Brawl Crew Tournament - Round 2

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Since communication will be vital for this tournament I suggest joining the Official Brawl chat here: http://widget.mibbit.com/?settings=...11a2a20b&server=irc.synirc.net&channel=#brawl

There you will be able to talk to other people in the tournament, set Brawl times, and just chat about anything!

Rules:

* A Team Leader selects two other players to form a team of three.
* Each player on a team has 3 stocks.
* Items are set to "none" and "off".
* The first player and character in a Crew match is chosen Double Blind (Each Team Leader messages me which player they are sending out first and who that player is using).
* The first stage in a set is selected by the first two players of a team after they are announced. You do this by taking turns striking a stage from the "Starter Stages" list below until you are left with one stage left, where you will play on. The first person to strike will be selected by random for this first match.
* After the first match finishes, the winner of the match announces how many lives he had left when he won and what character he used. The loser should confirm the result. Then, the Team Leader of the losing side selects which player on their team that hasn't played to fight the winner of that match. The winner of the previous match needs to suicide to the amount of stocks he had in his previous battle, while the other player goes in fresh with 3 stocks.
* Additionally, whenever the losing team sends in a new player, that new player can decide if they want to select a new stage to play on, which would allow the winner of the previous match to change characters, or to keep the stage last played on, which means the winner of the previous match cannot change characters.
* Repeat the aforementioned cycle until a winning Team is decided.

Stages:

Starters - 9 Total
Battlefield
Smashville
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise
Pokemon Stadium 1
Final Destination
Castle Siege
Halberd
Delfino Plaza
Counterpicks - 10
Frigate
Brinstar
Pictochat
Rainbow Cruise
Pokemon Stadium 2
Jungle Japes
Norfair
Green Greens
Port Town Aero Dive
Yoshi's Island: Melee
Teams:
Team Name: 120% the power of Football ft. John Madden
Team Leader: Mr Escalator (AiM: Mr Escalator, found on IRC)
Teammate 1: Thunderhorse (AiM: Shadowdevil417, found on IRC)
Teammate 2: HotGarbage (AiM: HgOak, found on IRC)

Team Name: D-Proxio
Team Leader: Maku~thv~ (AIM: SpectralMaku, will log onto IRC as well)
Teammate 1: Viral7 (AIM: Valkyrionmagnaj, will log onto IRC as well)
Teammate 2: Auramaster (on IRC)

Team Name: TEAM NIGSLAMMER
Team Leader: makiri (irc)
Teammate 1: reyscarface (irc)
Teammate 2: PKGaming (irc)

Team Name: THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH PARTY
Team Leader: Light (IRC)
Teammate 1: Steeler (IRC)
Teammate 2: TheMantyke

Team name: Powershield to Foward Smash
Team Leader: Suuwo
Teammate 1: Phiddlesticks
Teammate 2: A2ZOMG

Team name: Team Cavalier
Team Leader: billymills
Teammate 1: Deck Knight
Teammate 2: MagicMaster87

Team Name: The Entire Nation of Smogoners Have Gone Wild
Team Leader: Chompy (AIM: Chompy Returns)
Teammate 1: Umby (AIM: tehumby)
Teammate 2: Yoshi King (AIM: YoshiGET)

Team Name: Team of the Free
Team Leader: dbolt
Teammate 1: Sixonesix
Teammate 2: Biggie

SUBS:
Mizuno
Venser
Mike B

ROUND 2 PAIRINGS made via katya the bracketmaker:

THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH PARTY [FIRST STRIKE]
v
Powershield to Forward Smash

The Entire Nation of Smogoners Have Gone Wild [FIRST STRIKE]
v
Team of the Free

Team leaders need to send me their first player and the character they will be using.

Also important make sure you post the number of stocks you had left when you win and what stage it was on.

120% the power of Football ft. John Madden
vs.
The Entire Nation of Smogoners Have Gone Wild FIRST STRIKERS

Team of the Free
vs.
Team Cavalier FIRST STRIKERS

THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH PARTY
vs.
D-Proxio FIRST STRIKERS

Powershield to Foward Smash FIRST STRIKERS
vs.
TEAM NIGSLAMMER
(Leaders of this match send your first player and character to MrEsc)

Predictions: NIGSLAMMER LOSES TO MY TEAM DESPITE NOT PLAYING EACH OTHER

That is all.
Also, the team leaders of NIGSLAMMER and FSFSs need to remember to send me who on their team is going first and which character they are using. Once both of you guys let me know, I'll post it and you guys can strike stages in private and proceed to fight.

Everyone else, don't make the mistake of sending it to me; send it to zerowing. I only am dealing with their team.
Good luck CREWS.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm guessing single, but I'll ask just in case -

Double or Single Elimination?

Also, if anyone plays Wario and doesn't know this, it's a common request to ask for a 99 minute timer to keep track of your wafts.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm guessing single, but I'll ask just in case -

Double or Single Elimination?

Also, if anyone plays Wario and doesn't know this, it's a common request to ask for a 99 minute timer to keep track of your wafts.
What if you're playing against me?

Team NIGSLAMMER vs Team Powershield to Foward Smash FIRST STRIKERS

Okay, the first people for the matchup between zerowing's team and Suuwo's team have been decided...

Team NIGSLAMMER's reyscarface
vs
Team FSFS's Phiddlesticks

reyscarface will be using Falco.
Phiddlesticks will be using Olimar.

You two may now proceed to stage striking, now that Doubleblind has been observed. Don't forget to report the stocks remaining once you two finish. Best of luck to both teams!

As for the rest of you...
Hurry up and message zerowing which player/character are first in your matchups.

makiri

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
The Entire Nation of Smogoners Have Gone Wild's Umby
vs
120% the power of Football ft. John Madden's Hotgarbage

Umby will be using Marth.
Hotgarbage will be using Peach.

You two may now proceed to stage striking, now that Doubleblind has been observed. Don't forget to report the stocks remaining once you two finish. Best of luck to both teams!

Damn people switching up the topics I need to be subscribed too. Oh well, wouldn't be a problem if I actually visited every subforum on Smogon.

makiri

Team Name: Team Cavalier
Team Name: D-Proxio

I am still waiting for these 3 to submit their first player and character!! Get on it!

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
And the competition is under way!

Will John Madden be 120% underpowered?

Will the Team of the Free BE free?

Will the rent remain TOO DAMN HIGH?

Find out within the next 7 episodes of Dragon Ball Z Smog!

makiri

Team Name: Team Cavalier

Waiting on these two!

makiri

THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH PARTY's Light
vs
D-Proxio's auramaster

Light will be using Ike.
auramaster will be using Lucario.

makiri

Team of the Free's dbolt
vs
Team Cavalier's MagicMaster87

dbolt will be using Meta Knight.
MagicMaster87 will be using Kirby.

Got 3-0'd because of some stupidity on my part. Would have lost anyways, though (might have at least gotten one stock, though), so gg's dbolt.

*EDIT*
Sorry, forgot to list the stage, which was Smashville.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)