Ask for XY and ORAS OU Battles Here! (READ THE FIRST POST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for oras wifi battles until Nov 17th
My FC is 5472-7539-7999
I'm usually available for battling from 1-4 PM EST

Note: I am attempting to start up a stream, and competitive wifi battles are one of the things I upload. I'd like to upload the battles I get with you guys, but if you do not wish to have your battle video on the internet, just let me know and I won't upload it.

Thanks frens :]

Hey!

Looking for people to do ORAS OU wifi battles with.
Whether a single quick battle, or battleing on a somewhat frequent basis; I prefer the latter but am really just looking for some matches. I am available for battles roughly from CET 5pm-11pm, so when you are looking for OU battles and message me during that period of time, chances are high I am available :)
Be aware that while I use alot of regularly obtained Pokemon, I also use some generated, 100% legal ones.
FC:
2380-7426-8993

Thanks and have a good one!

Looking for oras wifi battles until Nov 17th
My FC is 5472-7539-7999
I'm usually available for battling from 1-4 PM EST

Note: I am attempting to start up a stream, and competitive wifi battles are one of the things I upload. I'd like to upload the battles I get with you guys, but if you do not wish to have your battle video on the internet, just let me know and I won't upload it.

Thanks frens :]
I do think i would like a rematch with you at some point. That steam eruption play of mine still bugs me, and I need me some redemption XD. The point that I lost isn't really what bugs me...that play was just so bad.

Battle me 1779 4111 0905
My bad dude I am really busy as of late. When I get home later tonight I will be able to battle. Had a lot of test this past week for school and I'm still kinda sick. If I don't battle later tonight I will be able to tomorrow after I get home from the Pokemon TCG pre release.

Hi guys, it's me again.
I'm looking for ORAS OU Battles. I already added everybody in this last page.
FC: 0533-9046-9832. IGN: Aka

anyone with gmt + 7 want to battle with me, the main purpose is checking my connection, because in my last battle i kept dc'ed and also want to improve the abilty of pokemon battling

FC : 4957 6373 7948

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)