DPL FINALS BONUS ROUND (Won by Six Island Shitposters)

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
________
\o/________
_
\o/________
_________SHIT ATTACK!!!__________

shoutouts: Even though I contributed the least number of games in the team and got carried hard af I'm still happy I was able to be on a team with these great players.

kamikaze17 : I'm pretty sure you hooked me up with getting drafted on this team so I definitely have to thank you for that lol. Great teambuilder and taught me stuff about dou I never had a chance to learn playing battle spot.

clius : I didn't know about clius before dpl but god damn this guy just knows what to use in duu and how to win. Only guy to go <1k cost/win this guy is a true undergod

checkmater75 : Your...unique team ideas and arguments with stratos on the topic made hanging out in our team chat fun lol. I can't really say shit about dou teambuilding tho I thought about putting nature power on whimsicott to get priority tri attack...

BLOOD TOTEM : I never talked with you before this tour and only seen your quotes on the qdb but you're definitely a fun guy to talk to lol. It's a shame I wasn't really able to spectate any of your battles tho.

Vinc2612 : I didn't know you played BW but apparently you're still amazing at it after all these years of (what I assume) never playing the format. Shame you had a lot of irl stuff going on so we weren't able to talk much. The dude is like an assasin he just appears suddenly on the weekend, took a life, and disappeared for a week again lol.

Stax : He beat me in ssnls so I knew he was pretty good, and his record in this tour goes to show it wasn't just a fluke either. I won't lose to you again tho lol.

Stratos : Hopefully I was worth paying 3.5k for lol. You only put me in 2 games but looking at my dou portfolio it's a surprise you even did that tbh. At least being 2-1 vs you in practice games is an accomplishment I can be proud of from this tour lol.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
WE DID IT BOYS!

Ive put these off long enough but it's shoutouts time. Before the season started I said I truly believed that everyone I drafted to this team was starting caliber and I still believe it. I couldn't have picked a better group of people to win the tournament with.

clius - dude you were an absolute pleasure to play with. Can't believe I got you for 5k lmao. The ideal teammate: extremely active, posted importables days ahead of time, took suggestions well, always willing to test and of course, won every fucking week. Your games were always great because I could basically let you do what you wanted and I knew you'd bring in the W. Had a couple whack teams week 2 and 3 that gave me quite a fright, but overall 10/10 would lobby for next DPL to have retains so I can get the 13-0 squad together again.

Stax - You have a ton of potential dude. I like watching you play. I'm sure youve got other shit goin on in your life but I wish you were more active, I think with a little bit more time spent talking to and learning from top teambuilders in the tier you could be the single biggest threat in DOU tours. Still, being able to show up five minutes before your game once a week, pick a team and then win was pretty impressive, though I won't deny that it always gave me a bit of a heart attack.

Vinc2612 - i knew it was a smart move to draft a TD to my team to keep me safe from n1n1's ghosting accusations. It's a shame that real life shit had to come up for you during this tour, and I sincerely appreciate that you did all you could to be active despite it. I'd love to be on a team with you again, like maybe SPL or somethin.

checkmater75 - you suck

kamikaze17 - You might be disappointed in your record but I really don't think it's at all an accurate gauge of your contribution to the team. I was willing to spend so much on you because I knew that you were the kind of guy who having you on the team would boost everyone's record, and I definitely think that that happened. You always had good critiques for others' teams and were good at finding opponents' weaknesses and your optimism (w.r.t teams and all other things) balanced out my pessimism well. I really super much appreciate your confidence in me when I was freaking out before my finals games.

DragonWhale - Glad I drafted you so i could settle the question on whether the p_ hiragana ever get any use. Worth every penny. Also the fact that you played so slow meant we got some good calls in during your games. OK but actually you're a cool dude and I definitely enjoy talking to you and look forward to seein u do better in this seasonal than losing to xzern

BLOOD TOTEM - Buying you is always a risk but I had hoped that on a team with me + kami you'd be willing to put some effort into playing. Obviously that didn't pan out, but I'm glad that we were able to carry you to a victory, and in return you were able to supply a lot of win posts. I will always eagerly await the return of the motivated totem. Your only win this DPL was with a team I built btw :))))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)