Can't seem to save my team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded PO earlier today and I've made the team several times; but when I try to save it, the program crashes and becomes unresponsive. Any ideas?

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
The programme opens, and you have that menu, with 'Go Online' and 'Teambuilder'. If you just click 'Teambuilder' then you are not connected. You need to click 'Go Online', after which you will connect to a server you will choose and get a new interface, from which you can get to the same teambuilder.

As for the problem, try saving it somewhere else to see if it works there. You might not have sufficient privileges or something.

EDIT: Try closing down everything else, and only running it. You may be overloading your computer. Short of that, I'm not sure.

That's the thing; I can't save it. Whenever I click "Save" the program freezes and stops responding.

And no; I'm not on a server. I can't even get on because I can't make a damn team XD

Hmmm, in your Pokémon Online folder do you have a team folder, and does it have anything in?
Also make sure the folder isn't write protected or anything.

Ok, if PO isn't in a write protected area, just try making a folder called Team. Then see if that helps, if it doesn't see if someone uploading a team for you to use helps.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Now I'm at a list of servers with nothing on it XD
If you just want to try connecting to a server, you can use the Advanced Connection. There should be a box at the bottom labeled "Advanced Connection." Type in "smogon.com" in the box and hit "Connect," and you should be taken to the Smogon server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)