Best Luck in Pokémon

After two days of breeding I finally realized that I was breeding with the wrong nature -.-
I had two start again with a 0 perfect IV fahter and a 5 perfect Iv mother. After 3 hours I finally got a decent new father and started with a 4 perfect IV father and the 5 IV mother again. 12 Eggs later I got a 6 perfect IV male.

This happened about 30 seconds ago as of the time I'm typing this: I decided to start breeding Flabebes (A Youtuber I watch who does competitive battle videos asked for competitive mons, so I figure...), so I went to the IV checker to see the IVs of the Florges that carried me through the main storyline.
3 perfect IVs. Which ones?
SpA, SpD, and Speed. I kid you not. I literally went "Holy crap!"

This happened about 30 seconds ago as of the time I'm typing this: I decided to start breeding Flabebes (A Youtuber I watch who does competitive battle videos asked for competitive mons, so I figure...), so I went to the IV checker to see the IVs of the Florges that carried me through the main storyline.
3 perfect IVs. Which ones?
SpA, SpD, and Speed. I kid you not. I literally went "Holy crap!"
Wow! That's awesome! Reminds me of the Chimecho I used in-game, I remember I decided to check the IVs of my in-game team just because, and Chimecho ended up having 24/31/31/31/27/9 IVs, I was completely shocked.

I'd have to say my best luck had to be my shiny Milotic I hatched a couple days ago. I hadn't hatched too many eggs (using MM) when I see the purple Feebas pop out. My parents were both 5 flawless, so I had a solid chance at a 5 flawless shiny. When I went to check its IVs, the checker only mentions HP, Def, SpA, and Speed, so I was slightly disappointed that it wasn't 5 flawless until I checked the IVs and found that SpDef is 30. This is my first competitively viable shiny, and it's for my favorite pokemon, and I got saved by the random 30 IV

This completely bull win against a friend of mine:

75PW-WWWW-WWW4-6UAJ

THE SHINY AUDINO COLLECTIVE WILL DELETE YOU

His first mistake was letting me have more Pokemon due to mine not being EV trained. His second mistake was thinking he could defeat the collective.

I just found a shiny ditto in friend safari with an adamant nature and IVs in attack and speed. My future physical sweepers will enjoy it...

Edit: okay, i just found a shiny sliggoo! Goodra is one of my fvorite pokemon! Too bad it has HORRIBLE IVs (0 SpA and Speed, really?!), but I shall keep it to show off :3

Last edited:
Tried hatching a shiny Froakie since November using MM. About 10 eggs a day. I tried one last batch couple days ago before leaving for work. The very last egg was a shiny female. It hatched on my birthday and I'll keep it forever T^T

I found another shiny Lillipup while training against Audinos, so I traded it to my friend, since I didn't really need it.

The third friend safari I went on was a Fire Safari with Slugma. First Slugma I encounter is a shiny. It looks awesome. It's Brave with perfect HP and Attack, but it has Flame Body so I use it to hatch my eggs.

My first breeding project was Binacles. Without Masuda, the third egg I hatch is a Shiny. It's 1 IV (SpD) but it makes for a fine HM slave and Imma use it for Trade fodder when I can.

While only on my second project (Marills) I trade a 4 IV Torchic I got as a bonus for a trade deal with my friend for a 6 IV Japanese Ditto. Makes breeding that much easier. Still no Masuda Shinies but eventually I'll get one.

Breeding Jolly Iron Fist Chimchars with Fire/Thunderpunch, hoping to get a 5 IV. Before I get a perfect 5 IV, I breed a 6 IV. And it's female. And it's Iron Fist. She's glorious I tell ya.

Finally, after asking for 30 minutes for an adamant Synchronizer so I can catch an Adamant Watchog to breed Baton pass onto my Torchic for a Blaziken breeding project, I end up being offered a shiny female Speed Boost Adamant 22/31/31/31/31/31 Blaziken with Baton Pass in the Reminder. Shiny Mega Blaziken looks kind of odd but still, I shall treasure this golden trade until the day I die.

I am a lucky sonufabitch xD

Last edited:

Litra

Desire Sensor's favorite plaything
is an Artist Alumnus
The third friend safari I went on was a Fire Safari with Slugma. First Slugma I encounter is a shiny. It looks awesome. It's Brave with perfect HP and Attack, but it has Flame Body so I use it to hatch my eggs.

My first breeding project was Binacles. Without Masuda, the third egg I hatch is a Shiny. It's 1 IV (SpD) but it makes for a fine HM slave and Imma use it for Trade fodder when I can.

