Project Break This Team (Week 42)

Nice cores so far guys, looking foward to more. As the creator of this team I'm just going to point a few things out. While the team is fairly consistent in achieving its goals its very reliant on broad based checking and T-wave to beat past many teams. This leave's it vulnerable to teams that stack Grounds and Priority as well as to a lesser extent Electrics tho not as much since those can Play around T-wave setting up in clefs face or just forcing switch's If trying to play guessing games. Ironically many opposing calm minders also possess a threat I wont give to much away tho as that spoils the fun.

Looking foward to see what else people post

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Rest
- Roar
- Calm Mind

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Heart Stamp
- Healing Wish

The only thing that threatens a CroCune sweep is Trick from Gengar as Suicune can easily defeat all other Pokemon in the team. Scarf Jirachi is added to help Suicune as it can clean up against Gengar, Mega Lopunny and Clefable. While Jirachi is countered by Scizor, Garchomp and Rotom-W, all of them are set-up bait for Suicune.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-471594068
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-471600160
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-471607132

In all the replays, you can see Suicune being a nuisance for the team to get rid of. Meanwhile, the supporting cast like Jirachi, Bisharp and Mega Zam put pressure on CoC to sac Gengar allowing Suicune a clear shot at sweeping.

Last edited:
Well Its time to put an end to this thread for Generation 6, We've covered alot of teams, Seen some minor controversy, Discovered new memes such as manetric + weavile, spawned copy cat thread in other Metas and overall had fun but as we know all good things come to an end ao this is as gooda time as any. I would like to thank Co-hosts Random Passerby and daddy's kisses as well as former host Sobi for helping me to run this thread along with everyone who took part along with the mods who let me set this project up. Thanks everybody.

I also dont apologise who feel victim to my clefables constant T-waves and my Diancie's Adorableness.

Anyway Time to announce this weeks winner. My team as consistent as it has been for ORAS lacks power and its over-reliance on T-wave is obvious. This has left my team week to many certain pokemon such as Reuniclus, Scizor, Suicune and Volcarona and while there handable in a vacuum they shred me when supported and Akumeoy nailed with his mega Scizor + Clefable Core. Congratulations on winning this genorations final Break this team for gen 6 ou

Voting
Core 2 - 1
Core 3 - 5

Congrats to ABR, Amonguss and Akumeboy for joining the Hall of Fame.

Hall of Fame Tally

10 Infernal
4 Creator of Chaos
3 Matthewc20090, Random Passerby
2 Little Lucario, Bendiving, cfdba, FrozenCold, Sketch Up, Random Passerby, Akumeboy
1 Team Pokepals, AM, Docter Ciel, Luaral, Flygoner818, Bludz, Gamer Boy, Ethanlol, Phantom Me, Soldier, Yuruuu, King Sun, Paper Dreams, Daddys Kisses, Clair, Kek123, ABR, Amonguss,

I'm going to ask that a Mod Locks this Thread Up so I'll tag Celticpride to do so since theres no point posting in here after this. I'll wait until Gen 7 is established (After Quick bans) to make a new thread or decide to pass it on to someone else. Thanks Again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)