box cutter

As I've always said, your art is simply amazing! I like your coloring techniques, and the first doodle is pretty funny lol. I'm looking forward to you possibly posting more of the A Devil's Game comic! Beautiful artwork! :]

Pent

dumb broad
As I've always said, your art is simply amazing! I like your coloring techniques, and the first doodle is pretty funny lol. I'm looking forward to you possibly posting more of the A Devil's Game comic! Beautiful artwork! :]
Thanks Luni! You're the whole reason I even made this. n-n

I really like the way you drew the Lucario, even if I'm not very fond of that particular species of Pokemon. At least you know how to shade really well. :)

On a side note regarding your request to me, would you like to make it into an art trade if I get the Celebi in some time tomorrow? If so, I'd like a regular Mawile.

Pent

dumb broad
I really like the way you drew the Lucario, even if I'm not very fond of that particular species of Pokemon. At least you know how to shade really well. :)

On a side note regarding your request to me, would you like to make it into an art trade if I get the Celebi in some time tomorrow? If so, I'd like a regular Mawile.
Sure, will work on tomorrow since I have school off! :D

That Mawile is so adorable! I can't resist to hug her (or him, not sure if boy or girl)!

On a side note, I'm sorry for not getting my Celebi or Absol scans onto my thread yet. But since I have plenty of free time, I could scan it sometime this week.

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey Sparkl3y, and happy early birthday!

Since it's the area I have the most experience in, I'll focus on your coloured pencil drawings. I use Prismacolours too and am glad to see others using them :] (although just a quick recommendation, Prang coloured pencils also have a nice feel to them if you want to experiment--they're also loads cheaper)

Looking solely at your Lucario and MLP picutres I can tell right away that you have a nice way with colours--the colors are defined and eye-catching, which is commendable, especially with 'blendy-pencils' like Prismacolours. And of course your marker (?) outlines help quite a bit with this.

One limitation I can see to your clear-cut style is that it leads to a lack of dimension, especially in the Rainbow Dash picture. Try using different colours to create areas of light and shadow
if possible.

Pent

dumb broad
Hey Sparkl3y, and happy early birthday!

Since it's the area I have the most experience in, I'll focus on your coloured pencil drawings. I use Prismacolours too and am glad to see others using them :] (although just a quick recommendation, Prang coloured pencils also have a nice feel to them if you want to experiment--they're also loads cheaper)

Looking solely at your Lucario and MLP picutres I can tell right away that you have a nice way with colours--the colors are defined and eye-catching, which is commendable, especially with 'blendy-pencils' like Prismacolours. And of course your marker (?) outlines help quite a bit with this.

One limitation I can see to your clear-cut style is that it leads to a lack of dimension, especially in the Rainbow Dash picture. Try using different colours to create areas of light and shadow
if possible.
Thanks for the Early Birthday wishes brightobject ! I will admit I did the Rainbow dash in a bit of a rush, having to go to bed at midnight for the 2 hour ride to Ohio. I also only have a 48 pack of Prismas, and at the time only had about 2 blue colors, I truly had to work around what I had. Thank you for the Recommendations though, I've been trying to experiment with dif. colors just like you mentioned!

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Okay, I am probably extremely late, but that Mawile art is mindblowing. I love the way you color / shaded it. It's amazing. You have an amazing style to say the least. Love it. Keep up the great work!

Sapphire.

Es gibt Licht, wo immer Sie sind
is a Contributor Alumnus
Your art is so cute! If you have time, can you draw me a Shinx, in a cute cat pose??!

That would be awesome, thanks! ^___^

Pent

dumb broad
Sorry for being rather late guys... I was working on the 500th post! The reason I update so often is that I'm aiming for that Art Badge! :D

This was the Banner I did for said 500th post. You guys may recognize the Pokemon Cards.
Very sorry for stealing dem. ;-; Don't hurt me pls ty.

Here ya go Sapphire. !

I'll be uploading more today, I'm filled with requests.

/me drown.

Last edited:

Pent

dumb broad
Was workin on some pictures, and decided to do some chibis! This took me about 3 hours to do. This is a background size.

Heres the profile Pic size. :)

If I was still Houndoomite, I'd ask if I could use that as my profile pic. If you could do something with Sableye for a new profile pic I'd appreciate it. You don't have to if your too busy / tired.

Pent

dumb broad
If I was still Houndoomite, I'd ask if I could use that as my profile pic. If you could do something with Sableye for a new profile pic I'd appreciate it. You don't have to if your too busy / tired.
No prob! Will start working on it now. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)