Crossover Chaos: Hiatus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone

Pokémon: King Dedede
Type: Fighting/Flying
Ability: Gluttony | Thick Fat (HA) | King's Revenge (special, like Battle Bond on Ash-Greninja)
King's Revenge: Changes to Masked if at 1/2 max HP or less at end of turn. When using Hammer moves, only positive effects are taken into account (no stat drops or recoil).
Stats: 170 / 120 / 80 / 40 / 80 / 60 (550)
Stats (Masked): 170 / 145 / 130 / 40 / 105 / 60 (650)
Signature Move: Hammer Throw (Flying Type, Physical, 90 BP, 15 PP, 100% Acc., 30% chance to burn opponent)
OU Moveset:
King Dedede @ Figy Berry
Ability: Gluttony
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Atk
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum (exclusive to Gluttony/Thick Fat sets)
- Acrobatics
- Hammer Arm
- Roost

Very strong Belly Drum set, rips through stall teams. Not very good against faster teams due to poor speed.
King Dedede @ Assault Vest
Ability: King's Revenge
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Atk
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch / Wood Hammer
- Ice Hammer / Wood Hammer
- Hammer Arm
- Hammer Throw

Amazingly bulky attacker. Good luck getting past this wall.
Other moves: Dragon Hammer, Body Slam, Heavy Slam, Bounce, Rapid Spin, Wild Charge (exclusive to Masked), King's Shield, Bullet Punch (exclusive to Masked)
Reasoning:
  • Flying-type: He's a bird (penguins are birds too, see Delibird). With suction powers. That can float, exactly like Kirby. He even shares the air bullet move with Kirby when they deflate and exhale.
  • Fighting-type: A hammer-wielding warrior who built a freaking wrestling ring on his own castle. His FIRST appearance is in a wrestling ring.
  • Stats: I mean... they seem pretty self-explanatory.
  • Gluttony: King Dedede is the antagonist of both Gourmet Race and Spring Breeze due to food reasons.
  • Thick Fat: King Dedede is clearly fat.
  • King's Revenge (Power Construct clone): Masked Dedede is a form associated with revenge, so it would only make sense to make it activate with low HP, taking revenge on the enemy who damaged it. Defeated in Spring Breeze, he becomes Masked in Revenge of the King. Defeated in Triple Deluxe, he gets "King Dedede's Revenge" form which is also masked.
  • King's Revenge (no stat drop or recoil from hammer moves): Dedede's hammer in Masked form is so good that he doesn't flinch when Kirby deals damage to him BUT only if he's doing a hammer attack. Therefore it wouldn't make sense for a top quality hammer to hinder Masked Dedede when he uses it in battle.
  • Signature move Hammer Throw: Dedede throws his hammer into the air, making it spin like a helicopter. That's why it's Flying-type. Also Flying-type gets STAB. Another hammer move that Dedede does, Hammer Flip, can SOMETIMES light the hammer on fire, so the move has a chance to burn.
  • Belly Drum: his down taunt from Smash Bros. Also he has an entire minigame dedicated to drums.
  • Acrobatics: Have you SEEN King Dedede's air moves when he's floating?
  • Hammer Arm + Wood Hammer + Ice Hammer + Dragon Hammer: self-explanatory, he has a hammer.
  • Roost: Firstly, he's a bird. Secondly, the text description of Roost is "The user lands and rests its body", that's exactly what King Dedede does when he deflates and exhales.
  • Wild Charge: his Masked-Dedede hammer is covered with electricity.
  • Body Slam + Heavy Slam + Bounce + Rapid Spin: common King Dedede moves, any video on youtube with his boss battles will show things similar to those moves.
  • King's Shield: He is the King Dedede.
  • Bullet Punch: Masked-Dedede's hammer can fire fast missiles. Since there aren't any multi-hit Steel or Fire moves, bullet punch is the closest we have to bullet missiles.

