Doubles Minotaur #2 - BARN ALL [Won by Mizuhime]

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael

m as in mancy
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I've been in contacted with Mikel. We set a tentative time, which he couldn't make due to real life obligations. Since he missed out, he offered me the win since we're on opposite sides of the world and he has lots of schoolwork.
late but confirming this. uni + work is killing me timewise and getting a good time was pretty much impossible. sorry we didn't get to battle :|

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
alexwolf vs Pocket
Round 2

FUK RAIN: No team may include a Pokémon with the ability Drizzle AND a Pokémon with the ability Swift Swim.
FUK SUPPORT: No Pokémon on any team may use any of the following moves: Follow Me, Rage Powder, Helping Hand.

Last edited:

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
EspyOwner Exeggutor
14:18 Exeggutor yo dude
14:18 EspyOwner one) why are you not in #doubles
14:18 EspyOwner two) take the win I have to take a leave of absense
14:19 Exeggutor cheer, and i just logged on
14:19 V4 EspyGoner v_v
14:19 Exeggutor it's on my ajoin but I haven't signed in yet
14:19 Exeggutor esp you gunna post in the thread?
14:19 EspyOwner if you lin
14:20 EspyOwner k
14:21 Exeggutor http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3479858

Ace and I are having schedule conflicts lately.

If I cannot get the match done in the time limit, give the win to Ace. Work is killing me right now.

Level 51

is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
fuk protect
n_n !!!

Pocket vs Ace Emerald
The Exeggutor vs nyttyn
Joim vs Braverius <walkover-ish>
Round 3

FUK RAIN: No team may include a Pokémon with the ability Drizzle AND a Pokémon with the ability Swift Swim.
FUK SUPPORT: No Pokémon on any team may use any of the following moves: Follow Me, Rage Powder, Helping Hand.
FUK PREDICTION: No Pokémon on any team may use any of the following moves: Fake Out, Protect, Detect.

Let the games begin n_n

Last edited:

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Obviously people running from my legendary skill. Contacted Pocket, hopefully we'll get this done over the weekend. I've got to make a new team, I have a feeling stall will be nigh impossible with no protect :/

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Well, Braverius violated the no Fake Out rule by accident, but since we had to reboot battles, my time is very limited and he wants to focus on regionals, he gave me the pass. However, I'll have a hard time playing the next matches since I'll have little time this week. I'll try to play but if I can't I'll give my two wins.

Braverius

snowls
is a Past SPL Champion
^confirming. Starmie did some cool Starmie things in the battle we decided to have anyways, as well as Escavaliers sparring in different weather conditions O:

Level 51

Ace Emerald vs The Exeggutor
The Exeggutor vs Joim
Joim vs Ace Emerald
Finals

FUK PREDICTION: No Pokémon on any team may use any of the following moves: Fake Out, Protect, Detect.
FUK DOUBLES!: No Pokémon may use any spread moves, eg Surf, Earthquake, Teeter Dance, etc.

Have fun !_! n_n o_O ~(^.^)~

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I will be able to use a computer up to the 1st of April at morning, so I'll try to contact either of you whenever I'm on-line, since this week my schedule is varying and has little hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)