DPP Cup III - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
time for the fun part of extensions:

badabing vs snagaa: snagaa bailed after scheduling and never replied again => new matchup: badabing vs Unamed
sacri vs sergi: sergi doesn't reply => new matchup: Sacri' vs Marshall.Law
fiction vs animelogy: fiction hasn't been on since april 9th => new matchup: Lionyx vs Animelogy
6a9 ace matador vs alexander: this was already a borderline case to be extended and given AM's sporadic activity I'm gonna award alexander the win. => new matchup: Alexander. vs FMG

Oibaf cune vs rob. => what's going on here? I'm going to coinflip your game tomorrow if I'm not updated on why the game wasn't done
TraceofLife vs brauce => if you schedule for 7-8 am and bail by 8:20 I can't give you an activity win. last chance to get this done is tomorrow

brauce

Banned deucer.
TraceofLife vs brauce => if you schedule for 7-8 am and bail by 8:20 I can't give you an activity win. last chance to get this done is tomorrow
Yes, but you have to consider that I tried to schedule with him at 4/7 and he only replied my vm at 4/18. That's crazy... 11 days to give me a feedback? Really, I want to get it done, but I was there and he was procastinating all along the deadline. I can't understand you blaming me for not getting it done when I was late 20 minutes and he was late like 11 DAYS.

time for the fun part of extensions:

badabing vs snagaa: snagaa bailed after scheduling and never replied again => new matchup: badabing vs Unamed
sacri vs sergi: sergi doesn't reply => new matchup: Sacri' vs Marshall.Law
fiction vs animelogy: fiction hasn't been on since april 9th => new matchup: Lionyx vs Animelogy
6a9 ace matador vs alexander: this was already a borderline case to be extended and given AM's sporadic activity I'm gonna award alexander the win. => new matchup: Alexander. vs FMG

Oibaf cune vs rob. => what's going on here? I'm going to coinflip your game tomorrow if I'm not updated on why the game wasn't done
me and my opponent were going to play this wednesday but he didn't show up
(it's also the second time it happens)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)