dialganet's now Moony shop! (ref. page 11 for Gen VII stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
Forgive me, this is my first time actually posting on smogon's forums, (I normally breed all my pokes from scratch or from what I can get via RL friends) and while I've been trying to get a grip on etiquette, jargon, and all that, I feel like a lot of it has probably gone over my head anyway. That said, I think I'm doing this correctly...I can only hope.

I'm not completely sure what you might want, since it looks like you can easily breed everything I can already. That said, I do have some legendaries to offer since I only use them for trading anyway-though I don't know their value; I can only hope I don't offend. :P Here's what I have that might be of interest.

Landorus-T (Dream Ball) | Utility (27697) | Male | level 40 (untouched)
31 attack, otherwise unknown- Intimidate
Rash Nature
Bulldoze/Rock Throw/Extrasensory/Swords Dance

Thundurus-T (Dream Ball) | Utility (27697) | Male | level 40 (untouched)
Unknown- Volt Absorb
Sassy Nature
Revenge/Shock Wave/Heal Block/Agility

You mentioned something about dream balls so I thought those may be relevant. I also have
Terrakion, Virizion, Cobalion, Uxie, Registeel, Regice, Regirock, Yveltal, Mespirit, Latios, Latias, Cresselia, and celebi (x2). I had a tornadus-T until just recently- I got scammed out of it hoping for a 6 IV ditto. :/

What I'm looking for:
*NOTE* I'm pretty flexible on IV's since I'm willing to do some breeding myself if needed. I just need something with the basic nature or abilities I'm looking for.

Ability: Analytic
Nature: Timid
Ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Ability: Iron Barbs
Nature:Relaxed
Ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/x or 31/31/31/x/31/00
Egg Moves: Spikes, Leech Seed

If you happen to know if it's even possible to find someone with a HA larvitar I'd be grateful. I aim to one day breed/ trade for this as well:
Ability: Sand Veil
Nature: Relaxed
Ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/x
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Stealth Rock

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Welcome to Smogon!

Unfortunately, I am only interested in competitive legendaries with 5-6 ivs and I don't know anyone with an HA Larvitar, even though I'm pretty sure you can find it, just ask around or search for it in other threads.

Anyhow, I'm pretty happy to help you with Staryu and Ferroseed. Check my breedables and, if you have anything I don't have (even the ball alone counts as a new mon for me), inform me. In case you haven't, I can trade you a couple of spitbacks (3-4 ivs, female with nest ball in case of Ferroseed, egg moves) for free, I like to help trainers.

Alright, thank you. I have a somewhat busy schedule so while there are quite a few things I can breed, some would be much faster than others.
I checked your list and it looks like there are a few things I may be able to offer. Assume 5-6 IV's in the right places, I'll mention if something is against convention, and I don't run Hidden Powers. (I am considering honedge's 00 speed stat to be a perfect IV, btw) Also assume I have or can obtain any of the egg moves you have listed on your versions. Ask me if you want specific ones.

I can readily breed (Within a day or two):

Ralts (Heavy Ball)
Ability: Telepathy/Trace
Nature:Jolly or Timid
Ivs: Currently -SpDef but can be rearranged to get -Att

Frokie (Quick Ball)
Ability:Protean
Nature:Hasty or Modest

Litwick (Quick Ball for modest Ultra Ball for timid)
Ability:Flash Fire/Flame Body
Nature:Timid or Modest
Egg Moves: Heat Wave

Noibat (Poke Ball)
Ability:Infiltrator/Frisk
Nature:Hasty (I wanted to be able to run U-turn on it, and I figured Noivern had no buisness tanking physical attacks anyway)
I believe the imperfect IV on this one is currently def

Honedge (Dusk Ball)
Ability:No guard
Nature:Brave

Larvitar(Dusk Ball, Repeat Ball, Premier Ball)
Ability: Guts
Nature: Sassy, Calm, Adamant, Naughty, Impish, Brave

Besides that, it looks like you already have everything I do readily available. ( I assumed you aren't considering a regular pokeball a "new" ball. However, I can always breed different variations of natures and balls for both the pokemon listed above and below, it will just take a few extra days. Again, as it stands, the ones below are pretty much identical to yours.