Pokémon: Amy Rose
Type: Normal/Fairy
Ability: Speed Boost / Serene Grace
Stats: 70/100/70/70/85/125 (520)
Signature Move: Pink Typhoon (Fairy Type, Physical, 100 BP, 15 PP, 85% Acc., 30% chance to confuse target)
OU Moveset:
Amy Rose @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs:
Jolly Nature
- Power-up Punch
- Heart Stamp
- Pink Typhoon
- Body Slam / Spiky Shield

Reasoning: In some games, Amy is just the girl version of Sonic (like Sonic Heroes) being as fast as him. The typing and ability are meant to symbolize this. In other games, she's a "balanced type" as opposed to Sonic's "speed type" (like Mario & Sonic at the Olympics). The stat spread is similar to Sonic's but more balanced.

Pokémon: Hammer Bro
Ability: Trained Thrower - Non-contact moves hit five times, but damage is divided by 4 (25% boost). Retrieves items used by Fling at the end of the turn.
Type: Dragon/Rock
Stats: 60/90/130/50/60/65 (455)
Variation: Hammer Bro-Super (Sledge Bro)
Stats (Super): 90/105/130/50/60/20 (+30 HP, +15 Atk, -45 Spe)
OU Moveset:
Hammer Bro @ Hard Stone / Life Orb
Ability: Trained Thrower
EVs:
Jolly Nature
- Shell Smash
- Fling / Ice Hammer
- Dragon Hammer
- Stone Edge

Reasoning:

Last edited:
Tell that to the 4 Normal type Skill Link moves, then? (Yes, there are four.) And if we can have two of the exact same move in Barrage and Fury Attack, then this should be fine.
Then I'm fine with that, but you could add another secondary effect for making it a bit unique =^]

Then I'm fine with that, but you could add another secondary effect for making it a bit unique =^]
I feel like that may be a bit too broken, because it means that every hit (of which you get 5) will activate or has a chance to activate the effect.

Say, for example, if you had a multi-hit move that had a 10% chance to burn, that would mean that if you did land all 5 hits, means a 50% burn chance (or, if we assume this would follow similar mechanics to skill link king’s rock, a 41% chance.) That’s at least 10% than Scald.

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I feel like that may be a bit too broken, because it means that every hit (of which you get 5) will activate or has a chance to activate the effect.

Say, for example, if you had a multi-hit move that had a 10% chance to burn, that would mean that if you did land all 5 hits, means a 50% burn chance (or, if we assume this would follow similar mechanics to skill link king’s rock, a 41% chance.) That’s at least 10% than Scald.
Then make the chance lower? Like 2% or 5%. It doesn't have to ne rounded to 10%

Reactions: nv
Pokémon: King Dedede
Type: Flying
Ability: Klutz | Overcoat | [HA] Gluttony
Stats: 140 HP/130 Atk/100 Def/45 SpA/65 SpD/60 Spe
OU Moveset:
King Dedede @ Custap Berry/Flyinium Z
Ability: Gluttony
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 56 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Wood Hammer
- Super Dedede Jump
- Belly Drum
Reasoning: Dedede has a couple methods of flying around. His fatness and large hammer give him good Health and Physical stats. Super Dedede Jump is a move Dedede uses in Kirby, named in Smash Bros. It's a stronger version of Fly, better with Flyinium Z. Klutz is from his boss fight in Squeak Squad. Overcoat is from his robe. Gluttony is from the time he stole the food from Dream Land.

Super Dedede Jump:
Flying | Physical | 120 BP | 90% | 16 PP
Makes Dedede invulnerable on the first turn. Hits on the second turn.

Pokémon: Hammer Bro.
Type: Steel
Ability: Shell Armor | Safety Helmet
Stats: 63 HP/80 Atk/180 Def/20 SpA/70 SpD/90 Spe
OU Moveset:
Hammer Bro. @ Assault Vest
Ability: Safety Helmet
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Counter
-
Iron Head
-
Rapid Spin / Dragon Claw
-
Jump Kick

OU Moveset:
Hammer Bro. @ Life Orb
Ability: Safety Helmet
EVs: 56 HP / 252 Atk / 200 Spe
Adamant or Jolly Nature
- Shell Smash
- Iron Head
-
Jump Kick
-
Rapid Spin / Dragon Claw

Reasoning: Steel comes from the bro's hammers and metallic helmet, which also protect it and give it great Defense. It's more agile than a regular turtle.

