Sharpedo @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Earthquake

Basically, Sharpedo finds itself walled by things like Toxicroak. To remove said Toxicroak, simply run Earthquake over another coverage move, and suddenly your troubles vanish. Also hits the Ever-Annoying Helioisk, as well as almost every bulky steel. Enjoy!
I really wanted to use for a long time now. However i have a question for you: If i am not mistaken sharp gets access to zen headbutt as well...Provided zen deals with croak and poison/fighting types in general, do u think its a viable option?

I really wanted to use for a long time now. However i have a question for you: If i am not mistaken sharp gets access to zen headbutt as well...Provided zen deals with croak and poison/fighting types in general, do u think its a viable option?
Yes and no. Earthquake hits Steel-Types all the harder where some might give it some issue, and it also hits grounded Poisons harder than Zen, where every other mostly viable Fighting-Type is hit just as hard by EdgeFall. You only really miss out on Virizion, but you hit the much more popular Cobalion.

YABO

King Turt
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
You can actually try something like Ice Fang over Waterfall to nab coverage versus weakened Chesnaught, Tangrowth, and more importantly Hydreigon. You lose out on hitting Florges more reliably but provided you can dispose of it in another way, it's a good option.

Roserade @ Choice Specs
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Sludge Bomb
- Extrasensory / HP Fire
- Giga Drain

Roserade Specs is life, Roserade Specs is love. It can clean OHKO Nidoqueen with Leaf Storm, it has a good chance to OHKO CroCune +1 with Leaf Storm. Florges is OHKOed and any Pokémon who have weaknesses too. Extrasensory can OHKO Toxicroak, but HP Fire can OHKO Escavalier and Forretress.

252 SpA Choice Specs Roserade Leaf Storm vs. 180 HP / 0 SpD Nidoqueen: 355-418 (96.9 - 114.2%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Roserade Leaf Storm vs. +1 252 HP / 4 SpD Suicune: 366-432 (90.5 - 106.9%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Roserade Sludge Bomb vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Florges: 294-348 (81.6 - 96.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Roserade Sludge Bomb vs. 252 HP / 24+ SpD Florges: 264-312 (73.3 - 86.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Roserade Extrasensory vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Toxicroak: 720-848 (234.5 - 276.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Roserade Hidden Power Fire vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Forretress: 572-676 (161.5 - 190.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Roserade Hidden Power Fire vs. 172 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Escavalier: 248-292 (76.5 - 90.1%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Choice Specs Roserade Leaf Storm vs. 252 HP / 200 SpD Mega Steelix: 264-312 (74.5 - 88.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

This is a monster.

Threw

cohiba

Whimsicott @ Choice Specs
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power Ground
- U-turn

Specs Whimsi gets straight up walled by almost any Fire-, Poison-, or Steel-type, all of which just happen to be weak to Ground. Doesn't hit as hard as Psychic or Hurricane but provides better coverage and luring ability overall.

Wandering Wobbuffet

formerly Based Honker
Figured I'd repost this set since IMO it can be very effective late game.

Heracross @ Salac Berry
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Endure
- Reversal

- Megahorn
- Stone Edge

Apparently this was a set from way back in the ADV days but honestly endureversal is something I don't see very much these days. I understand that from gen 4 onwards so much more priority has become available which nerfs it (although indirectly buffs endureversal hitmonlee/endure flail kabutops which are the only 2 I really see these days). However this set is still a force to be reckoned with. It got a massive buff in gen 5 with moxie to continuously boost it's attack KO after KO instead of previously where it used swarm to boost it's megahorn's power when you were clicking reversal most of the time anyways. The process is simple: Make sure priority users are gone, Endure on something that'll knock you out, get your salac boost and start spamming reversal to act as a late game cleaner. Endureversal is a strategy that often relies on surprise but lets be honest here, who sees heracross ever running it this days? Definitely an underrated set and you should try it out. I've been pairing it a lot with life orb metagross to deal big damage to opposing teams while also having good defensive synergy, only being weak to fire which can easily be assisted with swampert or something.