Syther, bulbasaur, Togepi, Gible, Skarmory, Aerodactyl

Thanks for all your patience :P

Last edited:

dialganet

Banned deucer.
A female heavy ball ralts and a female Honedge will do. Don't worry about ivs, ability or nature because I only need the balls, really. The first females you hatch are the good ones.

A female heavy ball ralts and a female Honedge will do. Don't worry about ivs, ability or nature because I only need the balls, really. The first females you hatch are the good ones.
Alright, I already have some of those prepared then. When would you be available to trade?
p.s. Apparently the ones I already happen to have 5 IVs anyway, so that's cool I guess.

Last edited:
Hey, my first post here on Smogon so forgive the "scumminess". I'm basically getting 3ds in a day or two and along with it Pokemon Y. I've no friends who have 3ds, so I can't actually trade-evolve pokemons. My favorite has been Scizor since Silver days and I would like to play my Pokemon Y playthrough with him and as I can't evolve scyther in any reliable way I'd like to ask here on the forums if you / someone could donate Lvl 1 Technician scizor to me. IVs don't matter to me at all, just want to play with my favorite pokemon.

I don't know if these kind of posts are forbidden as its basicly begging for free stuff but I'd like to still ask.
Thanks anyways!

Hello again! Apologies for the delay in response. .. had to finish up my other big orders before I could make any other deals... =P Specifically in interested in your pichu in the... lightning ball thing. ^^ speed ball? (Physical atk), moon ball starly as well as a drilbur. Both female. Also interested in a few of your legends. Have a look on my stock and see is you'd like anything! :)

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Disclaimer: @All of you three, I'll be really busy for Easter celebrations in the next 3 days (kind of a big thing here in Italy), I can breed but I will be able to trade only from Tuesday on.

Hey, my first post here on Smogon so forgive the "scumminess". I'm basically getting 3ds in a day or two and along with it Pokemon Y. I've no friends who have 3ds, so I can't actually trade-evolve pokemons. My favorite has been Scizor since Silver days and I would like to play my Pokemon Y playthrough with him and as I can't evolve scyther in any reliable way I'd like to ask here on the forums if you / someone could donate Lvl 1 Technician scizor to me. IVs don't matter to me at all, just want to play with my favorite pokemon.

I don't know if these kind of posts are forbidden as its basicly begging for free stuff but I'd like to still ask.
Thanks anyways!
I certainly can. I'll breed a good female adamant one (so you'll be able to breed from it if you'd like in the future), I have to check if I still have some spare metal coats, but I think I do.

Miria I have to go now, so I don't have enough time to scan your thread. I'll check your thread as soon as I will be back home. Just some preliminary info, would you trade for spitbacks or flawless Pichu and Drilbur? For starly, are you interested in a normal one (remember, no HA) or in the shiny one?

I'm not interested in any shines so normal starly without HA in a moonball would be perfect! ^^ As for drilbur and pich, depends on what you find from me; I'd be happy to take either for a fair trade. :) Wanted a jolly pichu anyways...

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Well, it's been a loooooooooong time, and I got Moon one month after release. Still, I've started breeding as soon as I finished the game, and I've got some stuff that I'd like to share with the community. Feel free to request anything you'd like to have, I'm still a lot behind schedule in S/M, hence there are a lot of things I still don't have (like AshNinja and Sun exclusives), and even spitbacks are valuable.

Keep in mind that I'm still working on Egg Moves, since without access to my warehouse in GenVI the sources to use as breeding material are scarce. Also, breeding spibacks will be considerably faster until bank.

But, without further adieau... Enjoy yourself!

Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Adamant
ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Ability: Blaze

Ability: Torrent
Nature: Modest
ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Ability: Galvanize/Magnet Pull
Egg Moves: Counter, Magnet Pull, Wild Guard, Flail

Ability: Swarm
Nature: Modest
Egg Moves: Mud Shot, Endure

Ability: Contrary

Ability: Bulletproof/Soundproof/Overcoat
Nature: Mild/Bold

Ability: Regenerator
Nature: Bold
Egg Moves: Haze, Swallow, Spit Up, Stockpile

Ability: Steadfast (No Guard on Midnight)

/

Ability: Static/Lightingrod
Egg Moves: Encore, Fake Out

Ability: Slush Rush
Egg Moves: Icicle Crash

Ability: Snow Warning
Egg Moves: Moonblast, Extrasensory, Freeze-Dry, Encore

Ability: Fluffy
Egg Moves: Ice Punch

Ability: Wimp Out
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet

Hey, I'm interested in an Alolan Sandshrew spitback of yours!

Would you be interested in a Mimikyu spitback (Jolly nature) in a Moon Ball with all 4 of its egg moves?

Last edited:

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hey, I'm interested in an Alolan Sandshrew spitback of yours! Would you be interested in a Mimikyu spitback (Jolly nature) in a Moon ball with all 4 of its egg moves?
Dang, I just got exactly that over the GTS ahah. Do you happen to have anything else in store? Otherwise I'll take the Mimikyu (I think mine has just 2 egg moves), no problem.

Dang, I just got exactly that over the GTS ahah. Do you happen to have anything else in store? Otherwise I'll take the Mimikyu (I think mine has just 2 egg moves), no problem.
I also have a Rockruff spitback that are in Beast Balls with egg moves Fire Fang, Thrash, Sucker Punch and Thunder Fang if you happened to be interested in the egg moves, or the same Popplio you have listed but with egg moves Perish Song, Amnesia, Aqua Ring and Charm

dialganet

Banned deucer.
I also have a Rockruff spitback that are in Beast Balls with egg moves Fire Fang, Thrash, Sucker Punch and Thunder Fang if you happened to be interested in the egg moves, or the same Popplio you have listed but with egg moves Perish Song, Amnesia, Aqua Ring and Charm
Rockruff will be just fine (I love that thing so much). Just give me the time to breed the Sandshrew and I'll trade.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello, I've noticed that you're interested in Dream Ball 'mons and can offer a number of my DW Dream Ball Female captures from my Black, White 2 and my brother's Black 2, all gathering dust in my X, in exchange. Most are untouched (save for having active PokeRus); due to these being SR'ed for Natures and not IVs, the trade would be at minimum a three-for-one deal (if more mons are needed from my end for equivalent exchange, let me know). I have:

• Stunky
  • Mareep
  • Horsea
  • Taillow
  • Torkoal
  • Mr.Mime
  • Stunfisk
  • Gulpin
  • Illumise
  • Paras
  • Tangela
  • Nincada
  • Burmy
  • Alomomola
  • Stantler
  • Clamperl
  • Anorith
  • Cacnea
  • Tentacool
  • Surskit
  • Shinx
  • Eevee
  • Dratini
  • Carvanha
  • Ponyta
  • Durant
  • Crustle
  • Aipom
  • Sandshrew
  • Audino
  • Ekans
  • Numel
  • Slugma
  • Psyduck
  • Petilil
  • Seel
  • Poochyena
  • Maractus
  • Rattata
  • Zubat
  • Seedot
  • Spoink
  • Oddish
  • Cubone
  • Tentacool
  • Smeargle
  • Tympole
  • Karrablast
  • Cottonee
  • Tirtouga
  • Axew
  • Gible
  • Magby
  • Absol
  • Shroomish
  • Bagon
  • Qwilfish
  • Lileep
  • Pinsir
  • Chansey
  • Scraggy
  • Sigilyph
  • Snorut
  • Abra
  • Spheal
  • Cacnea
  • Butterfree
  • Chimecho
  • Elgyem
  • Zigzagoon
  • Trapinch
  • Seaking
  • Sneasel
  • Kangaskhan
  • Swinub
  • Sableye
  • Grimer
  • Wailmer
  • Onix
  • Machop
  • Nidoran
  • Ralts
  • Combee
  • Vulpix
  • Miltank
  • Slakoth
  • Basculin-Red
  • Geodude
  • Exeggcute
  • Smoochum
  • Gligar
  • Staravia
  • Hippopotas
  • Misdreavus
  • Snorlax
  • Tropius
  • Koffing

If you are interested, or would like more info on my Dream Ball Males, let me know.

