Damage Tables (not a damaged table…)

So, what is a damage table? Basically, it’s a pre-compiled list of damage calculations against every Pokemon in a given metagame based on their most common sets. Why is it useful? It’s a time-memory tradeoff, in exchange for the time saved having to run a damage calculator; it takes up more memory or space (though still not a lot).

Where can I get such a list? Well fortunately, one such user has just the sort of list :)

Here’s a screenshot of their computer:

Looking more closely at the picture, we can deduce that they have a strong dislike for the Pokemon Jellicent.

I plan on adding more details, like KOes with SR/Spikes and nHKOes etc. I also included which sets I used based on Smogon’s analyses (look in Sheet2).

Feedback would be appreciated.

Download

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
This is actually looks really cool. I'll look at it sooner or later.

(and here i thought this was a spambot)

Seems fairly useful. How long did it take to make?

Also, lolEurope

@ Sala
Is there a difference?

The product that the bot would spam is useful sometimes, too.

You can check the analyses, they have all the info you need and more :D

edit: the first one, always

This is interesting. I have actually used it already.

Good for quick calculations. People hopefully won't expect everything to be on it.

Thanks.

mien

Tournament Banned
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Looks interesting, though it seems you have forgotten to incalculate rain's damage boost on Politoed's Hydro Pump and Tyranitar's SpD boost in sandstorm.

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
nice job, but some of this seems to be wrong, scizor's BP not OHKOing terrakion or ttar, and there's some other stuff there that seems inaccurate. once you get it fixed up thought i guess it could be useful?

Stratos

Banned deucer.
nice job, but some of this seems to be wrong, scizor's BP not OHKOing terrakion or ttar, and there's some other stuff there that seems inaccurate. once you get it fixed up thought i guess it could be useful?
That's an unboosted BP, not a CB one. his most common set is SDzor, apparently, which is why i still find the damage calculator more helpful.

Thinking of updating -

Included all the sets for each Pokemon and decided to split it into two; one for physical and one for special damage. I changed the structure a little too. It’s arranged according to a Pokemon’s sweeping and walling abilities using BSRs. This gives you the best sweepers on the left and the best tanks on top. As you go down, the damage increases and as you go right it decreases (kind of like a periodic table). This should make it easier to find what you’re looking for.

Downloads:

Base Stat Ratings OU

Physical Damage

Special Damage (already finished, but will add later because i'm mean like that)

____

edit:

File for everything (so that you can add you own sets etc. just be sure to update all the relevant tables also)

@below: I use the same formulas X-Act used. Just that I updated it for 5th gen is all.

Thinking of updating -

Included all the sets for each Pokemon and decided to split it into two; one for physical and one for special damage. I changed the structure a little too. It’s arranged according to a Pokemon’s sweeping and walling abilities using BSRs. This gives you the best sweepers on the left and the best tanks on top. As you go down, the damage increases and as you go right it decreases (kind of like a periodic table). This should make it easier to find what you’re looking for.

Downloads:

Base Stat Ratings OU

Physical Damage

Special Damage (already finished, but will add later because i'm mean like that)
For the base stat ratings, where did you get those numbers? I don't see any formulas in the cells, just the rating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)