Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
"Battle of Sinnoh"

Finals
Psychomew2 v Shad0wBlazze

Special Rules:
- Battles will be played in the Singles format, 6v6.
- Battles will be best 2 out of 3 and at Level 50.
- Only Pokémon from Sinnoh will be permitted.
- Evolutionary lines will extend cross-gen, but the only eeveelutions allowed are Glaceon and Leafeon.
- Ban List: Any Pokémon in the Ubers tier.

Standard Rules:
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
- No duplicate items.
- Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing pokémon.
- Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
- Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
- No members who are on the Wifi Blacklist in Smogon's Wi-Fi forum may join.
- A Pokémon cannot use the moves Swagger/Flatter or have the ability Moody.
- Rounds will not be extended unless in the case of a substitute.
- If the battle is not completed, the more active user will move on.
- Post the battle video here in the thread afterwards.

If you have questions about the rules post them here. Please do not PM me. Approved by Mizuhime.

Last edited:
So just a heads up, Kingdon and I arranged a time to have a battle....and I haven't seen him since. I sent him a message to contact me as soon as he gets on smogon, and that's all I can really do atm.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So is there going to be a thread signifying the start of the finals, or are you leaving figuring out the time to us?
sorry i didnt clarify. no new thread, ill just edit the title accordingly when one of you guys win. ive been afk for a bit but im back now!

Lost 1-2 to Psychomew2 Very good matches, had some luck with those will o wisp misses, but they didnt help at all lol GG

NKRW WWWW WW3G JQV6

YECW WWWW WW3G JRW7

F2XG WWWW WW3G JRWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)