Leavanny @ Focus Sash
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Sticky Web
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Electroweb
Standard leavanny to help set up sticky web.

stoutland.gif
Stoutland @ Choice Band
Ability: Scrappy
Happiness: 0
EVs: 68 HP / 252 Atk / 188 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Frustration
- Facade
- Superpower
- Crunch
I added stoutland seeing how it can be a devastating wallbreaker in PU, especially with scrappy for gourgeist and misdreveus.. pretty standard run of the mill set except 188 speed EVs to outspeed floatzel after sticky web. Extra EVs dumped on HP for bulk.

purugly.gif
Purugly @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- Knock Off
- Wake-Up Slap
Purugly is the staple to sticky web teams as it is able to switch in on a defog and proceed to sweep the opposing team. Also, wake-up slap is for pawniard as it already has decent speed and the main threats which outspeed it are zebstrika and floatzel. Zebstrika and floatzel(standard special set) can be checked by grumpig. Also, floatzel will die to stoutland if sticky web is up.

grumpig.gif
Grumpig @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Focus Blast
- Psychic
- Mirror Coat
No speed EV as it outspeeds +speed monferno and stoutland after sticky web
Life orb zebstrika has high chance to be KO’ed by mirror coat after stealth rocks (80.41%-94.845%) and floatzel is guaranteed to be KO’ed by mirror coat after stealth rocks. (95.18%-112.54%)

golem.gif
Golem @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Blast
Standard golem to set up rocks mid game and wallbreak with weakness policy and priority in sucker.
Also works as bird check and electric immunity.

regice.gif
Regice @ Life Orb
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 96 Def / 252 SpA / 160 Spe
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Rock Polish
Regice with coverage as stated in smogon. Speed to outspeed jumpluff after rock polish. Def to patch up the weaker def stat as its spdef is already high enough.
Even with sticky webs, its recommended to rock polish as it only hits 176 with this spread, outspeeding up to adamant monferno, jolly fraxure and rampardos.

Hi there, welcome to Smogon! Unfortunately I'll have to lock this for the time being as the RMT rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain your choices and their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at other RMTs and the RMT archive to see the kind of detail and format we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

sorry IronBullet if i am not meant to do this but yeah :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)