Balanced Hackmons cast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
[Ed: Due to how vBulletin merges threads, this post appears first. The original post of this thread is actually below (by chaos)]

Excellent cast. I thoroughly enjoyed this one! I actually have 2 questions from listening to the cast

What are the top 6 abilities? From what I've heard, it's probably Poison Heal, Magic Bounce, Contrary, Imposter, Mold Breaker, and Unaware?

What is the most ubiquitous mon in BH? From what I've heard, it's probably Imposter Blissey

Also rofl @ GS's Harvest Shuckle & Magic Guard Ho-oh in the Sun xD

BH really seems like an easy meta to get into, seeing how you don't need to worry about individual Pokemon movepools and EV customizations ;d

Anyways, thanks for the fun cast :)

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah i was having a lot of troubles with my connection, but it was still fun.

Your list of top 6 abilities is fairly accurate pocket, although prankster would fit in there somewhere probably.

As for most ubiquitous mon, its either giratina or imposter chansey

MJB

Sup Peeps
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
What are the top 6 abilities? From what I've heard, it's probably Poison Heal, Magic Bounce, Contrary, Imposter, Mold Breaker, and Unaware?
I would probably put prankster in there somewhere, likely over either poison heal or contrary, otherwise this is pretty accurate I think.

It's pretty cool that Chaos answered my question about the viability of Great Sage's PP stall team. Overall the cast was pretty cool to watch, great job guys.

That best abilities of BH list is very accurate, like the previous posts, i'd say Prankster is the only one that's missing. Chansey is also more ubiquitous than Blissey and is also usually the better choice as an Imposter.

I find Unaware to be top 3, if not the Best ability in BH. the ability to counter Kyurem-W and other Contrarians easily is one of the reasons Shuckle is such a good Pokemon here. With a spread of Recover/Leech Seed/Toxic/Magic Coat or Substitute under sand is really deadly.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Does Eviolite boost Imposter Chansey's defenses even after transforming?

Originally Posted by Fat MikeDecIsHere
Not necessarily true, this is only the case if you're using Eviolite. However, if you're running any other item, Blissey is better.
The only advantage Blissey has over Chansey is the ability to use items like Spooky Plate or Choice Scarf to outspeed its foes, other than that, Chansey is generally the better option with Eviolite. Also, If you are using another item, Chansey is still probably better. This is because you can bluff that you're using an Eviolite and fool the foe, It's also worth noting that the HP stat is almost identical. Imposter Blissey cries "Choice Scarf" or "Spooky Plate", Imposter Chansey is always a big question mark which can, at many occasions, surprise the foe.

Does Eviolite boost Imposter Chansey's defenses even after transforming?
Yes, that is the whole reason as to why Imposter Chansey usually outclasses its evolution. It becomes so bulky that even Draco Meteors from a Reshiram that you transformed will probably only do 50 to 60%!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)