My X info:
IGN: Smuckem
FC: 3969-8098-4506

On weekdays, I would be available for trade in the morning until about 1 P.M. EST; after that, from about 12:30 A.M. EST until I go to bed. I'm pretty much open on weekends, just let me know ahead of time in that case.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hello, I've noticed that you're interested in Dream Ball 'mons and can offer a number of my DW Dream Ball Female captures from my Black, White 2 and my brother's Black 2, all gathering dust in my X, in exchange. Most are untouched (save for having active PokeRus); due to these being SR'ed for Natures and not IVs, the trade would be at minimum a three-for-one deal (if more mons are needed from my end for equivalent exchange, let me know). I have:

• Stunky
  • Mareep
  • Horsea
  • Taillow
  • Torkoal
  • Mr.Mime
  • Stunfisk
  • Gulpin
  • Illumise
  • Paras
  • Tangela
  • Nincada
  • Burmy
  • Alomomola
  • Stantler
  • Clamperl
  • Anorith
  • Cacnea
  • Tentacool
  • Surskit
  • Shinx
  • Eevee
  • Dratini
  • Carvanha
  • Ponyta
  • Durant
  • Crustle
  • Aipom
  • Sandshrew
  • Audino
  • Ekans
  • Numel
  • Slugma
  • Psyduck
  • Petilil
  • Seel
  • Poochyena
  • Maractus
  • Rattata
  • Zubat
  • Seedot
  • Spoink
  • Oddish
  • Cubone
  • Tentacool
  • Smeargle
  • Tympole
  • Karrablast
  • Cottonee
  • Tirtouga
  • Axew
  • Gible
  • Magby
  • Absol
  • Shroomish
  • Bagon
  • Qwilfish
  • Lileep
  • Pinsir
  • Chansey
  • Scraggy
  • Sigilyph
  • Snorut
  • Abra
  • Spheal
  • Cacnea
  • Butterfree
  • Chimecho
  • Elgyem
  • Zigzagoon
  • Trapinch
  • Seaking
  • Sneasel
  • Kangaskhan
  • Swinub
  • Sableye
  • Grimer
  • Wailmer
  • Onix
  • Machop
  • Nidoran
  • Ralts
  • Combee
  • Vulpix
  • Miltank
  • Slakoth
  • Basculin-Red
  • Geodude
  • Exeggcute
  • Smoochum
  • Gligar
  • Staravia
  • Hippopotas
  • Misdreavus
  • Snorlax
  • Tropius
  • Koffing

If you are interested, or would like more info on my Dream Ball Males, let me know.

My X info:
IGN: Smuckem
FC: 3969-8098-4506

On weekdays, I would be available for trade in the morning until about 1 P.M. EST; after that, from about 12:30 A.M. EST until I go to bed. I'm pretty much open on weekends, just let me know ahead of time in that case.
2:1 is equally fine if we're talking about spitbacks (3:1 only for flawless), I'm not gonna charge you that much lol. Also, for timezones, I'm European, so I think we will have to wait for the weekends to trade.

Also, I understand this would entirely take place in GenVI games right? If you're interested in something from genVII we can work that out regardless.

Of your list, I'm very interested in: Tirtouga, Smoochum, Wailmer, Grimer, Elgyem, Spheal, Lileep, Timpole, Karrablast, Sandshrew, Clamperl, Taillow and Stunfisk. Please let me know what mons from my thread you're interested in so we can arrange trades.

Can offer Beast Ball Timid Bagon/Heavy ball Adamant Dhelmise for that lure ball mariane. I have a couple of other pokemon 2
Send me a Pm if you are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)