DYA's Sprite Thread

DYA

not a weeb
is a Community Contributor

Hello! Lately I have been making some sprites because I was bored and didn't have anything to do (that's a lie, I have work from school but who cares about that). Since there isn't enough space anymore in my signature to fit them all I decided to make my own sprite thread. I mostly do the typical Trainer + Pokémon sprite but also started recoloring them which I found really fun!
I used at the start an application from my phone named MediBang Paint but then moved on to a web page named Piskelapp due to a post from Pixelationare, which has been a huge improvement compared to the mobile app.

The sprites are ordered chronologically (older to newer)

80x80 (30)

96x96 (7)

Revamps (1)

I'm also open to make an avatar or recolor a Pokémon / trainer if you ask me! You can use it if you want in whatever thing you like, just don't claim them as yours. Please note I'm just starting so I won't be able to make any sprite from scratch / edit one and make it an anime character (if it's enough with recoloring an existing trainer sprite so it looks like one I could make that tho), I may also be busy sometimes so I won't be always able to make your request the same day / week. Also if you don't specify it I will make it 80x80 or 96x96 depending on convenience. I have a lot of room of improvement so if you feel you can apport something, then do so!

I pretend to update the thread every time I make a new sprite and I will do a summary of the added ones every two weeks / one month.
26/10/20 (20 sprites added)
14/11/20 (16 sprites added)

- Pixelationaire helped me understanding better the web and also improved the Iris sprite.
- Trainer sprites are from here and here.
- Pokemon sprites are from here.
- Gen 6, Gen 7 and Gen 8 Pokémon sprites.

Last edited:

Hello! Lately I have been making some sprites because I was bored and didn't have anything to do (that's a lie, I have work from school but who cares about that). Since there isn't enough space anymore in my signature to fit them all I decided to make my own sprite thread. I mostly do the typical Trainer + Pokémon sprite but also started recoloring them which I found really fun!
I used at the start an application from my phone named MediBang Paint but then moved on to a web page named Piskelapp due to a post from Pixelationare, which has been a huge improvement compared to the mobile app.

80x80 (24)

96x96 (6)

I'm also open to make an avatar or recolor a Pokémon / trainer if you ask me! You can use it if you want in whatever thing you like, just don't claim them as yours. Please note I'm just starting so I won't be able to make any sprite from scratch / edit one and make it an anime character (if it's enough with recoloring an existing trainer sprite so it looks like one I could make that tho), I may also be busy sometimes so I won't be always able to make your request the same day / week. Also if you don't specify it I will make it 80x80 or 96x96 depending on convenience. I have a lot of room of improvement so if you feel you can apport something, then do so!

I pretend to update the thread every time I make a new sprite and I will do a summary of the added ones every two weeks / one month.

- Pixelationaire helped me understanding better the web and also improved the Iris sprite.
I have a question how do I change my avatar to one of these?

80x80 (30)

96x96 (7)

Revamps (1)

14/11/20 (16 sprites added)

hi buddy, i wanted to say that can you make an avatar for me which has both clemont and ash-greninja

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)