Replays: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-318665999, http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-318470603, http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-318678778

Last edited:
Choice Band + Baton Pass Durant

Durant @ Choice Band
Ability: Hustle
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- X-Scissor
- Superpower
- Baton Pass

Durant is a very strange Pokemon in this tier, but a lot of the recent metagame shifts really benefit it. For starters, it does really well against some of the common mons on the more offensive teams that have risen in usage with Gyarados and Alakazam dropping, such as Krookodile, Alakazam, Whimsicott, Cobalion, and Beedrill. But the real gem of this Pokemon is how painful it can be for standard balance teams. Just by virtue of being a Choice Banded Hustle attacker it can wear down defensive cores extremely well, however some balance staples do pretty well against Durant. Things like Zapdos, Doublade, Salamence, and Bulky Waters are all great great switch-ins to Durant, and this is where the fun comes in. ALL of these switchins can be exploited by an offensive partner of your choice. Do you want to pair it with Krookodile to cripple Doublade and Zapdos? Do you want to slap on a Sceptile to beat up on Suicune and Salamence? The point is, Durant can swing momentum enormously in your favor against Balance and Offense teams, against Balance due to it's sheer power and Baton Pass and against Offense due to it's incredible speed tier. It's also by no means dead weight versus Defensive playstyles either, being a fearsome wallbreaker.

Last edited:

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor

Sceptile-Mega @ Sceptilite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Grassy Terrain
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain
- Dragon Pulse

All credit goes to Nightingales for innovating this. I just want to post this because I was using this recently, and it's actually really good. Grassy Terrain boosted Leaf Storm is amazing and breaks through even stuff like Florges after several hazards. Meanwhile Grassy Terrain and Giga Drain combine for a great amount of recovery and allow for Mega Sceptile to break through pokemon like Umbreon and Sableye with minimal health loss.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-331305028 Me crushing horsehead3 with it

Sceptile-Mega @ Sceptilite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Grassy Terrain
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain
- Dragon Pulse

All credit goes to Nightingales for innovating this. I just want to post this because I was using this recently, and it's actually really good. Grassy Terrain boosted Leaf Storm is amazing and breaks through even stuff like Florges after several hazards. Meanwhile Grassy Terrain and Giga Drain combine for a great amount of recovery and allow for Mega Sceptile to break through pokemon like Umbreon and Sableye with minimal health loss.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-331305028 Me crushing horsehead3 with it
I am the future.

Empoleon @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Agility / Stealth Rocks / Defog

This is fun. Empoleon can easily force a switch against a good amount of the UU metagame, such as Florges and Umbreon. This gives it a free turn to use one of its setup moves along with its underrated priority. Knock Off is arguably the best move in the game, and the last slot is kind of a filler for whatever your team needs. Defiant is just too good an ability to be over looked in a Pokémon like this.

To be honest, I'd probably run Agility over Swords Dance and come in on a predicted defog. That way, you can run Jet / Knock / Waterfall, so you have a stronger STAB move and outspeed a lot of a team. Alternatively, you can just go with a pure wallbreaking set, but I wouldn't do it personally.

True, but without SD, you need to get a Defiant boost. Many won't bring their Arcanines in on an Empoleon, and the 2 main defoggers is the tier are Mandibuzz and Empoleon. Earthquake could be used in the fourth slot to KO opposing Empoleon, but Mandibuzz is setup fodder unless it has Taunt and Foul Play.

It also works as an anti-Sticky Web option because it gets a boost on the switch in. Earthquake if actually a berthed option if you consider all of the electric types that will try to switch in on it.

Either way, I am certain that the bulky SD plus priority will work much better than only a physical Agility Empoleon.

And you're right about the Defog. I completely forgot.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Metagross @ Iron Ball
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Atk / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Trick
- Earthquake
- Meteor Mash
- Stealth Rock / Zen Headbutt

An old DPP favourite that's proved to be pretty effective for me in this metagame. Looking at Metagross's most common switch-ins you have the likes of Zapdos, Gyarados, Cresselia, Fat Mence and Rotom-H, all of which absolutely hate having an Iron Ball tricked onto them. Zapdos and Rotom can now be easily KOed by Earthquake while Gyara, Cress and Mence are horribly crippled for the rest of the match. Other popular switch-ins like Suicune, Swampert and Doublade don't particularly enjoy having their items taken away either. The other moves are standard and the small Speed investment ensures that Gross will outrun anything up to and including Azelf that has been tricked.

