• best believe it

Votes: 32 34.4%
  • fuck scarf kart

Votes: 32 34.4%

• Total voters

Thunder Pwoell

Banned deucer.
FLEX ON THESE LOSERS MANE

Now that I finessed the win from FMG in tour I can share this shit. It's a really fun team I made b/c I wanted some other options than my regular squads. The idea here is that you can play hella aggressive bc you dont care if your teammate dies usually, retaliate on these niggas mane. I got a water resist too but bc ninja is a goddman dumbass mon it really only mattered some of the time. ninja really has been hella toxic to the tier but yall dont care bc yall are bad anyway and some sorry ass niggas . Why #4 and not #1 you ask? Well I looked at how many more games I had to play to get to #1, then I just thought: "No" lol yall not paying me. count ya blessings.
Anyway heres the squad: http://pokepast.es/ef97875be125dbb3

There's not much going on with the actual makeup of the team and how to win with it. You kill them dont let them kill you; it's that simple. I even made it slightly unique to flex on people in tour harder since most of them basic as hell ( i thought this at first and I still have not been proven wrong; LL you cant change my mind on this). now onto the explanations.

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Retaliate
- Power-Up Punch

Personally, I think fake out is just uncalled for on lopunny and bc of how common it is and how basic ppl are it made retaliating much much easier. lmao the best part is that they'll go hard scarf or hard lele and itll just disappear. you oko pretty much anything offensive (base 140) that doesn't resist. It's really fun to use bc you dont even have to care about a mon dying bc you're just gonna pull up and retaliate. There has really only been 1 situation where I wanted to have fake out. Other than that it was never even called for. I think its leftover basicness from when needed protect or fake out bc of speed. Ice punch for the coverage and pup lol which i barely used bc i mean why not. RIP. fuck that basic shit. fuck that basic shit.

Celebi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire/Rock]
- Psychic
- Earth Power

The next is my "Water Resist" which really is only keldeo and hydro pumps. thats really it lmao. it did give me some defensive utulity bc many ppl who use ash gre are pretty bad players and play predictable bc they got too comfortable. they dont know ur scarf so abuse it. leaf storm is really good move off some sizeable attack. and earth power is a really useful move as well. hp fire barely used tbh , thought about putting healing wish or uturn on it or sucker punch idk. Maybe even hp rock... but ya make sure to keep this in the back and only reveal and use when needed. dont be basic.

Victini @ Assault Vest
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Power-Up Punch
- Glaciate

I mean this is really the second hitter over here that can take some hits. TBH LOL u also could do z tini bc that actually kinda fits heer lmao.

Mandibuzz @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 212 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 48 Spe
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Defog

cuz dos is garbage. my aeiral demon cannot be stopped esp by scarf kart bc scarf kart is ass and its a womans time to shine. #GirlPower

Omari P (Hoopa) @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Magician
EVs: 92 HP / 252 SpA / 164 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Focus Blast

having this really settled in just nullifying chansey. every time somone went chansey they pretty much lost 2 mons. its insane.

Nidoking @ Focus Sash
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

you actually can use sludge wave on this or get fire blast over tbolt. i think fire blast over tbolt could work bc i really fucking hate ferro, if u see the koko lucha bullshit make sure to keep this or tini at full lmao bc like this squad is really weak to flying. Im also weak to my own scarf koko set lmao but i mean what t the fuck ever it theres such much bullshit that i just really dont care.

Now to the threatlist - lol im really fucking weak to flying and fire. nearly even 6-0d by talonflame but no ones bringing that. Im also weak to steel and mega maw. mega maw shouldve been an auto win lol but like im just so damn amazing. So, in conclusion, this is a shit rmt lmao but i just wanted to get this out there. any suggestions? if u mention zapdos or lando i will stab you, not literally but I be throwing shade or the internet bc

Shout out to FMG for taking the legendary loss with this team and cementing it in history. your sacrifice shall not be forgotten. But lets not all forget the most important thing today: scarf kartana is fucking garbage and so are you

Last edited:
I feel like you could probably replace nidoking with a rock pokemon so that you can still get rocks up and make it so that you don't get 6-0 by a flying/fire type mon.

as for the pokemon, go with whatever jank shit you want. I just feel that a rock mon helps you a fair bit. Although tbh I honestly think Lycanrock might work here because +1 252 SpA Volcarona Savage Spin-Out (175 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Assault Vest Victini: 327-385 (95.8 - 112.9%) -- 75% chance to OHKO
You get 6-0d by volc.

Thunder Pwoell

Banned deucer.
I feel like you could probably replace nidoking with a rock pokemon so that you can still get rocks up and make it so that you don't get 6-0 by a flying/fire type mon.

as for the pokemon, go with whatever jank shit you want. I just feel that a rock mon helps you a fair bit. Although tbh I honestly think Lycanrock might work here because +1 252 SpA Volcarona Savage Spin-Out (175 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Assault Vest Victini: 327-385 (95.8 - 112.9%) -- 75% chance to OHKO
You get 6-0d by volc.
hmmm what about rhyperior? Or even donphan, or cradilly?

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader

You get 6-0d by volc.
It's Hasty, not Naive so the calc is this instead:
+1 252 SpA Volcarona Savage Spin-Out (175 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Victini: 294-346 (86.2 - 101.4%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO
Not much of a difference but still

Thunder Pwoell

Banned deucer.
Volc has never swept lmao so im not worried about it
It's Hasty, not Naive so the calc is this instead:
+1 252 SpA Volcarona Savage Spin-Out (175 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Victini: 294-346 (86.2 - 101.4%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO
Not much of a difference but still

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)