Easy Pokedex Suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*This is one of the first things I've posted but I read the rules and am pretty sure this thread can go here*

I am a huge fan of the Smogon Pokedex. Before joining the forums, I would look up good sets for pokemon I would use in X/Y. But as I started experimenting on Showdown, I noticed that many pokemon had only one set, an "experimental" set, or no sets at all.

If Smogon could provide a link to suggest community sets (to be approved, of course), then lots of players could see the versatility and effectiveness of a lot of these pokemon. Then, below the official sets, people could see sets created by the community. They also wouldn't need all the description paragraphs, just the "boxes" to fit in more sets.

If you would like me to elaborate more, I would be happy to, but I wanted to keep this short and sweet. Thanks a lot for reading!

Badronis

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
There are also threads in other forums (the metagame forums) that allow you to suggest creative and innovative sets. If you think one is good enough to go on-site, you can post in a QC thread of the tier for the Pokemon that you want to create an analysis for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)