This guy provides amazing support for any sweeper that appreciates having Zapdos, Mence, Cress and Gyara heavily crippled, such as Heracross, Mienshao, Toxicroak, Infernape (and most other Fighting-types), Mega Beedrill and Feraligatr. I've been using Earthquake DD Gyara alongside it and it's worked very well as Zapdos, one of Gyara's most popular checks, is now simply Earthquake fodder. Even if you're not using this Metagross to directly support a sweeper, it just provides really nice support to any team because of its ability to lure in and cripple some of the tier's most dangerous threats. I highly recommend giving it a try, it's a lot of fun to use!

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner

Reuniclus @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Energy Ball
- Recover

Energy Ball Colbur Reuniclus punishes teams who rely on Dark types or Dark type coverage to stop Reuniclus that also happen to be weak to Grass. Turns out, there are a lot of them. M-Sharpedo, Crawdaunt, Krookodile, Gatr, and Mamoswine all get smacked by +1 Eballs when they switch in, and in turn they deal <50% with Knock Off or Crunch (Crawdaunt does a bit more). It also has the added benefits of 6-0ing teams who rely on RoarCune to "check" it and does 85% min to M-Pert. No Focus Blast hurts vs Lax, Houndoom, and Hydreigon but we all know it misses more times than it hits so it isn't worth it.

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Agility
- Ice Beam / Flash Cannon
- Scald
- Grass Knot

Not creative, more so very much underused. Empoleon's not got a bad special attack at all, and can actually 1v1 some threats given some chip damage before. But as a fast cleaner that forces literally tons of switches, metal penguin can easily clean up against weakened teams, just bring it in on something locked in on one of it's MANY resists. LO or Modest is an option to give more damage, but I prefer this set just to be able to not die to chip.

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor

Metagross @ Iron Ball
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Atk / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Trick
- Earthquake
- Meteor Mash
- Stealth Rock / Zen Headbutt

An old DPP favourite that's proved to be pretty effective for me in this metagame. Looking at Metagross's most common switch-ins you have the likes of Zapdos, Gyarados, Cresselia, Fat Mence and Rotom-H, all of which absolutely hate having an Iron Ball tricked onto them. Zapdos and Rotom can now be easily KOed by Earthquake while Gyara, Cress and Mence are horribly crippled for the rest of the match. Other popular switch-ins like Suicune, Swampert and Doublade don't particularly enjoy having their items taken away either. The moves are pretty standard and the small Speed investment ensures that Gross will outrun anything up to and including Azelf that has been tricked.

This guy provides amazing support for any sweeper that appreciates having Zapdos, Mence, Cress and Gyara heavily crippled, such as Heracross, Mienshao, Toxicroak, Infernape (and most other Fighting-types), Mega Beedrill and Feraligatr. I've been using Earthquake DD Gyara alongside it and it's worked very well as Zapdos, one of Gyara's most popular checks, is now simply Earthquake fodder. Even if you're not using this Metagross to directly support a sweeper, it just provides really nice support to any team because of its ability to cripple some of the tier's most dangerous threats. I highly recommend giving it a try, it's a lot of fun to use!
Nice set! A possible alternative to this could be using Ring Target over Iron Ball. This still removes the ground immunities from Zapdos, Gyarados, and FatMence but it fails to remove levitate from Rotom-H and Cresselia. However it has the added benefit of not lowering Metagross's otherwise decent speed. In addition it removes the Electric immunity from Swampert, removes the Fighting, Normal, and Poison immunities from Doublade, and removes the Electric and Psychic immunities from Krook. :-)

Nice set! A possible alternative to this could be using Ring Target over Iron Ball. This still removes the ground immunities from Zapdos, Gyarados, and FatMence but it fails to remove levitate from Rotom-H and Cresselia. However it has the added benefit of not lowering Metagross's otherwise decent speed. In addition it removes the Electric immunity from Swampert, removes the Fighting, Normal, and Poison immunities from Doublade, and removes the Electric and Psychic immunities from Krook. :-)
But it also removes it's immunity to poison. A switch in on a poison move is a sure-fire tell. And the Iron Ball is designed to essentially be a T-Wave + Knock Off. They lose the ability of the item and they comparatively making Metagross' speed astounding. I think this set is perfect as is.