Safety Helmet: If an attack would status or flinch this Pokémon, the attack doesn't affect it.

Pokémon: Hammer Bro
Ability: Battle Armor
Stats: 70/150/90/70/50/70 (500 BST)
OU Moveset:
Hammer Bro @ Focus Sash
Ability: Battle Armor
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Hammer Toss (Physical Steel. 100 BP. 15 PP, max 24. 30% chance to flinch.)
- Wood Hammer
- Dragon Hammer
- Shell Smash
Reasoning: Hammer Bros have no particular powers other than throwing their hammers, and no additional themes, so Steel it is! Battle Armor because they have armored bodies, Hammer Toss from their thrown hammers (and how they complicate movement), Wood Hammer and Dragon Hammer because hammers, and Shell Smash because shells. Hammer Brothers aren't particularly durable, but they ARE particularly lethal, hence their spread.

King Dedede: Pika Xreme, Cookie Butter
Hammer Bro: Pika Xreme, ProteinsOfLove (Why do so many Hammer Bro. subs have high Defense?)
Amy Rose: Cookie Butter (the only other sub threw around Fighting, which I don't really like)

Last edited:

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
King Dedede: Cookie Butter, Ninetales Dragons, ProteinsOfLove
Hammer Bro: ProteinsOfLove, Ninetales Dragons, Cookie Butter
Amy Rose: Cookie Butter
King Dedede: Pika Xreme, Cookie Butter
Hammer Bro: Pika Xreme, ProteinsOfLove (Why do so many Hammer Bro. subs have high Defense?)
Amy Rose: Cookie Butter (I mean, both subs threw around the Fairy type, but the other sub threw around Fighting, which in my opinion is way worse)
Because Pokemon based on turtles and tortoises such as Carracosta, Torkoal and Turtonator have Defense as their highest stat, Blastoise and Torterra have it as second highest.

Congratulations to Cookie Butter for winning King Dedede and Amy Rose and ProteinsOfLove for winning Hammer Bro!
Cookie Butter and ProteinsOfLove have earned the titles Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle and Captain Rainbow respectively

Fifth Slate:
From the Land of Hyrule
A wild Princess Zelda, Link, and Ganon appeared!

Get you submissions in by the 30th of January.
Please feel free to suggest future slates.
Have fun!​

Last edited:
Ohohoh, I am going to have a ball with this.
Before I begin, let me get some quick... uh... let's call them must-knows or important details about my interpretations here.
First off, I haven't played every Zelda game in the world, and I'm in no way the ultimate Guru of Zelda knowledge. However, I have played my fair share of LoZ, and I know just about enough about these characters to give this a shot. I know most of my LoZ knowledge from Smash, LTTP, LBW, BOTW, and WW, though of those games I've only played SSB and LBW to completion.
My last little rule of thumb is that I've designed these three as if they were a Legendary Trio. It makes all too much sense in my mind, as each character represents and/or wields one third of the legendary Triforce. As such, some design elements will tie into the fact that these are all a trio, such as an identical BST and some other things. I'm also making these short, since I don't want to clutter it up.

Pokémon: Zelda
Typing: Psychic
Ability: Wisdom Force
Stats: 100/70/80/130/120/100 [BST: 600]
Notable Moves: Calm Mind, Psychic, Psyshock, Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Tri Attack.
Signature Ability - Wisdom Force: Special Attacks deal 20% more damage.
OU Moveset:
Zelda @ Leftovers
Ability: Wisdom Force
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 150 SpA
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Aura Sphere
- Moonblast / Shadow Ball / Ice Beam
Reasoning:
Typing:
Spoilers: This trio will be using the Psychic/Dark/Fighting type triangle, and it's painfully obvious who gets what type. I don't think I need to explain much. Zelda represents/wields the Triforce of Wisdom, and is known for some magical abilities, both of which line up with the Psychic type well.
Ability: The abilities for each member relate to their respective Triforce power: Wisdom, Courage, and Power. Zelda's ability adds more firepower to her characteristic special attacks.

