SM Ubers Feeling the flow (Marshadow + Necrozma-Dusk) Peaked 275

Hey guys! I'm a bit new to RMT but decided to do one with a team I built around Ultra Necrozma. It served me pretty well on the ladder and even got me to 275 there when I took the screenshot
-Proof of peak-
1516031618854.png

So the team itself is pretty basic but effective in my opinion

1516033769421.png

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Nuzzle
- Spore
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock

For the hazard setter, I opted for smeargle over some other pokemon such as primal groudon or shuckle. This is largely in part due to the fact that I want to get both rocks and webs up to apply pressure on them to defog or just slow down their team in general, while spreading status through the means of nuzzle and spore. I'm running own tempo here over technician just for the very rare chance of some move possibly confusing it. But other than that, it's a fairly reliable pokemon, but it also is predictable as well.

1516033746811.png

Marshadow @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Rock Tomb
- Shadow Sneak
- Spectral Thief

One of the key pokemon to this team is Marshadow. He is one of the pokemon that just prevents setups through his own existence and through focus can even steal some setups. His set is fairly standard in my opinion, with rock tomb to cover flying types and the other 3 just being STAB, he serves as a valuable member to the team through coverage, good stats, and versatility.

1516033709595.png

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 100 SpD / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Grass Knot
- Aromatherapy

Xerneas is one of the main sweepers of this team. I used the smogon recommended spread of ev's on it, but the set is where the versatility comes in. I obviously run the Geomancy/Moonblast combo but the other two moves are where it really helps. Aromatherapy is used to remove status on not only xerneas but other mons who could get it as well, while grass knot does a lot do both primal groudon and primal kyogre

1516033686063.png

Arceus-Steel @ Iron Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Another potential sweeper on the team. I originally put it in to be a check to xerneas, but it also ended up working against so many others that I highly recommend giving this pokemon a shot. It not only checks xerneas, but can also be a check to pokemon who rely on toxic to kill, such as Lugia and is immune to poison in general so it can freely switch in on toxic spikes as well.

1516033655227.png

Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Dragon Tail
- Shadow Force
- Defog

Giratina acts as my defogger as well as phaser. He also can be useful and switch into the likes of primal groudon, primal kyogre, and mega blaziken, and can weaken opposing marshadow through the means of shadow sneak. Overall, it's pretty useful due to its wonderful typing, amazing bulk and just usage.

1516033628250.png

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Ultranecrozium Z
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Photon Geyser
- Earthquake
- Dragon Pulse

Finally, here comes Necrozma, while the dragon pulse with a jolly nature seems weird, it's useful when fighting opposing necrozmas, when you're in its ultra form. there's a 75% chance to OHKO even with a jolly nature. Other than that, the other moves are just for setup and coverage.

Some threats to the team include: Life orb/ scarf yveltal, Arceus-fairy, Gengar-mega, and salamence-mega.

Importable
https://pokepast.es/87dff15ae485e7a6

Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!

>Shoutouts<
Pokemon Fire Island Ruins
BanDisnDatnMe
Jason-Williams
Alex (Bear)
Adam

Hi there. This kinda thread is more akin to a RMT than a thread for the Ubers forum specifically, which is better posted in the RMT Forum rather than here, but it may need additional descriptions to fit the requirements for a RMT - make sure to read the rules of that forum first before posting. Generally, check out the rules of the forums you are about to post in to avoid any confusion or troubles in the future.

edit: in fact, I moved this to the RMT forum for you to save any issues. Should be fine now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)