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
But it also removes it's immunity to poison. A switch in on a poison move is a sure-fire tell. And the Iron Ball is designed to essentially be a T-Wave + Knock Off. They lose the ability of the item and they comparatively making Metagross' speed astounding. I think this set is perfect as is.
Yes I know, it loses the ability to switch into poison moves for the ability to have normal speed, and cripple different checks/counters. It's just an alternative idea ^_^

Chandelure @ Life Orb/Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest/Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball/Calm Mind
Alright so I'm going to call this a creative set since nobody ever uses Life Orb or even Taunt chandy, but this is my own Stallbreaker Chand set that I invented and it pairs really well with offensive teams. The combination of this, SD Mega Snowy and Orb Lisk makes a pretty cool offensive core that can beat down each other's checks. I use Modest because speed ties are dumb and the extra power really makes a difference. Some things that this guy lures in and proceeds to fuck up are fat things like Umbreon, Blissey (free healing and supporting against Choiced Chands) and Suicunes predicting Fire Blast. This also makes a really nice check to fat CM'ers like Cress and Reuni since Life Orb Shadow Ball does a ton, and also shuts down Mono Attack CurseLax. Calm Mind and Leftovers are another option to stallbreak a little harder, but why not just run sub in that case and be unoriginal lol... Anyways, fun set and does a ton of work for offensive teams. I might add that while it can't do too much to Bliss, but taunt completely stops it.

252+ SpA Life Orb Chandelure Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Umbreon: 168-199 (42.6 - 50.5%) -- 36.3% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Life Orb Chandelure Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Umbreon: 222-263 (56.3 - 66.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Life Orb Chandelure Energy Ball vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Suicune: 268-317 (66.3 - 78.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Life Orb Chandelure Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Suicune: 179-212 (44.3 - 52.4%) -- 79.3% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

Great work guys! I am really fond of most of these sets. There are a few sets that may have been overlooked as trash but I can put them up if you make some changes. Ofc you don't have to if you feel I'm changing your 'creativity' too much. I'm just trying to help out. Also, I will be updating this later tonight and add in the rest of these once you have made the changes to your sets.

Whimsicott @ Choice Specs
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power Ground
- U-turn

Specs Whimsi gets straight up walled by almost any Fire-, Poison-, or Steel-type, all of which just happen to be weak to Ground. Doesn't hit as hard as Psychic or Hurricane but provides better coverage and luring ability overall.
Infiltrator is a pretty bad ability in this meta. I see how it can be useful, so you can leave it but I would slash Prankster with it and have Switcheroo as a primary slash over HP Ground. Even if you are running infiltrator, Switcheroo is usually going to be a better option because you are more than just being a piss weak offensive pivot. I mean, even with specs, Whimsicott isn't wall breaking a lot of spdef walls.
Empoleon @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Agility / Stealth Rocks / Defog

This is fun. Empoleon can easily force a switch against a good amount of the UU metagame, such as Florges and Umbreon. This gives it a free turn to use one of its setup moves along with its underrated priority. Knock Off is arguably the best move in the game, and the last slot is kind of a filler for whatever your team needs. Defiant is just too good an ability to be over looked in a Pokémon like this.
Make sure to mention that defiant is great when switching into Moonblast because the drop can automatically raise your attack. Because you want to take a few hits, I would rather run mystical water or even lefties over life orb. Agility is kind of meh since you have the Jet and Defog is not possible. Having waterfall seems like a better option so you can take full advantage of empoleon's power at plus two. I like the idea of rocks so I would slash Waterfall with Jet in some cases. Also steel wing could be a cool option for the 4th move slot.

