NOC Bard's College Mafia - Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a jewel giver

The receipients have the effect as long as they hold the item

Ruby: gives person immunity to non standard kills

Sapphire: gives person full ability to use their abilities (can’t be roleblocked)

Diamond: the recipient will be unable to kill the item giver (this can be passed around to whoever they think is scum)
have you used any of these on anyone?

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Seriously considering Hitmonleet scum because “lol the scum team wouldn’t bus a single player” logic is trash and I trust my past self to make good reads

Yet I can’t deny that there is a good chance that FH is scum

Because FH types so eloquently that he’ll die early in most games so him being alive is suspect

What the heck man
Vote Metal Sonic

You make a single point, say nothing at all in your defense, and then go and throw out a vote at LYLO, while making no logic as to your vote and as to why other than "lol your obviously scum" This doesn't make any sense from a town point of view.

Fite me m8

[Insert "Do you believe in Gravity?" Panel]

I gotta say, you haven't improved at all.

You can't tell that I'm town.

I mean, you're mafia, so I guess it doesn't really matter then.

:>

how long have u played mafia hitmnoleet ??
Since Death Note Mafia.

ok actually that was mean, sorry
u play a good game, u did try ur best

but former hope actually has a brain lol, so obviously im town and ur scum, and its bye bye baby
Yeah, same here, you're actually pretty good. I will say though, because of the exact same logic, you're scum and I'm town, so adios amigo.

(In seriousness tho, no matter if it ends up with a town win or a you win, this was fun, so gg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)