Breeding Follies

So I was breeding Staryu like heck a couple weeks ago, trying my darndest to get as good a Staryu as I could towards a Bold Rapid Spinner. The task was very daunting since breeding with genderless Pokemon can be rather frustrating. At least my Ditto had at least one good Sp.Atk IV that it could pass when the Staryu parent finally decided to share its Speed IV once in a while, it's still being uppity at sharing the Sp.Def IV...

Thinking about the pair so much, I couldn't imagine how a Ditto actually gets down to bed business with Staryu or other genderless Pokemon. So I decided to make it up, and then somehow forgot what the heck a Staryu looks like. >.< (Maybe it's a Hong Kong knock off...?)

This is a bit of a rough until I can figure how to lay out panels and maybe add backgrounds.

Poor ditto....The only reason she gets attention is cause she has a nice big pair of Ivs. =P

...That being said I name all my dittos Sex Blob...

Oh dear... I suppose I shouldn't have omitted the Everstone in the last couple poses? I realize it looks like the Ditto swallowed/absorbed it and it became an egg. >.<

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
I thought that was a golf ball, not an Everstone. It wasn't time for tee?

Cute, very cute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)