Few opinion

Well, at first, thank you for all the hard work.

I have a few opinion about the Pokemon Lab:

1/ Can't cancel once press the button attack, so what the button cancel for? Same as switch button

2/ Don't know the hazard of the enemies or ours, is it have SR, Toxic Spikes, Spikes or not

3/ When i pointed to the pokeball, it showed something like 23/48. Why 48? Why not 100?

4/ We can't chat during that battle?

5/ Too many color, i suggest that it should be 4 color the most.

6/ The tab on the right, which showed the players name, can you make it a little bigger?

7/
1 v. 1, 6 Pokemon per team, Species Clause, Classic Sleep Clause, OHKO Clause, Classic Freeze Clause, Strict Damage Clause, Evasion Clause.
Can you add Time Clause in the Standard?

Apparently the cancel button works, just not the way you'd think it does. Although it'd be nice if they changed it back to the way Shoddy does it imo.
Agreed with #2, 3, 6 and 7.

As for the chat, it worked perfectly fine for me. The chat entry just got moved to below the chatbox.

Pfffffft too many colours. I think it looks pretty. c:

One thing that's bothering me is that I can't seem to find the save button for battles. Quite unfortunate. I sould keep looking and I will.

3/ When i pointed to the pokeball, it showed something like 23/48. Why 48? Why not 100?
ingame you can't tell the hp of pokemon in percentages. the hp bar is split into 48 partitions, each representing 1/48 of the pokemon's total hp. as a simulator pokemon lab tries to realistically simulate the game, so it's out of 48.

In preferences (under file), you can change how HP is displayed (both for you and your opponent).

In preferences, you can set the game to prompt you to save logs, or save logs automatically. There's no option to save specific games; you either get prompted on all games or not at all.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well, at first, thank you for all the hard work.

I have a few opinion about the Pokemon Lab:

1/ Can't cancel once press the button attack, so what the button cancel for? Same as switch button

You can't cancel move selection in singles ingame either, PokeLab tries to simulate ingame environments as closely as possible. You can however cancel in doubles etc.

2/ Don't know the hazard of the enemies or ours, is it have SR, Toxic Spikes, Spikes or not

This can be modified in preferences.

4/ We can't chat during that battle?

You can chat by typing in the area under where the logs are being displayed.

5/ Too many color, i suggest that it should be 4 color the most.

Colors are nice

6/ The tab on the right, which showed the players name, can you make it a little bigger?

7/ Can you add Time Clause in the Standard?

I thought Time Clause was always in effect.

Ha pokelab I figured out how to save logs. File > Preferences > Battle and then there should be the option to save logs. Ha ha.

@Fatecrashers

1. No cancel option: That's terrible. Even if it is in the ingame environment, it's still quite a change from shoddy battle. I suspect this place'll be clutered with the "I cant cancel" complaint.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)