DUU Swiss TOUR!

me and nido are having scheduling issues with school and timezones so we may need an extension, he told me he'd try and work something out but if you end up having to coinflip it just give him the win

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor
Going back on my word and agreement to not do subs. Since it's still early and I don't want 4 weeks of byes this is an exception. Contact you'll play next week in place of checkmater going forward :)

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
is a Top Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Can me and cmg get an extension? He hasn't been on since Thursday but he likes duu a lot more than me so I don't want to take an act win from him like that.

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor
Can me and cmg get an extension? He hasn't been on since Thursday but he likes duu a lot more than me so I don't want to take an act win from him like that.
unfortunately extensions hold up the battlefy from making the next round so someone is going to take an activity loss going into week 2.

Last edited:
I finally could connect. Trying to see if we can battle, gmt is annoying in this situation, but if we can't get to battle, give me the loss. It's my fault for not being able to connect. Also, thanks DaAwesomeDude for not asking for the act win but I think you'll unfortunately have to get it

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor
https://battlefy.com/icpatournament...4c7f/stage/58100b54c8ceb84103bfe1ce/bracket/2
ROUNDS 2! ends sunday Oct 30th at nighttime est
Elegyy vs AuraRayquaza
frania vs thebagman
Tymano vs Yoda2798
mang@ team vs Matame
GreenGogoatttt vs Nido-Rus
DaAwesomeDude1 vs BlueSkiddoWeCanToo
Hashtag vs Mishimono
Contact vs Paraplegic
Qazoo306 vs Demantoid
Test Bot # vs ClaimingRobin
talkingtree vs marilli
Memoric vs qsns
Dashspin vs n10sit
CMG vs miltankmilk

Host’s Notes. Week1

I thought this was a cool idea until I realized how much work. I wont be doing match commentary notes from now on

CharX Counter: 11 (5-6)

Trickroom Ticker: 13 (7-6) +2 in same game, neither set

Suicide Stats: 6 Explosions

Marvelous Mons: Harriyama is on every team, rightfully so. Flame Orb prevents sleep, Fake out is invaluable, excellent bulk, nice move pool and power makes it tier 1 mon for sure. Arcanine has shown incredible versatility with intimidate and having options to go special or physical playing either a support role or offensive with nice access to snarl, wisp, roar, morning sun, wild charge, ect

Top Player Pick: Matame won 2-0 in strong fashion with some crazy innovation against a respectable player

Spectacular Set: Tymano vs Memoric. Three close back and forth games that are clean until Memoric misses a Rock Slide on the last move of the final game.

Quotable: ★Yoda2798: we need a good fire dragon in duu tbh

Test Bot # vs Frania
Except for the end of game 3 where test bot missed some critical will-o-wisps the games where clean. Frania won convincingly game two while game 1 and 2 where fairly close but not down to the wire. Test bot stuck with the same TR team the entire set. And both players brought Harriyama and Diancie every game. But Frania was well prepared, he KO’d Diancie with Iron Tail Tornadus and Heavy Slam Harriyama. CharX was used in 2 games, both by frania. In both games CharX died early and had little to no impact. Frania wins 2-1

miltankmilk vs matame
Matame with wins with some unsuspecting mons such as Smeargle, Snorlax, Mega Medicham, and Calm Mind Sub-Aurorus. First game Matame takes easily with Trick Room where Camerupt takes out half of the team. After getting out of TR, Milk has both his mons KO’d from an exploding Genesect and forfeits. Game two is much closer, Matame prevails with that Aurorus.

Hashtag vs Demantoid
In game 1 Hashtag brings a strange looking sun team while Demantoid brings a Hippowdon Cradily Sand team. Subsequently, I write down Demantoids name at the top of my DPL draft list. Hashtag takes an early lead but Demantoid brings the game back close with Hyper Voice Mega Alteria. Hashtag holds on to win with Bulky Bullshit Chansey and Suckle. Game 2 Demaintoid set 4 QD on Volcarona but its SpA get reduced by snarl Arcanine. Still Volc looks like a huge threat but Hashtag lucks out when its heatwave misses and Genesect and in return KOs it with Explosion. After this is now a close game. Anyone can win but Hashtag takes better positioning by setting TW and takes the set 2-0.

