boxofsprites: because we need more sprite threads

boxofkangaroos

this is the day of the expanding man
boxofkangaroos Is that sprite mostly scratch? Even if it's spliced, the sprite came out very nicely, and the details are very accurate. I see much more consistency than I tend to have. Would you mind if I used it as an avatar on DeviantArt?
It's based on the Beauty sprite from DPPt. Feel free to use it on DeviantArt!

Don Vascus

Certified Wednesday Poster
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Please a hitmonchan+hitmonlee fusión because I want to challenge you to name it because I'm evil *evil laugh*

I'm just gonna say, I love your sprites. They're amazing! You've earned a follower. Also, if you are taking requests, could I get a Alolan Ninetales and Morty sprite?

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus

Mudbray and Mudsdale are easily my favorite gen 7 Pokemon of those revealed so far, so I decided to make a Mudbray sprite. Front and back this time.
I actually have a request now that you made a Mudbray sprite lol. Could you potentially have Larvitar on Mudbray's back with the whole "cowboy" getup? Like a hat, saddle, etc. If not, I will just take Larvitar with Mudbray. :)

Hi! Can i get Darkrai with Xerosic? (recolored to darkrais palette - thinking keep the red glasses ;))

Edit: Lets get creative - can I make that a Darkrai-Deoxys (Attack) fusion please? Again with the Black-White-Red palette :)

Hey there! Let me first say that all of your work is super cool. I'd like to make a couple of requests myself please!

Could I get base Serena with Mega Charizard X and Garchomp behind her? Also, I'm curious to see what Umbreon + Cresselia would look like.

Thanks in advance!

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Just wondering if it would be possible to put that Larvatar's face overlapping Mudbray's ears... seems weird the way the face is obscured. Great props tho with the hat and saddle.

Reactions: nv
This is amazing. Its turned out much better than I could have hoped.

Here's the thing - I just noticed how the palette of Shiny Darkrai (almost) matches that of Ledgers' Joker.

I would do unspeakable things to see these two together. I'm convinced there is a base trainer sprite that could be used...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)