While only on my second project (Marills) I trade a 4 IV Torchic I got as a bonus for a trade deal with my friend for a 6 IV Japanese Ditto. Makes breeding that much easier. Still no Masuda Shinies but eventually I'll get one.

Breeding Jolly Iron Fist Chimchars with Fire/Thunderpunch, hoping to get a 5 IV. Before I get a perfect 5 IV, I breed a 6 IV. And it's female. And it's Iron Fist. She's glorious I tell ya.

Finally, after asking for 30 minutes for an adamant Synchronizer so I can catch an Adamant Watchog to breed Baton pass onto my Torchic for a Blaziken breeding project, I end up being offered a shiny female Speed Boost Adamant 22/31/31/31/31/31 Blaziken with Baton Pass in the Reminder. Shiny Mega Blaziken looks kind of odd but still, I shall treasure this golden trade until the day I die.

I am a lucky sonufabitch xD
You lucky Ducklett... share that luck, will you?

Seriously, I envy your luck boon. the 6 IV Ditto takes the cake if you ask me.

My best luck was MM'ing feebas. I got one that was pretty good but it wasnt perfect so I kept going. Less than 100 eggs later, I got a perfect 5IV shiny feebas. I have hatched 8 shinys and thats my only perfect one

my first shiny pokemon was a Zubat in Gale of Darkness. it was like level 11 and i barely had any pokeballs. I was so happy I was able to catch it without a crit

of course I can't find the Emerald cart I have it on, so there's my worst luck!

also it wasn't so much luck, but I was really happy when I RNG'd my shiny flawless Manaphy after only 3 soft resets or so.

I'm pretty sure the best luck I've had was in Crystal. It was one of the caves early in the game, or somewhere in that area, and I ran into a shiny rattata. I naturally was excited and thought to myself, "Wow, that's pretty lucky, even if I'm not going to use it." So, I caught it and continued on, and, a few wild battles later, I run into ANOTHER shiny rattata. I think to myself "Ok, that's kinda weird, but also kinda funny." So, I caught that one as well and continued on my way when I ran into a THIRD shiny rattata. At that point I thought "Ok, this is just getting silly now," so I caught it and then decided I had better things to do with my time then catch a bajillion identical shiny rattatas, and quit, though in hindsight it would've been funny to go through the whole game with three or more shiny rattatas.

I'm pretty sure the best luck I've had was in Crystal. It was one of the caves early in the game, or somewhere in that area, and I ran into a shiny rattata. I naturally was excited and thought to myself, "Wow, that's pretty lucky, even if I'm not going to use it." So, I caught it and continued on, and, a few wild battles later, I run into ANOTHER shiny rattata. I think to myself "Ok, that's kinda weird, but also kinda funny." So, I caught that one as well and continued on my way when I ran into a THIRD shiny rattata. At that point I thought "Ok, this is just getting silly now," so I caught it and then decided I had better things to do with my time then catch a bajillion identical shiny rattatas, and quit, though in hindsight it would've been funny to go through the whole game with three or more shiny rattatas.
I have 5 shiny Audinos in gen 6. One more and I can start terrorizing Wifi with them.

Ok my luck is fucking insane! Recently I have been horde hunting for a shiny Scraggy on route 5 but have had not much success with it (I have found 3 shiny gulpins from it though) I came across my fourth shiny Gulpin last night and I was honestly considering running away because it was frustrating me and I already had 3 but my friend convinced me to catch it saying I could trade it someday so I caught it. As I was putting it into my pc I noticed it carried the pokerus virus :O so I am so lucky I caught it. I'm shit at maths but does anyone know the odds of that happening? A shiny is 1/4096 and pokerus is 3/65536 so it seems super rare

I just unintentionally hatched a Shiny Charmander in Y...and it's flawless.

(For lack of XY gif)

31/31/31/31/31/31. Timid. Male. Blaze. Has the Dragon Pulse Egg Move.

I'm so happy. I named him Megiddo, after the Sol Blade release in Golden Sun 2.

Litra

Desire Sensor's favorite plaything
is an Artist Alumnus
I just unintentionally hatched a Shiny Charmander in Y...and it's flawless.

(For lack of XY gif)

31/31/31/31/31/31. Timid. Male. Blaze. Has the Dragon Pulse Egg Move.

I'm so happy. I named him Megiddo, after the Sol Blade release in Golden Sun 2.
Accidental shinies are the best ones, if you ask me. Enjoy your sparkly Charizard. ^^

I just found 3 shinies within an hour, thanks Tipping! Oh and I was chain fishing, but I found them on the first 5 tries :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)