Congratulations to our newest Staff members: Birkal and Omicron!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Setsuna

Prototype
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Please join me in congratulating Birkal and Omicron on their most recent achievement — they are both now members of The Smog Staff!

The combined amount of effort and dedication these guys have put forward throughout the last few issues has been nothing but instrumental to the incredible success that our magazine has seen during that period of time. Very recently, a couple of spots opened up in the Staff, and I couldn't imagine more fitting guys than Birkal and Omicron to cover the positions. Birkal is in charge of the Arts section of The Smog as well as overseeing the entire process that preparing an issue for release entails. Omicron, on the other hand, is also charged with global responsibilities but will also be working closely with me on the technical section of the magazine. Good job, and I look forward to working with you two!

If you're curious about how our Staff looks like after this change, and who should you contact about any area in specific, visit this announcement as well as this thread.

Cheers!

Congratulations! You guys have both been invaluable in recent releases, and if I had to pick two users to promote, I would definitely have picked you. =)

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
One day that position will be mine...

Seriously though, to anyone involved in The Smog this is no surprise: you two are such invaluable users, and it's a pleasure to have you guys on-side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)