GreenGogoattt vs n10sit
In game 1 early on n10sit positions himself with CharX next to follow me Blastoise. But Arcanine and Salamace keep CharX at -1 after a Dragon Dance. n10sit ends up Ddancing 4 times after GreenGogoat brilliantly plays around it with Rocky Helmet Arcanine. Salamence is the only victim from CharX. After CharX falls to Arcanine. It’s a close game at 3-3 but n10sit wins 1-0 in a close one. Game 2, turn 1 n10 loses both his mons, but follows up with good positioning from Gothitelle and GreenGogoat loose both his mons turn 2 including Mega Camerupt from Empoleon. Greengogoat out plays n10 the rest of the game and wins without setting TR. It looks like n10 had TR as well but never set. Game 3 ends disappointingly due to Hax. n10 missed an important Zen Headbutt allows Greengogoat to set TR. After that he misses another important High Jump Kick and forfeits

Yoda298 vs Qazoo
Yoda gets CM going on Mega Latias early in game 1 next to Arcanine who is supporting with Wisp+Morning Sun. After 2 CM Latias finishes off the game for 6-0 win. This and CM Slowbro will tear through an entire team if you dont stop them early. In game 2 yoda brings the same squad. Qazoo has some Latias checks in Krookodile and Escavalier. Qazoo gets CharX with 1 dragon dance before Arcanine+Barbarale switches in and kills it with rock slide. Yoda finishes off 4-0

Tymano vs Memoric
Both players bring Harriyama and Blastoise. In a very close back and forth Memoric take game 1. In Game 2 both players have CharX. And for the second game in a row Tymano brings the Metal Sound Klefi letting his Thundurus take out Harriyama with Pyschic. Its 4-4 and Tymano sets dragon dance on CharX next to tangela, it get one kills on Rotom Heat. Tynamo wins by foriet with his Swampert and +2 Crawdaunt on the field vs Memorics CharX. Again in game 3 both players have Harriyama and let them. Both also carry Tangela. Memoric is running Mega Slowbro, a favorable match up vs Tymanos TR Camerupt. But Tymano forces Memoric to Slack of rather than set up CM Tangela on the field. Slowbro gets on CM set and kills Hariyama before dying to Thundy. In a close match Tymano lucks out when Memoric misses a Rock Slide that would have won him the game.

blueskiddowecantoo vs marilli
Double Hariyama again, both sides also have non-mega metagross. Camerupt trick room for Blue and CharX for Marrilli. For some reason blue switches his diancie into a sub metagross and proceeds to lose the game. In game two marrilli brings the same Medicham team used by Matame and blue brings the same team that yoda used in his match. Throughout game 2 both this players made questionable moves; poorly played by both imo. Marilli has not checks left for Mega Latias after losing Aurorus and Metagross, blue wins. Both players are running CharX + blastoise + harriyama. Blue wins the game by setting up QD volc and avoiding a salamence draco.

talkingtree vs elegyy

Its late and I am tiered of typing. Elegyy brought some crazy looking shit in g2 but it works and take the set 2-0

thebagman vs dashspin
Another match showing that Hydro Pump is too risky for tours. Thebagman knows that and run water spout mega blastoise doing a ton of damage to CharX. Dashspins CharX dies after 1 kill, the real threat Sub-Laparas looks like its going to just win. But Hydro Pump misses twice on Diancie giving thebagman the opening to take the haxy win.

nido, dad1, mang@ win by activity. aura wins by opponent drop out

ROUNDS 2! ends sunday Oct 30th at nighttime est
Elegyy vs AuraRayquaza
frania vs thebagman
Tymano vs Yoda2798
mang@ team vs Matame
GreenGogoatttt vs Nido-Rus
DaAwesomeDude1 vs BlueSkiddoWeCanToo
Hashtag vs Mishimono
Contact vs Paraplegic
Qazoo306 vs Demantoid
Test Bot # vs ClaimingRobin
talkingtree vs marilli
Memoric vs qsns
Dashspin vs n10sit
CMG vs miltankmilk

As it is impossible to battle for me and DaAwesomeDude1, we have decided I'll unfortunately take the act win for week 1. Sorry and thank you for giving me the win bro

Fran

formerly Frania
is a Tiering Contributor
DPL Champion
just posting for the future reference, not yet calling activity on thebagman but im going to be pretty busy next three days, i tried contacting him on smogon (he was active after i posted) but he never responded, i tried talking to him on showdown but most of the time he didnt respond either, but today he told me he is going to tell me later if he has time today or not. ill try to get the game done but he isnt showing much good will.

Set up a time today to play paraplegic and waited for an hour after said time and still no response..rip

Edit: calling activity i guess unless he wants to play later today or on saturday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)