Pokémon: Link
Typing: Fighting
Ability: Courage Force
Stats: 100/130/120/70/80/100 [BST: 600]
Notable Moves: Swords Dance, Sacred Sword, Night Slash, Leaf Blade, Close Combat, Aerial Ace, Poison Jab, Stone Edge, King's Shield
Signature Ability - Courage Force: Physical Attacks deal 20% more damage.
OU Movesets:
Link @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sacred Sword
- Night Slash
- Poison Jab / King's Shield
Link @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Night Slash
- Poison Jab
Reasoning:
Typing:
Spoilers: This trio will be using the Psychic/Dark/Fighting type triangle, and it's painfully obvious who gets what type. I don't think I need to explain much. Link represents/wields the Triforce of Courage, so fighting type works fine.
Ability: The abilities for each member relate to their respective Triforce power: Wisdom, Courage, and Power. Link's ability lets him become devastating after an attack boost from Swords Dance or Band, and lets Scarf variants deal a bit more damage.

Pokémon: Ganon
Typing: Dark
Ability: Power Force
Stats: 150/130/90/100/70/60 [BST: 600]
Notable Moves: Swords Dance, Knock Off, Crunch, Snarl, Pursuit, Beat Up, Earthquake, Superpower, Stone Edge, Iron Head, Dark Pulse
Signature Ability - Power Force: The Pokemon takes 20% less damage from attacks, unless it is Super Effective or a Critical Hit.
OU Moveset:
Ganon @ Sitrus Berry / Darkinium Z / Leftovers
Ability: Power Force
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off / Crunch
- Earthquake / Superpower
- Iron Head / Stone Edge
Reasoning:
Typing:
Spoilers: This trio will be using the Psychic/Dark/Fighting type triangle, and it's painfully obvious who gets what type. I don't think I need to explain much. Ganon is capital E Evil, notably uses/is known for powers of Darkness, and wields/represents the Triforce of Power.
Ability: The abilities for each member relate to their respective Triforce power: Wisdom, Courage, and Power. Ganon's ability gives him with some extra tankiness.

Type:
  • Normal Form: Psychic
  • Sheik Form: Psychic/Fighting
Ability: Triforce of Wisdom (both forms) — Boosts the power of Psychic-type moves by 30%. Heals the user and allies by 1/8 of the max HP at the end of each turn.
Stats:
  • Normal Form: 85/70/80/140/120/90 (BST: 595)
  • Sheik Form: 85/125/60/55/120/140 (BST: 595)
Signature Move: Vanish (Psychic, Physical, 100 BP, bypasses accuracy checks, 5 PP, does not make contact; The user vanishes in front of the target, suprising it. This move breaks through moves like Protect and Detect. [Similar to Hyperspace Fury; can only be used by Sheik or a Pokémon transformed into Sheik.])
Special Mechanics: To transform Zelda into Sheik and vice-versa, use the item Sheik's Harp on Zelda. Zelda or Sheik can hold the Zeldanium Z in order to upgrade either Psychic or Vanish into the Z-Move Light Arrow (Psychic, Physical if base move is Vanish and Special if base move is Psychic, 200 BP, bypasses accuracy checks, 1 PP, does not make contact; The user shoots a light-imbued arrow directly at the target with full force. This move is super-effective against Dark-types and ignores the target's positive stat changes.)

