Base Power Damage

Exploud has 412 HP, 258 Speed, a 210-damage attack (!!!) and fantastic coverage. With a Choice Specs it will do 315 Damage, enough to 2HKO basically any unboosted Pokemon (even those that carry assault vest). Even Snorlax is 2HKOed!

Noivern's Boomburst is non-STAB, but a perfectly-accurate 140 damage is still quite significant and with Noivern's near-unmatched Speed it can do a lot. Slap a Specs on it to boost the damage to 210, and it will be fantastic.

Snorlax. Snorlax. Snorlax. Fucking Snorlax man. 174 speed is awful, but 524 HP? Monstrous. A single Curse boost will allow it to tank physical attacks easily while also giving his STAB Double Edge the ability to dish out 270 damage per hit (or you could go for Return, Body Slam etc too). Also, only one weakness.

Sheer Force and Life Orb is fantastic too, giving Pokemon that have wide movepool a lot of power. Nidoking (slightly higher speed) and Nidoqueen (slightly higher HP) are massively powerful.

Any possibility of unbanning Ubers? Aegislash in particular doesn't have much in the relevant stats. Deoxys-Defense also has nothing going for it.

huge power and pure power should have some effectmaybe tone it down to a 1.5 times multiplier
I feel like it should either be a double physical damage, or do nothing, and right now, I feel like it should do nothing since a 2x multiplier is huge.
Any possibility of unbanning Ubers? Aegislash in particular doesn't have much in the relevant stats. Deoxys-Defense also has nothing going for it.
No, but there's other worrying stuff. Geomancy Xerneas, rain boosted water spout Kyogre, multiscale Lugia, Giratina, etc
Can natures be taken into acount to take .91 damage from say physical attack or deal 1.1 damage on a physical attack
That's actually a pretty interesting concept and would certainly lead to slightly more diversity than just 252hp 252spe+, but I feel that sort of complicates things and takes away the whole battle damage being easy to calculate.
EDIT: Since confusion damage is a base 50 power attack against oneself, will the new mechanics apply to confusion as well?
Yes, if you hit yourself in confusion, you do 50 damage to yourself (modified by your physical attack and physical defense boosts).

Swellow (of all Pokemon) might be the best Boomburst user in this meta. Swellow's Base 125 Spd just barely outspeeds Noivern's Base 123 Spd, making it the fastest user. Swellow's Boomburst gets STAB. The best part, Swellow gets Scrappy, so its Boombursts can hit Ghosts. The only downside is that it has the second lowest HP of all the Boomburst users.

Is this playable anywhere? It looks really fun to play, if not, I can try to work on it on my server, but I'm not that good :s

bp scrub

rub a dub dub one scrub in a tub
What effect do defense boosting moves have? If they matter at all, cosmis power + recovery will be insanely hard to stop.
Same as in normal play, so if you have 1.5x defense, you take 1/1.5 the damage, with 2x def, you take 1/2 damage etc until +6, when you take 1/4 damage.

Cosmic power + recover is the same as in normal tiers, you can still status/phaze or just crit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)