Data Base Stat Changes

So it's been confirmed no change to Dustox? :(

What about Machamp, Conkeldurr, Ludicolo, and Shiftry? One thing I've noticed is that all the Pokemon with updated base stats are part of 3-stage evolution chain. Politoed too :)

So it's been confirmed no change to Dustox? :(

What about Machamp, Conkeldurr, Ludicolo, and Shiftry? One thing I've noticed is that all the Pokemon with updated base stats are part of 3-stage evolution chain. Politoed too :)
Oh crap, you're right. What a stupid stipulation! What are you thinking, GameFreak?

EDIT: And yeah, just tested it myself. Either Metalkid has already updated Dustox's stats in his calculator or Dustox gets no stat increase.

Last edited:
Oh crap, you're right. What a stupid stipulation! What are you thinking, GameFreak?

EDIT: And yeah, just tested it myself. Either Metalkid has already updated Dustox's stats in his calculator or Dustox gets no stat increase.
I'm guessing they don't want to boost "incomplete" lines on the off chance they add on to them in future generations

^I would say we need to check a bit more of the early route fodder Pokémon besides the already checked ones like Fearow(and maybe some more Pokémon with cross-generational pre-evolutions) before jumping into conclusions, but it seems like a logical enough argument(especially considering the low amount of second-stage or single-stager Megas). At the very least the obvious Politoed, Shiftry/Ludicolo duo, Machamp/Conkeldurr and Luxray might worth a check.

I think the list of third stage Pokémon that might yet have a stat change is as follows:

Crobat, Politoed, Machamp, Magnezone, Gengar, Rhyperior, Blissey, Kingdra, Electivire, Magmortar, Porygon-Z, Togekiss, Mamoswine, Ludicolo, Shiftry, Gardevoir, Gallade, Slaking, Aggron, Roserade, Flygon, Dusknoir, Walrein, Luxray, Conkeldurr, Gothitelle, Reuniclus, Vanilluxe, Klinklang, Eelektross, Chandelure, Haxorus

I'm not including starters or pseudo-legends, which are unlikely to get boosts.

I think the list of third stage Pokémon that might yet have a stat change is as follows:

Crobat, Politoed, Machamp, Magnezone, Gengar, Rhyperior, Blissey, Kingdra, Electivire, Magmortar, Porygon-Z, Togekiss, Mamoswine, Ludicolo, Shiftry, Gardevoir, Gallade, Slaking, Aggron, Roserade, Flygon, Dusknoir, Walrein, Luxray, Conkeldurr, Gothitelle, Reuniclus, Vanilluxe, Klinklang, Eelektross, Chandelure, Haxorus

I'm not including starters or pseudo-legends, which are unlikely to get boosts.
Confirming that Kingdra's stats are still the same, so you can cross that off the list.

I think it's been mentioned (and we can't check yet), but Lumineon definitely got a boost in speed, of some magnitude. I don't think this is limited to just 3-stage families.

Hello,

Did Primeape's base speed increase to 105? I was in a double battle against the double battle leader girl in the Battle Maison and her Primeape out sped my jolly max ev/iv mega pinsir (base 105). I know it wasn't scarfed because my greninja attacked before the primeape. I have the battle video saved. So yea, you guys think primeape's base speed increased or am I missing something?

Hello,

Did Primeape's base speed increase to 105? I was in a double battle against the double battle leader girl in the Battle Maison and her Primeape out sped my jolly max ev/iv mega pinsir (base 105). I know it wasn't scarfed because my greninja attacked before the primeape. I have the battle video saved. So yea, you guys think primeape's base speed increased or am I missing something?
Did this happen on the turn that Pinsir MegaEvolved? If that's the case then it could have been due to turn order being set before said Megavolution took place and thus Primeape would have outspeed regular Pinsir

Alright thanks! Just double checked with a max ev/iv speed primeape, same base 95 speed still. Thanks for the info -really interesting mechanic ^^

Didn't Nidoking/queen's base attack go up by 10? I don't see it on the list but I am pretty sure it was confirmed somewhere. I don't have the proof right now sadly, but I didn't see anyone mention it or see it on the list in the opening.

It shows up in the battle tower. Presumably all you need to do is fine one, save it to your VS recorder, then you can make sure it's not scarfed and see if it can outspeed a postive natured base 92-100.
I've seen many Lumineon in the Battle Maison, and none of them had choice scarf, since they all were able to switch moves between turns. Lumineon had 91 base speed in the past, but it seems to me that it's faster than that now. I can't recall which, but it definitely outspeed either my Greninja or Scolipede. I haven't checked if a max speed base 91 can do that, though.

It should be said that my pokemon were not minimum speed, but also were not maximum speed, either: neutral nature in relationship to speed, but EVs were invested. IVs are not 0 or 31.

I've seen many Lumineon in the Battle Maison, and none of them had choice scarf, since they all were able to switch moves between turns. Lumineon had 91 base speed in the past, but it seems to me that it's faster than that now. I can't recall which, but it definitely outspeed either my Greninja or Scolipede. I haven't checked if a max speed base 91 can do that, though.

It should be said that my pokemon were not minimum speed, but also were not maximum speed, either: neutral nature in relationship to speed, but EVs were invested. IVs are not 0 or 31.
Try checking their final Speed stat. Lumineon can reach 157 Speed at LV50 and 309 Speed at LV100.

I did several mock battles with Evelyn. My 158 speed Krookodile outsped her Lumineon each time. I got off a few hits in each battle so it's unlikely there was a speed tie. Without knowing Lumineon's nature, IV's, and EV's though, it's still possible that it's speed got increased.

I have a perfect Gengar. It's the same. Though, so many people are making perfect gengars, I'm sure we'd have heard something about it by now if it had been changed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)