Example OU Moveset(s):

Zelda @ Zeldanium Z/Fightinium Z/Firium Z/Leftovers
Ability: Triforce of Wisdom
EVs: 252 HP/4 Def/252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball/Aura Sphere/Focus Blast/Fire Blast
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Zelda-Sheik @ Zeldanium Z
EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Vanish
- Sucker Punch
- Cross Chop
- Explosion/Spiky Shield/Work Up

Other Notable Moves: Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Light Screen, Reflect, Shadow Claw, Spirit Shackle, Counter, Mirror Coat, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Moonblast, Scald

Rationale: Zelda, of course, represents the Triforce of Wisdom, associated with the Psychic type, the moves Psychic and Calm Mind, and high Sp. Def. in both forms. Sheik is Zelda's more physically-oriented alter ego. Vanish and Explosion reference the fact that Sheik often vanishes using a Deku Nut after briefly appearing. Spiky Shield comes from Sheik's use of needles. Icy Wind and Flamethrower are a reference to Farore's Wind and Din's Fire, respectively. Spirit Shackle comes from the fact that Sheik is often seen wielding a chain. Sucker Punch is present for nearly the same reason that Latias got that move. Light Arrow is Zelda's (and Sheik's) Final Smash. The BSTs of both are 595, a triangular number. (thanks Exploudit)

Type: Fighting
Ability: Triforce of Courage — Boosts the power of Fighting-type moves by 30%. Doubles the power of resisted attacks. [Similar to Tinted Lens.]
Stats: 85/140/100/55/100/105 (BST: 595)
Special Mechanics: Link (or a Pokémon transformed into Link) may use the Z-Crystal Linkium Z to upgrade Sacred Sword into the Z-Move Triforce Slash (Fighting, Physical, 200 BP, bypasses accuracy checks, 1 PP, does not make contact; The user repeatedly slashes the target with full force. This move boosts the user's stats. [Similar to Clangorous Soulblaze.])

Example OU Moveset(s):

Link @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Triforce of Courage
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off/Spirit Shackle
- U-turn
- Switcheroo

Link @ Linkium Z
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Tailwind
- Sacred Sword
- Knock Off/Spirit Shackle

Other Notable Moves: Smart Strike, Bonemerang

Rationale: The Fighting-type, Swords Dance, Sacred Sword, and Smart Strike are self-explanatory. Triforce of Courage is what Link has. Triforce Slash is taken directly from Link's Final Smash. Tailwind and Bonemerang both come from the Gale Boomerang. Spirit Shackle comes from his use of a bow. Switcheroo comes from him switching weapons. The BST is 595, a triangular number. (thanks Exploudit)

Type: Dark
Ability: Triforce of Power — Boosts the power of Dark-type moves by 30%. The user steals Attack and Sp. Atk. from each opponent that faints to it. [Similar to Moxie, except that Sp. Atk. is boosted as well.]
Stats: 145/155/70/125/70/20 (BST: 595)
Signature Move: Warlock Punch (Dark, Physical, 110 BP, 100% Accuracy, 10 PP, makes contact; The user punches the target with a magic-infused fist. This may cause the target to flinch. [20% chance])
Special Mechanics: Using the Ganonium Z, Ganondorf (or a Pokémon transformed into Ganondorf) may upgrade Warlock Punch into the Z-Move Beast Ganon (Dark, Physical, 200 BP, bypasses accuracy checks, 1 PP, makes contact; Gathering a truly massive amount of Z-Power, the user transforms into its true form, paralyzes the foes with the mere sight of it, and tramples over the foes with full force. [The targets are inflicted with paralysis if they survive. This move hits adjacent foes.])

Example OU Moveset(s):

Ganondorf @ Ganonium Z
Ability: Triforce of Power
EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk/4 Def
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Trick Room/Swords Dance
- Warlock Punch
- Superpower
- Gunk Shot

Other Notable Moves: Swords Dance, Low Kick, Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Earthquake, Flare Blitz, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch
Rationale: Ganondorf represents the Triforce of Power, and his Dark type comes from his association with evil. Warlock Punch is a move from the Smash Bros series. Ganondorf's Z-Move is taken directly from his Final Smash. The BST is 595, a triangular number. (thanks Exploudit)

