Flare Boost

FLARE BOOST

Flare Boost increases Special Attack by a 1.5x multiplier when the Pokemon is burned. Only Drifloon and Drifblim get this ability through the Dream World, and if I'm not mistaken it has already been released.

DRIFBLIM

Base Stats: 150HP/80Atk/44Def/90SpA/54SpD/80Spe​

Yeah, he's not got the greatest stats ever, but he is one of the coolest Pokemon out there. With a positive nature and 252SpA EVs, Drifblim will hit 459SpA when burned. His speed is pretty disappointing and with T-tar and Scizor throwing about Pursuits he will probably never make OU, but oh well. I'm wondering how well Drifblim will do in UU with this ability and if it is superior or inferior to Unburden on a sweeper.

For Drifloon, I have almost no knowledge of the LC metagame, but i know that with Eviolite setup sweepers like Scraggy running amok, Drifloon may not be a team's first choice, especially with Misdreavus providing serious competition.

Opinions?

There's already another Drifblim thread which covers up this ability (that thread calls it "Heat Rampage"). You can go there and post your thoughts about it. But your thread title has the correct spelling for this ability.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)