Circus Roast Me Thread

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Ullar Here's two.

That picture seems like an accurate representation of the bedtime horror stories American plantation owners used to come up with to get their child slaves to do their work. That picture really encapsulates what those poor black kids thought was coming to eat them in the middle of the night.

You look like one of Craster's sons that grew up to be a human because the Night King rejected converting you to a White Walker due to too many inbred defects to deal with.

Do you all just take pictures in the creepiest looking poses on purpose?

I'll step up, I look like a generic nerd so no need for pics, there should be plenty to go on based on my personality.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ullar should be cast to play Quasimodo in the live action Hunchback of Notre Dame. He'll save Disney a fortune on make up.

C'mon bitches! Have at it! /me huggles roasters

I haven't been to /r/roastme in a few months, so let's see what my rusty brain can crank out.

After realising that alcohol doesn't fix the fact that he's wearing frilly white panties, Ditto decided to confront the lady he unknowingly slept with. He apologised for wearing her panties, but she didn't mind. She said his panties were much more comfortable.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
Do you all just take pictures in the creepiest looking poses on purpose?

I'll step up, I look like a generic nerd so no need for pics, there should be plenty to go on based on my personality.
it's no fun if you post Actual Good Photos, gotta give em something to roast

Yeti

dark saturday
Sure, I'm game for this. This pic is like 3 months old though.

everyone was so disinterested in your face and "daddy pay attention to me" haircut they completely forgot you posted until walrein pointed out, once again, you've been violating coppa to dick up mafia games for years

Yeti

dark saturday
idk where else to post this but these are the first two profile posts for UncleSam

jumpluff
Pssht, it's a fun thing too :P and I hope you'll play other mafias, you were definitely really good for a newcomer and had great reasoning
jumpluff
hey unclesam you are a pretty chill guy. you should come on irc :)

jumpluff just played out the longest con matchmaker on me lmao and is also why dis boi is still here leading villages

Thx u can be the maid of honor at our wedding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)