Other Metagames Declamations- an AAA team peaked #1

Laxpras

One small yeet for man, one giant yeet for mankind
mfw comment deleted.. fine I'll do something productive

Your bird check is... Tyranitar? That's a problem. I'm not buying Crobat being viable. Intimidate Zapdos would be good and still gives you a pivot, also a defensive Skarmory could give you a more reliable switchin, and Whirlwind can remove setup threats to a similar effect of Haze.

I respect trying something new with Crobat, but I have a hard time seeing it being any good in a meta willed with Regen and Steel types.

Smaller things:
I don't like Superpoewr on Bandtar. Pretty much everything it hits, Stone Edge hits just as hard. I would try Toxic which can hinder non-PH Hippo, Chesnaught, Gliscor etc. Aerial Ace is also a nice CT to Chesnaught.

I also don't like EQ on Latios. With Adaptability, it hits plenty hard enough to not worry about Heatran, which isn't really a Latios switchin regardless. Since you're using Roost, I highly recommend running CM over EQ, so you can just sweep many teams after Infernape removes checks. You can set up on Heatran with CM/Roost if you're really worried about it.

Overall Manaphy, Volcarona, and Tyranitar are broken af so no surprise this team is successful, I'll retake you on ladder today tho fam :~) (Still salty about that dude haxing me down from 1700)

Now that I actually said something useful, can I pls say:
Build a team without PH Manaphy u clown

Declamation is at least a much cooler word than Ascension that's for sure...

CM > EQ on latios and you can run sash on volc for a reliable burd counter (trust me). Crobat is cool don't listen to Lax.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)