Other Features Death in the Pokemon Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mack the Knife

Goodbye Smogon! I may return, I may not!
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
(I've thought long and hard about this one) This is an article that explores if Pokemon die in-game. Certainly your Pokemon don't, but remember the Raticate that was killed? How many other Pokemon die in the game? And what about Ghost types? Could Gengar's be dead Clefables? This idea has been thought out, unlike my other ideas, which apologize for.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
The Gengar thing is pretty old news, and I think most people know about the dead Raticate. I think this article has some potential, but talk with us a little bit. What would be a general outline for this? What can we expect from this article?

Mack the Knife

Goodbye Smogon! I may return, I may not!
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
OK, I was thinking that I could shift the article away from the Gengar/Clefairy and Ratciate things, by exploring the theory that Ghost-types are just dead Pokemon that have escaped from the Spirit World, which is backed up by the ghostly Marowak from RBY and the remakes. When the spirits escape from the spirit world they posses things such as dolls (Banette) or just pure shadows (Mismagius). What do you think of pushing the article this general direction? If you don't like it how do you think it should be made?

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I think this author is going to be writing another article this issue, so I'm locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)