Reuniclus @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Energy Ball
- Recover

Energy Ball Colbur Reuniclus punishes teams who rely on Dark types or Dark type coverage to stop Reuniclus that also happen to be weak to Grass. Turns out, there are a lot of them. M-Sharpedo, Crawdaunt, Krookodile, Gatr, and Mamoswine all get smacked by +1 Eballs when they switch in, and in turn they deal <50% with Knock Off or Crunch (Crawdaunt does a bit more). It also has the added benefits of 6-0ing teams who rely on RoarCune to "check" it and does 85% min to M-Pert. No Focus Blast hurts vs Lax, Houndoom, and Hydreigon but we all know it misses more times than it hits so it isn't worth it.
Just slash energy ball for Focus Blast. It's colbur berry so it should be able to lure more than just two dark types. I understand the security you have with energy ball, so I see it fit being a primary slash.

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Agility
- Ice Beam / Flash Cannon
- Scald
- Grass Knot

Not creative, more so very much underused. Empoleon's not got a bad special attack at all, and can actually 1v1 some threats given some chip damage before. But as a fast cleaner that forces literally tons of switches, metal penguin can easily clean up against weakened teams, just bring it in on something locked in on one of it's MANY resists. LO or Modest is an option to give more damage, but I prefer this set just to be able to not die to chip.
Hydropump primary slash over scald pls... POWER!

Chandelure @ Life Orb/Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest/Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball/Calm Mind
Alright so I'm going to call this a creative set since nobody ever uses Life Orb or even Taunt chandy, but this is my own Stallbreaker Chand set that I invented and it pairs really well with offensive teams. The combination of this, SD Mega Snowy and Orb Lisk makes a pretty cool offensive core that can beat down each other's checks. I use Modest because speed ties are dumb and the extra power really makes a difference. Some things that this guy lures in and proceeds to fuck up are fat things like Umbreon, Blissey (free healing and supporting against Choiced Chands) and Suicunes predicting Fire Blast. This also makes a really nice check to fat CM'ers like Cress and Reuni since Life Orb Shadow Ball does a ton, and also shuts down Mono Attack CurseLax. Calm Mind and Leftovers are another option to stallbreak a little harder, but why not just run sub in that case and be unoriginal lol... Anyways, fun set and does a ton of work for offensive teams. I might add that while it can't do too much to Bliss, but taunt completely stops it.

252+ SpA Life Orb Chandelure Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Umbreon: 168-199 (42.6 - 50.5%) -- 36.3% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Life Orb Chandelure Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Umbreon: 222-263 (56.3 - 66.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Life Orb Chandelure Energy Ball vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Suicune: 268-317 (66.3 - 78.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Life Orb Chandelure Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Suicune: 179-212 (44.3 - 52.4%) -- 79.3% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
I have used this set with Pain-split over taunt and it works really well. You still have the additional power of life orb and the natural bulk to wall common threats, but now you can recover that health as your opponent switches into their counter. It makes nice damage on special walls such as Blissey and Umbreon, and saves your chandy to check another poke. Might work good with CM as well.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I don't really understand why you need Taunt to stallbreak when subCM does a fine job of it anyway, plus between LO, potential rocks dmg and Bliss lefties as well as Alom living one then weakening you with Scald. I think you're going to struggle to break through it before you drop. Carrying Energy Ball is cute I guess but Shadow Ball alrdy does so much to Pert idk if it's worth it...

Here's a cool set:
Forretress @ Custap Berry / Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 SpD
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Power Trick
- Light Screen / Rapid Spin / Explosion

This set is fairly self explanatory. Custap Berry should be used with Explosion. Once a Power Trick happens, this thing becomes a serious threat to the lives of non-Forretress pokemon.

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
Well, Eball hits 3 Darks, and the Darks Focus Blast only misses are Hydrei and Houndoom, both of which have a 45% chance to flinch or dodge it so why bother running it? Like I said, you also hit Knock Off Mamo, Roarcune, Feraligatr, and M-Swampert.

Eball also beats a burned Sableye if you CM on the switch, which Focus Blast can only dream of

I don't really understand why you need Taunt to stallbreak when subCM does a fine job of it anyway, plus between LO, potential rocks dmg and Bliss lefties as well as Alom living one then weakening you with Scald. I think you're going to struggle to break through it before you drop. Carrying Energy Ball is cute I guess but Shadow Ball alrdy does so much to Pert idk if it's worth it...
because it's fun

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)