Type: Normal
Ability: Limber / Imposter (DW)
Base Stats: 48 / 48 / 48 / 48 / 48 / 48

Level-Up Movepool

Lv01 Transform

TM & HM Compatibility

Egg Moves

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick Powder/Metal Powder may work while transformed.
Tested by sending in Mewtwo roughly twenty levels higher than target Ditto.
Ditto made the first move (post transformation, initial turn was spent using recover and Mewtwonite Y for test) despite being at a much lower level.

I just received an Imposter Ditto from the GTS, and it has a Relaxed nature and 31 Speed IVs (I had this confirmed by the Judge in Kiloude City's Pokemon Center). The thing is, when I battle wild Pokemon, I don't always go first. If I understand the Transform mechanics correctly, Imposter copies the wild Pokemon's base stats and nature, but my Ditto's IVs are kept as they are. So in theory I should end up becoming my opponent if they had 31 speed IVs. In which case, shouldn't I always outspeed? Unless they changed it so that my Ditto's nature doesn't change when transforming. I'm not holding any items that slow me down so that's not what's going on.

Ditto mirrors the opponent's stats (Save for HP) perfectly, meaning you'll be getting a speed tie unless one of you is using a hold item that modifies speed in some way.

Imposter-Ditto doesn't copy Aegislashs ability - so if you switch a Ditto in an offensive or defensive Aegislash, it will stay in the form it transformed to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)