[Closed] (Winners see inside) Shiny, hex-flawlesss, Adament Gen 5 Starters Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*I am trading today (Sat 24th), between 10AM and 11PM GMT. I will be on #smogon and #smogonwifi most of the day, if you to IM me! If you are on either list, please PM me your F/C and a time slot, and I will try to be on. I will confirm through PM if I will be on at that time*

That is it, for now, all my clones have been allocated. If people ask for more, I might be able to fulfil, but please do not get mad if you don't get one ;)
Everyone please PM/IM (on #smogon/#smogonwifi) me to organise a time!

I'll be honest, I saw this earlier and only the Tepig were available and I have plenty of those already. If you were to give away more, I'd be here.

I'll be honest, I saw this earlier and only the Tepig were available and I have plenty of those already. If you were to give away more, I'd be here.
If you tell me what you want, I'll you to a "waiting list", but I've done very few trades today and after tomorrow (Sunday), I won't really be able to any more until around Thursday, so I don't want to take too many on!
In fact, I'll probably get the mods to close this tomorrow morning.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
If it's still possible I'd love a copy of your shiny oshawott, I don't mind being on the waiting list at all :) (if there's one lol)

*Giveaway is now closed. Please PM/IM (on #smogon/#smogonwifi as "AlphaWolf") me to organise a time before Tuesday 27th. If I have not heard from you at all (don't have to organise a time) by the 28th I will move onto the waiting list.
I am trading today (Sun 25th), between 10AM and 10PM GMT, and hopefully tomorrow (Mon 26th) at around 4:30PM-10PM. I will be on #smogon and #smogonwifi most of the day, if you want to IM me (rather than loads of PMs!). I will confirm through PM if I will be on at that time. Please add Joseph - 4556 5094 0259 before we start.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)