CAP 20 - PRC Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignus

Copying deli meat to hard drive
Yo!
For those of you who don't know me, let me introduce myself.
I'm Ignus. I've been participating in CAP since Tomohawk, but only recently started posting heavily in discussion and talking on IRC recently. That said, I've been competitively battling since mid gen 4 and playing pokemon games since gen 1, and I hope to bring some of that experience to the project. Due to the fact that I've been around so long as a lurker, I tend to understand the thought process that many lurkers follow during voting, and want to join PRC to push better displaying the thought process behind what people propose during important stages of the project. Anything I can do to help better inform those voting during the process, I'll do. If there's any place to start, it would be from here! Accepted for this or not, I look forward to working on CAP 20 with all of y'all.

Hello,

I am fairly new to both the Smogon community and the CAP community, but before you judge a book by it's cover, let me just say one thing: I have already learned quite a lot about this community, and I wish to fulfill my childhood dream of creating my very own Pokemon, and with this little project, I might be able to do just that. I've been mainly just lurking this forum for the past few days, but now I think I'm ready to start jumping in. I have been playing Pokemon ever since I was about five years old, but back then I was terrible at Pokemon. Over those 9 long years of Pokemon training, I've gotten much better. I've won a fair share of battles on GTS, amongst my friends, and on Showdown. I'm pulling this out of my butt, but my estimated win ratio is maybe about 1:8, which in my eyes, isn't bad, but it isn't good either. I'm not really into Pokemon battling, but I love raising teams and trading Pokemon, along with breeding Pokemon, and, oh look here, creating my own Pokemon. Like I've stated before, I'm very, very new to this community, and I have never entered a CAP project before, but I have already started getting to know "the Way of the Smogon," and I've already met some of the community. I'm really looking forward to creating some Pokemon~

Hello Smogoners,

I have been doing CAP since BW2, but I have only been participating in the program itself on the forums starting from Volkraken. My own specialty in terms of CAP is my theorymonning and experience in OU. I am not particularly good at playtesting itself but I am familiar with the majority of CAP. My experience on Smogon is mainly on RMT in BW2, XY and some ORAS. I actively participate in many OM's personally. I have been on Showdown since BW2 and been playing Pokemon since DPPt. I really love Pokemon and was regarded as one of the best players when the server was only about 2000 members. I really look forward to participating in another CAP!

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
We've updated the list of those who are accepted into the Policy Review Committee. Remember, if you didn't make it, you do not need to be a PRC member to participate in CAP. If you're interested in participating in CAP 20, check out this thread for more information on when we'll get started. Thank you all for your patience. Please continue to enjoy ORAS!

I'm Zepkhan and I'm new to smogon forums but an accomplished random battler by my showdown name 292thu (PB: 201st in XY season), I started in the cap metagame today with a win using Fidgit, Kyurem-B and Necturna mostly.
I would like to help in any way that I can with this project. I started from gen 1 with a Blue version from a pawn shop and have played ever since. My 1st tournament was earlier this year and I came equal 4th out of 12 :heart:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)