Last edited:
Type (Standard/Time): Fighting/Steel
Type (Toon/Winds): Fighting/Flying
Type (Wolf/Twilight): Fighting/Ghost
Ability: Reincarnation (5 turns after being KOed, Link returns in a different form. Only works once per match. Form change can be changed by the name, and can't be the same form, otherwise is random - standard Link can use "Reincarnation [Winds]" to come back as Toon Link, "Reincarnation [Twilight]" to come back as Wolf Link, or simply "Reincarnation" to come back as either randomly. He can't use "Reincarnation [Time]", as that would result in him reincarnating as the same form. )
Stats: 110/120/90/70/110/80 (580)
Stats (Toon): 100/110/80/70/100/120 (580)
Stats (Wolf): 90/150/70/80/90/100 (580)
OU Moveset:
Link-Toon @ Leftovers
Ability: Reincarnation [Twilight]
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sacred Sword
- Gale Boomerang (Physical Flying. 40 BP. 15 PP, max 24. Hits two times.)
- Shadow Claw
- Shadow Sneak
Reasoning: the whole thing here is link's incarnations. that's it. i """"""""""might"""""""""" explain good later

Sorry, I won't submit this time around because I've only played 1 LoZ game. Everything in my sub would be based on Smash lol
That's totally fine but don't let not playing many LoZ games stop you. Smash versions of the characters are perfect to build a Pokemon from. This pet mod is just about having a bit of fun.

Typing:

Ability: Triforce of Courage (Boosts the power of Not Very Effective moves and sword-based moves by 50% each)
HP: 105
Atk: 78
Def: 120
SpA: 66
SpD: 45
Spe: 153
BST: 567
Signature Move: Hero's Bow - Normal - Physical - 120 BP - 10 PP - 100 Acc - traps it's foe, doesn't make contact, gives a 1.5x boost if the user is not a Normal-type - Z-move: 195 BP Breakneck Blitz
Signature Move: Gale Boomerang - Flying - Physical - 75 BP - 10 PP - 90 Acc - hits twice, doesn't make contact, gives a 1.5x boost if the user is not a Flying-type - Z-move: 100 BP Breakneck Blitz
Signature Move: Grappling Hookshot - Normal - Physical - 60 BP - 10 PP - 100 Acc - Inflicts double damage if the opponent is switching out., doesn't make contact, gives a 1.5x boost if the user is not a Normal-type - Z-move: 120 BP Breakneck Blitz
Reasoning: Fighting and Link's Signature Ability come from it's association with the Triforce of Courage. Grass may be a stretch, but Link's association with said Triforce of Courage, and thus, Farore, which can be quoted to being "the source of all life that exists within the Hyrulean realm" - Zelda Wiki. And considering how Grass-types are always associated with Grass and Nature like Link are Farore are, I think it makes sense. Finally, all the base stats are triangular numbers, making them represent the Triforce!
Link @ Fightinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Sacred Sword
- Lead Blade
- Arrow Shot / Grappling Hookshot
- Swords Dance

Pokémon: Zelda
Typing:

Ability: Triforce of Wisdom (Boosts the power of Super Effective moves and spell-based moves by 50% each)
HP: 105
Atk: 45
Def: 66
SpA: 78
SpD: 153
Spe: 120
Signature Move: Nayru's Love - Psychic - Status - 10 PP - protects the user from any damage dealt, and bounces back any status moves à la Magic Bounce, tends to fail if used in succesion - Z-move: Resets stats.
Signature Move: Din's Fire - Fire - Special - 100 BP - 5 PP - 95 Acc - high critical hit ratio, spell-based move - Z-move: 180 BP Inferno Overdrive
Signature Move: Farore's Wind - Flying - Special - 100 BP - 5 PP - 95 Acc - high critical hit ratio, spell-based move - Z-move: 180 BP Supersonic Skystrike
Reasoning: Psychic and Zelda's Signature Ability come from it's association with the Triforce of Wisdom. Water may be a stretch, but Zelda's association with said Triforce of Wisdom and thus, Nayru, which can be quoted to have "poured her wisdom onto the earth and gave the spirit of law to the world." - Ocarina of Time. And considering how Nayru is often associated with the Zoras, I think it makes sense. Finally, all the base stats are triangular numbers, making them represent the Triforce!
Zelda @ Waterium Z / Life Orb / Expert Belt
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Psychic
- Din's Fire
- Farore's Wind

