Community Commentary (Open for other name suggestions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This article series will feature various well-known PS Users (Usually three per article) and I writing our opinion on various notable things that are important to PS. These will usually be things that are mentioned in the news or other things that happened as of late. If required, I'll ask you guys first if it's okay to discuss a certain subject. I've already made an example article (of half the size) for Vacate: http://pastebin.com/EU6mPM50

I've already talked with Vacate about the article idea and while he was critical at first he seemed to like it eventually. The main thing was that there are a lot of Interviews already.
1. Staff Interviews
2. Room Intro Interviews

From what I can see, the Room Intro Interviews arent' that common. However even if they are I can easily adapt to this and only make the article when they've passed. I'd just post the thread and either of you posts in it whenever it's a good time to make an article.

I really want to get the idea out there as in my opinion it's a good way of getting to know parts of the PS community and what they think of various subjects.

How it's kinda decent, if there are any other questions or ideas, I'd love to comment on them/consider them.

Vacate thought it might be good to make it anonymous, any other opinions on this?

We have lots of interview articles right now so myself and Scene have decided to leave this for now. This might become a possibility in the future, but right now we're being flooded with them, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)