little slow to respond personally."

Deck Knight (Founder)
MK Ultra
Texas Cloverleaf
Stratos
Frosty
Dogfish44
Zarator
deadfox081

[FORMER] Summary of Positions of power in ASB

Moderators: Dogfish44 (Referee/RP/Data), Frosty (Policy), zarator (General/Back-up)
Project Moderators: Elevator Music, Texas Cloverleaf, tavok
Founder (Does not have powers anymore, but listed here for posterity): Deck Knight

Gym Committee: Dogfish44, Frosty, Texas Cloverleaf
Roleplay Committee: Dogfish44, Frosty, Maxim
Tournament Committee: deadfox081, FMD, Mowtom

NDA Editors: akela, Deck Knight, Dogfish44, Frosty (Owner), Its_A_Random, LouisCyphre, Stratos, Texas Cloverleaf

Approvers: deadfox081 (Head), akela, Deck Knight, Dogfish44, Elevator Music, Engineer Pikachu, Its_A_Random, Ragnarokalex, rickheg, Stratos, Texas Cloverleaf, ZhengTann

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)