Typing:

Ability: Triforce of Power (Boosts the power of Neutral moves and fist-based moves by 50% each)
HP: 153
Atk: 120
Def: 66
SpA: 78
SpD: 105
Spe: 45
Signature Move: Warlock Punch - Dark - Physical - 100 BP - 10 PP - 90 Acc - lowers Speed by one stage, fist based - Z-move: 180 BP Black Hole Eclipse
Signature Move: Flame Choke - Fire - Physical - 100 BP - 5 PP - 90 Acc - lowers Speed by one stage, fist-based move - Z-move: 180 BP Inferno Overdrive
Signature Move: Dark Dive - Dark - Physical - 120 BP - 15 PP - 100 Acc - user takes 1/3 recoil - Z-move: 190 BP Black Hole Eclipse
Reasoning: Dark and Ganon's Signature Ability come from it's association with the Triforce of Power. Fire may be a stretch, but Ganon's association with said Triforce of Power and thus, Din, which can be quoted to "with her strong flaming arms," have "cultivated the land and created the red earth." - Great Deku Tree. And considering how Din and Ganon have strong association with Fire, I think it makes sense. Finally, all the base stats are triangular numbers, making them represent the Triforce!
Zelda @ Choice Band / Life Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Warlock Punch
- Flame Choke
- Hammer Arm
- Meteor Mash / U-turn

Last edited:
Signature Move: Dark Dive - Dark - Physical - 120 BP - 5 PP - 100 Acc - user takes 1/3 recoil - Z-move: 190 BP Black Hole Eclipse
Should this not be 15 PP, for this move is weaker when factoring in the ability than Warlock Punch and is a variation of Flare Blitz?

Ability: Triforce of Courage | [HA] Justified
Stats: 100 HP/135 Atk/80 Def/125 SpA/90 SpD/70 Spe
OU Moveset:
Link @ Assault Vest
Ability: Justified
EVs: 204 HP / 252 Atk / 52 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Bullet Seed
- Waterfall
- Rock Slide
Reasoning: Steel-type comes from his swords, his shield, and all his other tools. Meteor Mash is from his metallic gauntlets, and his other Physical attacks are from his mask transformations; Link evolves from Young Link who would learn the moves. Link also learns Light Arrow, as he has used Light Arrows before.

Triforce of Courage: This Pokémon takes 3/4 damage from super effective attacks.

Light Arrow
Fairy | Special | 75 BP | 100% | 16 PP
45% chance to paralyze.

Pokémon: Princess Zelda
Type: Psychic/Fairy
Ability: Triforce of Wisdom | [HA] Forewarn
Stats: 100 HP/25 Atk/45 Def/70 SpA/155 SpD/45 Spe
OU Moveset:
Princess Zelda @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Light Arrow
-
Wish
-
Protect / Light Screen
- Reflect / Light Screen

Triforce of Wisdom: This user's barriers have +1 priority and last 10 turns.

Reasoning: Zelda has displayed some psychic powers, including prophetic dreams (Forewarn). Fairy-type comes from being a princess. She has low Attack/Defense for being a defenseless damsel. She makes up for this with extreme Special Defense.

Type: Dark/Fighting
Ability: Triforce of Power | [HA] Mold Breaker
Stats: 60 HP/120 Atk/80 Def/110 SpA/80 SpD/40 Spe
OU Moveset:
Ganon @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch / Mach Punch
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Knock Off / Sucker Punch

OU Moveset:
Ganon @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Ancient Power / Dragon Pulse
- Psychic

Reasoning: Ganon's as dark as dark gets. Fighting comes from his sheer power. Additionally, the typing makes him doubly weak to Fairy moves, including Light Arrow.

Triforce of Power: Non-SE moves have their damage multiplied by .5. SE moves have their damage multiplied by 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)